OtherGround Forums Joe Rogan on Leaving Neverland

3/14/19 8:51 PM
2/5/06
Submissable - 

“I'm confused on why I need to explain to you the difference in stating facts about his very public and well known childhood and a declaration of guilt without proof. That is baffling to me.”

-I added your assumption to the rest of your statement and took it as a light defense. I apologize I did that. But I will go ahead move away from this conversation. It won’t be anything constructive or nice soon. We aren’t changing each other’s minds. 

I respect this and apologize for my earlier name calling. Have a good night.

3/14/19 8:54 PM
6/1/16
CaptainWoody -
Submissable - 

“I'm confused on why I need to explain to you the difference in stating facts about his very public and well known childhood and a declaration of guilt without proof. That is baffling to me.”

-I added your assumption to the rest of your statement and took it as a light defense. I apologize I did that. But I will go ahead move away from this conversation. It won’t be anything constructive or nice soon. We aren’t changing each other’s minds. 

That was amicable. 

Rocky handshake gif 

3/14/19 9:07 PM
9/14/04
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

It has been my observation that almost everyone who defends MJ and believes he didn’t rape little boys didn’t actually watch the documentary. 

Fuck off. That documentary comes off as nothing but a rehearsed cash grab. Especially Wade. 

He probably did fuck around with kids but that documentary is as far from convincing as can be. 

You’re  clearly blinded by the celebrity. Those people were 100% believable. What the hell do they have to gain? They weren’t paid. Their families are all fucked up now. I can’t even fathom anyone giving four hours of total attention to those documentaries coming out believing they were faking it. 

What do they have to gain? Lol. You lost all credibility with that statement. 

What do they? Besides a revealing to the world that a grown man diddled them when they were kids? I’m waiting 

3/14/19 9:11 PM
9/14/04

MJ has zero credibility. He’s stated he’s never had plastic surgery. He made his skin white because of a skin condition. His marriage to Lisa Marie was legit. His kids are actually his biological kids...what else?? But he sleeps with little boys in his bed and paid $23 million settlement but he isn’t a pedo? 

3/14/19 9:16 PM
1/1/01
People need to stop with the high voice castration crap. Just youtube search "Michael Jackson real voice" and there are many instances of him speaking in a much lower natural speaking voice.
3/14/19 10:20 PM
1/23/13
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

It has been my observation that almost everyone who defends MJ and believes he didn’t rape little boys didn’t actually watch the documentary. 

Fuck off. That documentary comes off as nothing but a rehearsed cash grab. Especially Wade. 

He probably did fuck around with kids but that documentary is as far from convincing as can be. 

You’re  clearly blinded by the celebrity. Those people were 100% believable. What the hell do they have to gain? They weren’t paid. Their families are all fucked up now. I can’t even fathom anyone giving four hours of total attention to those documentaries coming out believing they were faking it. 

What do they? Besides a revealing to the world that a grown man diddled them when they were kids? I’m waiting 

Jackson estate is worth a lot more now that he's died (2 billion according to one source). Having a documentary that's going to sway public opinion and getting support from celebs like Oprah sets up a big lawsuit for them. It will happen.
3/14/19 10:33 PM
7/12/14

Haven't watched any docs on MJ nor would I. It's too easy to tailor those to the director's agenda. You can't sum a man's life up with 4 hours of video, especially one as strange and mythic as MJ's. I am not saying he is innocent as most allegations are based on some amount of abnormal behaviour but I don't believe he was a pedo. I do believe that he operated in the realm of his world, and that through his upbringing and success, he found it difficult to distinguish between appropriate and inappropriate behaviour. I feel like once the pedo train got rolling against him and he made that first huge settlement, the public took it as an admission of guilt. From then on, he was left with the stigma of pedophile. 

I also find it strange that 5 months after he died, the first child he was accused of abusing, committed suicide.

It is a strange tale, MJ's life, and we will never know the full truth as to what really happened.

3/14/19 10:40 PM
9/14/04
willis007 -

Haven't watched any docs on MJ nor would I. It's too easy to tailor those to the director's agenda. You can't sum a man's life up with 4 hours of video, especially one as strange and mythic as MJ's. I am not saying he is innocent as most allegations are based on some amount of abnormal behaviour but I don't believe he was a pedo. I do believe that he operated in the realm of his world, and that through his upbringing and success, he found it difficult to distinguish between appropriate and inappropriate behaviour. I feel like once the pedo train got rolling against him and he made that first huge settlement, the public took it as an admission of guilt. From then on, he was left with the stigma of pedophile. 

I also find it strange that 5 months after he died, the first child he was accused of abusing, committed suicide.

It is a strange tale, MJ's life, and we will never know the full truth as to what really happened.

The doc focuses on the victims. 

3/14/19 11:32 PM
6/28/16
CaptainWoody -

The only people that know the truth is the accusers and MJ...and he's dead.

Yes, he was a weirdo but seriously how the hell wouldn't he be? Can you imagine living that life? He was raised in a completely fucked up family and was literally the biggest superstar in the world. Just one of those things is enough to fuck someone up.

Remember when Garth Brooks was insanely huge? It lasts for a bit then he went all weird too. For his sake he stopped, just basically quit, the pressure and lifestyle has to fuck with you. Now he was able to come back after he got his head right.

I'm not defending MJ if he molested children, it's not an excuse and not reason he shouldn't have been buried under the prison if he did it but the people throwing stones without actual knowledge just shows how pretentious and holier-than-thou people can be. He was clearly robbed of a childhood, probably molested himself and was the most famous person on the planet. For 99.9% of people that's a recipe for turning into a fucking weirdo with child issues.

Garth is so strange

3/15/19 3:28 AM
12/14/15
KDK1CallingKDK12 -
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

They are suing his estate. They want a monetary payout. Justice at a financial cost. 

Wade stood up multiple times to say nothing happened in a court of law, once as a grown man, was around during the FBI investigation,was in a relationship with Jacksons niece for years until he cheated and less than a year before this mockumentry came out was denied by the Jackson Estate (as like most of hollywood they blackballed the slimebag) permission to make a doc of his own. 

And you see no benefits available to a proven cheat and liar?? Cool. 

Again, I personally feel he was likely a nonce. I also feel Wade in particular is a cockroach that is out for a payout. Unfortunately the newer generation of Jacksons won’t just weigh out. He’s rolled the dice. And he’s gonna get crushed. 

3/15/19 6:40 AM
2/23/12
willis007 -

All I needed was the interview where he talks about sleeping with kids. I find it to be more far fetched that he was just a harmless man child than him being a child groomer

3/15/19 6:48 AM
8/18/13

Rogan has the most worthless opinions of anyone with a platform. The dude is perma stoned and not very bright, this isn’t a good combo for worthwhile opinions 

3/15/19 6:58 AM
12/25/15
1800champagne -

Look into it 

I have and according to Macalie Calkin and Corey feldman who have admitted to being raped claim that MJ did absolutley nothing to them. I will take their word for it.

3/15/19 7:43 AM
2/3/10
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

Thats what ive been fucking saying, ive been team mj for many decades until i watched this doc. 

3/15/19 9:11 AM
9/10/07
Bigtrain2681 - 
KDK1CallingKDK12 -
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

They are suing his estate. They want a monetary payout. Justice at a financial cost. 

Wade stood up multiple times to say nothing happened in a court of law, once as a grown man, was around during the FBI investigation,was in a relationship with Jacksons niece for years until he cheated and less than a year before this mockumentry came out was denied by the Jackson Estate (as like most of hollywood they blackballed the slimebag) permission to make a doc of his own. 

Again, I personally feel he was likely a nonce. I also feel Wade in particular is a cockroach that is out for a payout. Unfortunately the newer generation of Jacksons won’t just weigh out. He’s rolled the dice. And he’s gonna get crushed. 

as a 22 year old, wade gave testimony supporting michael jackson. in the same trial, a former housekeeper testified that she witnessed wade and michael were naked in the shower together.

this is a trial, but the way, that was 10 years AFTER the first investigation. after paying out 30 millions and having public child molestation accusations, michael jackson was sleeping in bed with kids that were not his own, and defending the practice on film. let that sink in.

THEN wade dobson sued the estate. i agree that was a bad look. that suite was thrown out a year and a 1/2 ago. THEN the documentary was made. there is no more lawsuit of the estate by dobson or safechuck.

if anything, speaking out like they have has opened THEMSELVES up to possible legal action by the jackson heirs, which has already been reported.
3/15/19 9:24 AM
5/17/08
boxingman - it looks likely that he was not chemically castrated

but how can anyone explain his voice?
its not a man's voice at all
even his matter-isms were very different to 99 percent of men...

There are rumors (some according to high profile celebs) that he actually had a naturally deep voice, and just faked the high pitched one.

3/15/19 12:00 PM
2/5/06
bjtrashman - 
CaptainWoody -
Submissable - 

That was amicable. 

Rocky handshake gif 

I sometimes go straight to an aggressive, name calling attitude. It's where a lot of discussions lead and I just jump there. That is something I really need to work on....I've been in a lot of mean spirited discussions and as the saying goes, if you find yourself always in aggressive conflicts with people....maybe the problem isn't them. 

I really respect Submissable's clear headed recognition of this, he wasn't mean or using ad hominem's. We disagree on this subject and just like anything I bet we agree on many other things...it's ok to have a difference of opinion and civil discourse is essential.

This was pretty mild on the scale of things but I'm going to take a better look at how I speak and discuss things on here, I can thank him for that.

3/15/19 2:42 PM
6/5/02
It’s amazing that in this era that the mere accusation of inappropriate behaviour will see a mans life absolutely ruined with no attempt to even challenge the accuser yet there’s a lifetime of overwhelming unbelievable evidence Jacko was a nonce and everyone is tying themselves in mental knots to defend him
3/15/19 2:48 PM
9/14/04
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

After watching the doc you will gain an understanding (unless you are stubborn as fuck) that a 7 year old MJ superfan can very easily be groomed to stick up for MJ even into his adulthood. MJ had the grooming process down to a science. He used his celebrity and trust to manipulate and control every aspect of his abuse. No one will never know what it was like to have the biggest star in the world seduce and groom you at a very young age except these kids and to say that isn’t a factor is silly. 

3/15/19 2:52 PM
10/30/05

Don’t you climb trees?

3/15/19 2:53 PM
2/23/12
LordSeano - It’s amazing that in this era that the mere accusation of inappropriate behaviour will see a mans life absolutely ruined with no attempt to even challenge the accuser yet there’s a lifetime of overwhelming unbelievable evidence Jacko was a nonce and everyone is tying themselves in mental knots to defend him

Some of the conspiracy people who bought into pizzagate are Michael Jackson defenders. Strange artwork is of course way more damning than admiting to sharing your bed with other people’s children while holding the hand of a 12 year old boy

3/15/19 2:53 PM
5/14/08
CaptainWoody -
bjtrashman - 
CaptainWoody -
Submissable - 

That was amicable. 

Rocky handshake gif 

I sometimes go straight to an aggressive, name calling attitude. It's where a lot of discussions lead and I just jump there. That is something I really need to work on....I've been in a lot of mean spirited discussions and as the saying goes, if you find yourself always in aggressive conflicts with people....maybe the problem isn't them. 

I really respect Submissable's clear headed recognition of this, he wasn't mean or using ad hominem's. We disagree on this subject and just like anything I bet we agree on many other things...it's ok to have a difference of opinion and civil discourse is essential.

This was pretty mild on the scale of things but I'm going to take a better look at how I speak and discuss things on here, I can thank him for that.

Its all good on my side Captain. I appreciate the amicable "walking away" from the convo. I broke it off since I could feel that I was close to ramping it up which would just make both sides of the conversation worse.  And there was some confusion on my side obviously and just thought that this was one of those times where its better to just walk away as soon as some kind of agreement or understanding in the conversation can happen. No hard feelings at all. Im leaving for vacation today. Take care. 

3/15/19 3:15 PM
2/5/06

Have a good vacation man, where you headed?

3/15/19 4:05 PM
5/14/08
CaptainWoody -

Have a good vacation man, where you headed?

Thanks! Ill be in Italy for a few weeks.

3/15/19 4:40 PM
3/11/19

Even a short 2 hr investigation on the internet should be sufficient in determining that MJ most likely had inappropriate relations with young white boys.