OtherGround Forums Joe Rogan on Leaving Neverland

Edited: 3/14/19 3:09 PM
6/1/16

His family doctor (the same one that killed him) admitted he in fact did administer chemical castration drugs to Michael Jackson at age 12 in his book he wrote in 2016. 

Seems very reasonable to believe the guy who apparently did it. 

The drug was called cyproterone 

3/14/19 3:13 PM
5/14/08
boxingman - it looks likely that he was not chemically castrated

but how can anyone explain his voice?
its not a man's voice at all
even his matter-isms were very different to 99 percent of men...

His voice was fake. He actually had a very deep voice. You can find interviews with Oprah and Spike Lee talking about it and how it shocked the hell out of them to hear it. I have read two supposed reasons for it. That he thought it would protect his singing voice and his high notes. And that he thought it made him a more mysterious artist. After all the accusations of grooming. I think the voice could have been part of it but he has always spoke like that in public to some degree so that might be a stretch.

3/14/19 3:13 PM
3/11/19
bjtrashman -

His family doctor (the same one that killed him) admitted he in fact did administer chemical castration drugs to Michael Jackson at age 12 in his book he wrote in 2016. 

It makes sense. Especially considering all the other wild treatments and surgeries. It’s hard to imagine that chemical castrations would have been off the table. 

3/14/19 3:16 PM
3/11/19
Submissable -
boxingman - it looks likely that he was not chemically castrated

but how can anyone explain his voice?
its not a man's voice at all
even his matter-isms were very different to 99 percent of men...

His voice was fake. He actually had a very deep voice. You can find interviews with Oprah and Spike Lee talking about it and how it shocked the hell out of them to hear it. I have read two supposed reasons for it. That he thought it would protect his singing voice and his high notes. And that he thought it made him a more mysterious artist. After all the accusations of grooming. I think the voice could have been part of it but he has always spoke like that in public to some degree so that might be a stretch.

There are leaked tapes of him talking privately and his voice is quite high. So it wasn’t all for show or an act. It’s also widely discussed that he was using testosterone during parts of his life which may explain instances where his voice is deep. 

3/14/19 3:20 PM
5/14/08
bjtrashman -

Come on man. These are very easy things to look up. Conrad Murray who helped kill him only met Michael in 2006. He was Michael's physician for only about 6 weeks.

3/14/19 3:23 PM
2/5/06
Submissable - 
CaptainWoody -

The only people that know the truth is the accusers and MJ...and he's dead.

Yes, he was a weirdo but seriously how the hell wouldn't he be? Can you imagine living that life? He was raised in a completely fucked up family and was literally the biggest superstar in the world. Just one of those things is enough to fuck someone up.

Remember when Garth Brooks was insanely huge? It lasts for a bit then he went all weird too. For his sake he stopped, just basically quit, the pressure and lifestyle has to fuck with you. Now he was able to come back after he got his head right.

I'm not defending MJ if he molested children, it's not an excuse and not reason he shouldn't have been buried under the prison if he did it but the people throwing stones without actual knowledge just shows how pretentious and holier-than-thou people can be. He was clearly robbed of a childhood, probably molested himself and was the most famous person on the planet. For 99.9% of people that's a recipe for turning into a fucking weirdo with child issues.

LOL so you can make wild judgements based on his life and his own possible sexual abuse, which only him and his family would know about. And thats cool and not pretentious. But others cant make a judgement call on the accusations and feel that he is indeed a pedophile without being pretentious and holier-than-thou? How come you can have opinions that he himself was abused but I can not believe that he abused others?

What wild judgments?

The only thing I said that isn't a fact or proven is the molestation part...and I said probably, "maybe" may have been a better word. It's not a reach, it's a fact that it's pretty common in the entertainment industry with children. He may not have been, that doesn't dismiss anything else I said.

I'm saying I don't know...you're being adamant.

That's the difference.

3/14/19 3:31 PM
5/14/08
CaptainWoody -
Submissable - 
CaptainWoody -

Yes, he was a weirdo but seriously how the hell wouldn't he be? Can you imagine living that life? He was raised in a completely fucked up family and was literally the biggest superstar in the world. Just one of those things is enough to fuck someone up.

Remember when Garth Brooks was insanely huge? It lasts for a bit then he went all weird too. For his sake he stopped, just basically quit, the pressure and lifestyle has to fuck with you. Now he was able to come back after he got his head right.

I'm not defending MJ if he molested children, it's not an excuse and not reason he shouldn't have been buried under the prison if he did it but the people throwing stones without actual knowledge just shows how pretentious and holier-than-thou people can be. He was clearly robbed of a childhood, probably molested himself and was the most famous person on the planet. For 99.9% of people that's a recipe for turning into a fucking weirdo with child issues.

LOL so you can make wild judgements based on his life and his own possible sexual abuse, which only him and his family would know about. And thats cool and not pretentious. But others cant make a judgement call on the accusations and feel that he is indeed a pedophile without being pretentious and holier-than-thou? How come you can have opinions that he himself was abused but I can not believe that he abused others?

What wild judgments?

The only thing I said that isn't a fact or proven is the molestation part...and I said probably, "maybe" may have been a better word. It's not a reach, it's a fact that it's pretty common in the entertainment industry with children. He may not have been, that doesn't dismiss anything else I said.

That's the difference.

Im adamant that it is my opinion. I have never claimed it to be 100% true or that I actually know anything. Same as you. But you want to say that people that "throw stones" are pretentious while you defend him with the same amount of adamancy about your opinions. We are on 2 different sides of the story but for some reason I am the pretentious one. I know you didnt necessarily call me out specifically. But if you can make judgements without pretention using information that no one outside 2 parties (Michael & Family) would know, why cant I do the same (Michael and the accusers)?

3/14/19 3:39 PM
2/23/12
dabigchet - joe rogan: stories of allegations are just stories. i don't believe them, even these stories which are corroborated by many people are inline with all of the weird shit we know about the guy

also joe rogan: i believe this particular story/conspiracy theory told by one person about chemical castration!

Joe defends jones being clean despite test failures but has accused fedor of using steroids repeatedly 

3/14/19 3:58 PM
1/1/01
Submissable - 
bjtrashman -

Come on man. These are very easy things to look up. Conrad Murray who helped kill him only met Michael in 2006. He was Michael's physician for only about 6 weeks.

This.

And Conrad Murray was only 5 years older than MJ.
LOL.

I can only imagine all the disinformation out there.
Edited: 3/14/19 4:10 PM
3/11/19
Jored1990 -
dabigchet - joe rogan: stories of allegations are just stories. i don't believe them, even these stories which are corroborated by many people are inline with all of the weird shit we know about the guy

also joe rogan: i believe this particular story/conspiracy theory told by one person about chemical castration!

Joe defends jones being clean despite test failures but has accused fedor of using steroids repeatedly 

Take anything Joe Rogan says with a “pinch of salt”.

3/14/19 4:03 PM
2/5/06
Submissable - 
CaptainWoody -
Submissable - 
CaptainWoody -

What wild judgments?

That's the difference.

Im adamant that it is my opinion. I have never claimed it to be 100% true or that I actually know anything. Same as you. But you want to say that people that "throw stones" are pretentious while you defend him with the same amount of adamancy about your opinions. We are on 2 different sides of the story but for some reason I am the pretentious one. I know you didnt necessarily call me out specifically. But if you can make judgements without pretention using information that no one outside 2 parties (Michael & Family) would know, why cant I do the same (Michael and the accusers)?

"Im adamant that it is my opinion. I have never claimed it to be 100% true or that I actually know anything."

Then I'm not talking about you, did I quote you? Why are you getting defensive about something I said if it doesn't apply to you? I haven't read anything you said on the subject.

I'm talking about people that are adament he is guilty, there are plenty of people that do that and they are steadfast in their belief. 

"We are on 2 different sides of the story"

No we aren't, I'm agnostic about it. I wouldn't be even the least bit suprised if he did do it.

What the hell is wrong with you?

3/14/19 4:19 PM
5/14/08
CaptainWoody -
Submissable - 
CaptainWoody -
Submissable - 
CaptainWoody -

What wild judgments?

That's the difference.

"Im adamant that it is my opinion. I have never claimed it to be 100% true or that I actually know anything."

Then I'm not talking about you, did I quote you? Why are you getting defensive about something I said if it doesn't apply to you? I haven't read anything you said on the subject.

I'm talking about people that are adament he is guilty, there are plenty of people that do that and they are steadfast in their belief. 

"We are on 2 different sides of the story"

No we aren't, I'm agnostic about it. I wouldn't be even the least bit suprised if he did do it.

What the hell is wrong with you?

I literally said you didnt call me out. But you definitely went 0-60 pretty fast there. I believe he is guilty. So I responded as I did to your post but I maintain that I truly dont know, like everyone on this subject.

"No we aren't, I'm agnostic about it. I wouldn't be even the least bit suprised if he did do it."

-Then why go through the trouble of formulating a defense for him if you dont have a conclusion to come too? In your first post you went out of your way to "throw stones" at those who thinks he is guilty while listing off things to defend his behavior. You compared him to Garth Brooks. They are completely different people with completely different upbringings but you connected them. Garth is not an accused pedophile or has anything remotely similar to Michael's lifestyle or companians. Yes he got crazy popular. That doesnt lead to craziness for all or pedophilia. That doesnt show me that you are agnostic.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

-Is there something wrong with engaging you with a different opinion? Do you feel I attacked you? That wasnt my intention.

3/14/19 5:22 PM
2/5/06

Are you mental?

I specifically said I'm not defending MJ if he molested children, it's not an excuse and not reason he shouldn't have been buried under the prison if he did it 

Then you go on and say I'm creating a defense and defending him....If you're just going to lie and make things up I don't care to engage you any further. 

"You compared him to Garth Brooks"

I compared their fame and how that level of fame can most certainly make you go a little nutty, I used Garth as an example, I didn't compare their entire lives or upbringings....I also never even implied it would make you a pedo.

Your level of reading comrehension is very low here.

I'm simply pointing out that his strange nature, even his desire to be around children isn't proof he molested them. His strange nature was more than likely caused by a fucked up childhood and an insane level of fame and fortune but when the accusations came he was guilty in many peoples eyes...simply because he was a weirdo.

3/14/19 5:35 PM
11/30/09
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

So appropriate

That was one of the funniest things I’ve seen in quite a while. 

3/14/19 6:07 PM
5/14/08
CaptainWoody -

Are you mental?

I specifically said I'm not defending MJ if he molested children, it's not an excuse and not reason he shouldn't have been buried under the prison if he did it 

Then you go on and say I'm creating a defense and defending him....If you're just going to lie and make things up I don't care to engage you any further. 

"You compared him to Garth Brooks"

I compared their fame and how that level of fame can most certainly make you go a little nutty, I used Garth as an example, I didn't compare their entire lives or upbringings....I also never even implied it would make you a pedo.

Your level of reading comrehension is very low here.

I'm simply pointing out that his strange nature, even his desire to be around children isn't proof he molested them. His strange nature was more than likely caused by a fucked up childhood and an insane level of fame and fortune but when the accusations came he was guilty in many peoples eyes...simply because he was a weirdo.

Damn maybe we shouldn't go back and forth anymore. Its just insults and emotion towards me. 

Your first post comes off as a defense for him. To me. I dont think thats an issue of my very low reading comprehension but based on how someone could read into "Im not defending...its not an excuse...but...(attack the side who thinks hes guilty)". I then found some humor in someone saying people are pretentious in their opinions that hes guilty while then offering up your own opinion about his life upbringing and nuttyness. How is one not pretentious while the other is? Maybe I am a retard, you could explain it to me. 

"If you're just going to lie and make things up I don't care to engage you any further."

-Im not lying or making things up. I told you how I felt about your post and explained why I felt that way. You comparing the two on their level of fame doesnt correlate to anything IMO. There have been people just as big or bigger for longer periods of time than Garth who arent nutty and didnt need a break. Its kind of a throw away point or something that can be taken as a light defense without wanting to give an opinion. I dont see any reason to compare him to Garth or anyone else of super stardom purely on just that point. Maybe compare him to another sexually abused child celebrity who hasnt diddled kids.  If its reading comprehension than please explain it further to me because I struggle to see the correlation in their nuttyness. "nutty" is a vague word to use for the pressures that extreme fame can have on someone. Especially when the two youre comparing have huge differences. One needed a break to get their head right the other acts like a man child and sleeps with little boys. I take it as a light defense for his actions. And maybe its not what you meant but what is the point of comparing them if the point has practically nothing to do with what Michael is accused of or the behavior he exhibited? 

"His strange nature was more than likely caused by a fucked up childhood and an insane level of fame and fortune"

-I agree and no one says differently.

"but when the accusations came he was guilty in many peoples eyes...simply because he was a weirdo."

-That is completely over simplifying it. What is weird? Is weird being a grown man who likes comics? Or is weird being a grown man who acts like a young boy? No one is saying the grown men going to Avengers: Endgame are Pedo's. But they might if he talks like a young boy but doesnt have to and likes to sleep with young boys. It wasnt a case of this guys weird so lets crucify him. It was more like  "wait, does this weirdo really like sleeping with little boys, takes them to awards shows, holds their hands, and acts like one? Yeah he could be a pedo. Oh shit and some kids accused him of that? Makes sense to me."

3/14/19 6:11 PM
5/14/08

And if Im wrong let me know and explain it to me. Im ok with being wrong. But the immediate dismisal of my opinion of what you said and then challenging my intelligence is getting us no where. This is a discussion board still, right? And if you want to skip over my post and end the conversation, thats fine too.

3/14/19 6:16 PM
12/14/15
KDK1CallingKDK12 -
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

It has been my observation that almost everyone who defends MJ and believes he didn’t rape little boys didn’t actually watch the documentary. 

Fuck off. That documentary comes off as nothing but a rehearsed cash grab. Especially Wade. 

He probably did fuck around with kids but that documentary is as far from convincing as can be. 

You’re  clearly blinded by the celebrity. Those people were 100% believable. What the hell do they have to gain? They weren’t paid. Their families are all fucked up now. I can’t even fathom anyone giving four hours of total attention to those documentaries coming out believing they were faking it. 

What do they have to gain? Lol. You lost all credibility with that statement. 

3/14/19 6:22 PM
12/14/15
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

It has been my observation that almost everyone who defends MJ and believes he didn’t rape little boys didn’t actually watch the documentary. 

Fuck off. That documentary comes off as nothing but a rehearsed cash grab. Especially Wade. 

He probably did fuck around with kids but that documentary is as far from convincing as can be. 

You’re  clearly blinded by the celebrity. Those people were 100% believable. What the hell do they have to gain? They weren’t paid. Their families are all fucked up now. I can’t even fathom anyone giving four hours of total attention to those documentaries coming out believing they were faking it. 

What you have is a sheep view. These 2 are both proven liars. Wade was basically reading a script. And they are suing the estate for millions. Now that they’re broke. All the sudden ‘justice’ needs to be done a decade after he’s dead and ‘justice’ means a payout. 

It’s as fake as can be. And if you can’t see it, you’re blinded by your desire to call him guilty at any cost. 

To reitterate, I believe he probably was a nonce, i said that already so ‘blinded by celebrity’ is a stupid thing to say. What I stand by is this mocummemtary isn’t proof. 

3/14/19 6:40 PM
5/14/08
Bigtrain2681 -
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

What you have is a sheep view. These 2 are both proven liars. Wade was basically reading a script. And they are suing the estate for millions. Now that they’re broke. All the sudden ‘justice’ needs to be done a decade after he’s dead and ‘justice’ means a payout. 

It’s as fake as can be. And if you can’t see it, you’re blinded by your desire to call him guilty at any cost. 

To reitterate, I believe he probably was a nonce, i said that already so ‘blinded by celebrity’ is a stupid thing to say. What I stand by is this mocummemtary isn’t proof. 

What is the proof that they are lying? Id be very interested to see that.

Edited: 3/14/19 7:41 PM
6/1/16
Submissable -
bjtrashman -

Ok, well dispute the book then. It’s public knowledge at this point. I don’t agree or disagre, but it’s there in print 

3/14/19 7:45 PM
6/1/16
Submissable -
bjtrashman -

And I agree they are easy to look up. I looked up chemical castration Michael Jackson and found that it was documented in a tell all book. 

I dont know, but I did read it on the Internet. Who the fuck knows. 

I think it probably happened whether he molested kids or not, I think he had anti male hormones pumped into him and had little chance as a normal person. No defending if he did it, but even after watching the doc, I’m not sure. The world and media is confusing  

3/14/19 8:12 PM
3/11/19
bjtrashman -
Submissable -
bjtrashman -

And I agree they are easy to look up. I looked up chemical castration Michael Jackson and found that it was documented in a tell all book. 

I dont know, but I did read it on the Internet. Who the fuck knows. 

I think it probably happened whether he molested kids or not, I think he had anti male hormones pumped into him and had little chance as a normal person. No defending if he did it, but even after watching the doc, I’m not sure. The world and media is confusing  

MJ was clearly disturbed based on the contents of Neverland. He definitely suffered from mental illness and the castration and other environmental factor most likely played a role.  

3/14/19 8:23 PM
2/5/06

Your first post comes off as a defense for him. To me. I dont think thats an issue of my very low reading comprehension but based on how someone could read into "Im not defending...its not an excuse...but...(attack the side who thinks hes guilty)". I then found some humor in someone saying people are pretentious in their opinions that hes guilty while then offering up your own opinion about his life upbringing and nuttyness. How is one not pretentious while the other is? Maybe I am a retard, you could explain it to me. 

You answered your own question, you read into something that wasn't there, and even worse it was clearly stated it wasn't a defense or an excuse if he was guilty.. You wanted it to be so you made it. I did not give my opinion on his childhood or upbringing I stated facts about it, except the possiblity of him being molested..that was the only assumption I made. I'm confused on why I need to explain to you the difference in stating facts about his very public and well known childhood and a declaration of guilt without proof. That is baffling to me.

You comparing the two on their level of fame doesnt correlate to anything IMO. There have been people just as big or bigger for longer periods of time than Garth who arent nutty and didnt need a break.

Ok, here you're actually making my argument for me. The point is fame can turn you into a stange person, it can totally change you.. not that it's an absolute or happens to everyone I never said or implied that. I used Garth as an example...he got a little strange and he was never as big as MJ, so if it can (can, not does or will) happen to a someone of Garth's level, it certainly can be multiplied by someone of MJ's level. Again, it's not an excuse or defense, just an explaination of possibly why or how MJ became a strange person in his actions and behaviors....then throw in his childhood on top of it.

That is completely over simplifying it. What is weird? Is weird being a grown man who likes comics? Or is weird being a grown man who acts like a young boy? No one is saying the grown men going to Avengers: Endgame are Pedo's. But they might if he talks like a young boy but doesnt have to and likes to sleep with young boys. It wasnt a case of this guys weird so lets crucify him. It was more like  "wait, does this weirdo really like sleeping with little boys, takes them to awards shows, holds their hands, and acts like one? Yeah he could be a pedo. Oh shit and some kids accused him of that? Makes sense to me.

Here is where we can find some resolution at least maybe a little. I would basically agree with this but......MJ wasn't some ordinary guy and this is where his childhood and subsquent adult life come into play.

Lets say you grew up with George. You've known George your whole life and had a common childhood. George became a mechanic and you hung out once in a while....Then one day he's accused of molesting a kid. You're taken back, you know George, he couldn't possibily do this, then the facts come out....he hung out with the neighborhood kids, had them over, gave them ice cream, took them places etc. Shit starts to add up, you think it's probably true. That makes sense because you've walked in his shoes, you knew exactly what his life and upbringing was like, why would someone behave that way if he wasn't most likely a pedo. 

MJ did not have that life and you have no clue what it was like to grow up how he did and how his entire life was. That is very relevant, it's more than possible he had some very deep seeded psychological issues stemming from his childhood where he satisfied it by trying to be a kid himself as an adult. Roller coasters, zoo's, sleepovers and generally acting like a normal child which he did not have the experience of being. I'm no expert but I believe most pedos come from a place of authority, they don't act or behave like children, they use authoritative power and endulge children by buying them gifts and such to gain trust. There's no argument MJ behaved inappropriately, that's not a question but it is not crazy to think he was just a fucked up guy with mental issues.

Or he was fucking kids idk.

3/14/19 8:33 PM
5/14/08

“I'm confused on why I need to explain to you the difference in stating facts about his very public and well known childhood and a declaration of guilt without proof. That is baffling to me.”

-I added your assumption to the rest of your statement and took it as a light defense. I apologize I did that. But I will go ahead move away from this conversation. It won’t be anything constructive or nice soon. We aren’t changing each other’s minds. 

3/14/19 8:43 PM
10/17/08
anunaki - 

I believe he did bad shit with kids. I also believe that you’re credibility is shot when you support a person as a an adult then recant when you go broke and make a movie. That’s basically perjury. 

I highly doubt Wade Robson is broke, and he did perjure himself. No doubt about that. His mother should go to jail.

This was either the best fake documentary ever made or MJ is a pedophile. I would find him guilty in a court of law based on the documentary alone. All the stories matched. These people basically lived with MJ and he pulled the same shit with every family. You can't make this up. The circumstantial evidence alone stacks up higher than Mt Everest. Not to mention the kids that took him to court previously. He paid them off in the end. No one is going to pay off someone if they are accused of sexually assaulting young boys. You fight that to the end if you are innocent.

He slept in the same bed with little boys. No one outside of pedophiles do that.