OtherGround Forums Joe Rogan speaks on looming US Civil War

5 days ago
7/15/04

5 days ago
12/15/11

I have been totally shocked by these people calling for a revolution.

I have legitimate skills. Around 12,000 rounds of ammunition, 23 rifles, 12 shotguns. 14 handguns, two reload stations.

Food supplies, water filters, etc.

These people have padlocks and such and such and masks.

There are thousands of guys like me in this country.

Does these leftists or whatever they want to be called, really think, they would be alive within 48 hours of what they seem to want to start happens, much less win?

Edited: 5 days ago
9/23/07
"AR15 WONT PROTECT YOU FROM THE GOBERMENT"

*ignores vietnam, iraq, Afganistan where the worlds most powerful military is basically stalemated by dudes with small arms fire and improvised explosives.*
5 days ago
12/15/11

Or are they being lead to this kind of behaviour 

By others?

People who want to see our country fall.

The globalists, who want a one world government, have to know, that it can only happen if the United States falls apart.

And i fear, that they have their paid initiators, on the ground in the U.S., inspiring the behaviour we are seeing, feeding a false gospel to young people, of how much better things will be, if the status quo is taken down.

And sadly, i think they are being succesful.

5 days ago
7/20/08

It’s always about money and power, no matter how anyone tries to hide their motive.

5 days ago
2/20/09
thedogofdogs -

I have legitimate skills. Around 12,000 rounds of ammunition, 23 rifles, 12 shotguns. 14 handguns, two reload stations.

Does these leftists or whatever they want to be called, really think, they would be alive within 48 hours of what they seem to want to start happens, much less win?

Damn.  If shit goes south can I sleep over.... for 6 months?

5 days ago
1/1/01

Subbed for later 

5 days ago
4/25/13
thedogofdogs -

I honestly do not understand how people still act like the far left are a bunch of nerds playing communist cosplay. They are already attacking. People on the right puff out their chest and say if they ever start attacking I will single handly stop them. THEY'RE ATTACKING ALREADY.

Dayton shooter Connor Betts may be antifa’s first mass killer

https://nypost.com/2019/08/06/dayton-shooter-may-be-antifas-first-mass-killer/

Antifa Activist Shot Dead Trying to Attack ICE Detention Facility

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/07/15/antifa-activist-shot-dead-trying-to-attack-ice-detention-facility-n2550031

Violent Antifa Has Members Arming Themselves

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2019/07/08/violent-antifa-members-arming/

Taking over the streets

and the list could go on. We are already in the beginning of the civil war. Look at media, the internet doxxing, the harassment, and so on.

It is not just on the streets but look at the harassment on social media. There are tons of examples but here is one. They are trying to get his children taken away and have him fired.

5/22/05
LOL all the Trumptards with their red dawn fantasies.

The demographics of the country are all wrong for a civil war. Not a big enough youth bulge.
5 days ago
2/20/09
banco - LOL all the Trumptards with their red dawn fantasies.

The demographics of the country are all wrong for a civil war. Not a big enough youth bulge.

Please refute his point.  Instead of just being a contrarian goober.

5 days ago
7/12/15
thedogofdogs -

Crazy people never comprehend that they are crazy.  The civil war you long for, the massive event that would provide the platform for you to actually matter in the world, is not coming.  It’s fun to fanfic life, especially when you are utterly delusional.  Normal people pine away for a winning lottery ticket or world peace.  You want war with your own countrymen.  

There is nothing wrong with you.

5 days ago
2/20/09
MrShush -
thedogofdogs -

Crazy people never comprehend that they are crazy.  The civil war you long for, the massive event that would provide the platform for you to actually matter in the world, is not coming.  It’s fun to fanfic life, especially when you are utterly delusional.  Normal people pine away for a winning lottery ticket or world peace.  You want war with your own countrymen.  

Agreed.  The liberal nut-jobs calling for civil war will never see it.

Lol, what are they gonna do?  Throw bike locks and vegan menu’s at the opposition?

It’s hilarious that the idiots calling for civil war are the ones who can’t eat or live without structured government assistance.

What are they gonna eat?  Outrage?

5 days ago
5/22/05
donkypunch55 - 

I'm not being contrarian. I think the consensus position is there won't be a civil war.

The median age in the US is 37 and the median age of Trump voters is even higher. Cut off the supply of diabetes and blood pressure medicine for a week and you would take out more than a few Trump voters.

Plus for the most part people live like with like. Most people live in places where their neighbor is likely to be pretty close to them ideologically. It's a big country and people generally aren't living cheek by jowl with people they despise.
5 days ago
2/20/09
banco -
donkypunch55 - 

I'm not being contrarian. I think the consensus position is there won't be a civil war.

The median age in the US is 37 and the median age of Trump voters is even higher. Cut off the supply of diabetes and blood pressure medicine for a week and you would take out more than a few Trump voters.

Plus for the most part people live like with like. Most people live in places where their neighbor is likely to be pretty close to them ideologically. It's a big country and people generally aren't living cheek by jowl with people they despise.

Ok, I agree.  There won’t be one.  But that’s because the people calling for one don’t actually want one.

I believe there’s been some confusion regarding the difference between “calling” for a civil war and the ones merely “prepared” for one.

12/15/11
MrShush -
thedogofdogs -

As i watched the video, and thought about what they were discussing, the thought kept setting with me, that these people are crazy.

I go to work everyday, raise and support a family. Live my life, a peaceful person.

I do not understand why people are wanting violence?

Why are people wanting to attack others?

Cowards in masks, are not going to change ghe world.

5 days ago
12/15/11

I am prepped, not for a civil war, instead for a magnetic pole reversal.

People on here know, i have posted about it many times.

This should be everyones concern.

However, as Joe Rogan and his guest discussed, these people want to upend the way things are, thinking they are going to improve things.

A very delusional perspective.

They will not change anything, they will bring about martial law, door to door searches, a strict orwellian society that they will not be happy with.

5 days ago
12/15/11
donkypunch55 -
thedogofdogs -

Damn.  If shit goes south can I sleep over.... for 6 months?

If shtf, can always use another person in the group who can fight, hunt, work.

9/15/02
Its funny how these Antifa pics the propper places for this bullshit why dont they go to the Real Racist parts of the country and do that shit. they out there fucking with defenseless people that want nothing more than to go on with thier day. Why don't they go to some Hells Angels bike rallies and try that shit, take that shit to south Carolina. Go to some of these trailer parks in florida and try that shit. Take your message to the real racists in America and see who well you bike locks do there
5 days ago
1/23/06
Watching some of the people I've looked up to inevitably wind down and reach their 60s makes me realize life is over too fast naturally for any sort of superficial wins to really matter. It's all too fleeting.

The obvious gambler says to seek out the highest purpose possible to help further mankind, while affording yourself the best possible odds at securing any sort of afterlife that hinges upon decent behavior.

In like 25 years many of us will have met the truth, then shortly thereafter, 50 to 75 years max, all of us that have ever shared a moment of time together on here will have ceased to exist in our current forms. Equality.
5 days ago
1/1/01
You know, I love Joe's shows, because well, it's Joe. But also, because it's 3 hours of open format with an interesting guest with no interruptions or commercials. And you just can't beat that.

That said, it never fails to irritate me...and as a stand-up performer, Joe should know this better than anyone...but for some reason he always fails to recognize it...

Many times his guests wait for the right moment, and then they start talking and you can plainly see they are setting up something. They are setting the table and about to lay out their big thought on a matter, and BOOM Joe will interrupt them RIGHT at the pause and at the moment they were about to lay out their big whammy.

And worse, Joe will not even follow what they were about to say. He takes off into another direction entirely. And then you can see the guest politely sit there quietly, swallowing what they were about to express, and trying to figure out if there's another way and another chance they'll get to say it.

It happened again above, when the Andy says, "Let's pump the brakes homeboy..." That was the setup, and he was about to lay something out, but Joe interrupts and starts talking about how we need comradery and need to be nice...
5 days ago
12/15/11
Sean Thompson - Its funny how these Antifa pics the propper places for this bullshit why dont they go to the Real Racist parts of the country and do that shit. they out there fucking with defenseless people that want nothing more than to go on with thier day. Why don't they go to some Hells Angels bike rallies and try that shit, take that shit to south Carolina. Go to some of these trailer parks in florida and try that shit. Take your message to the real racists in America and see who well you bike locks do there

Like their being led.

5 days ago
10/17/06
MrShush -
thedogofdogs -

Exactly. Fat white guys dreaming about walking the Earth with muh guns. 

5 days ago
12/19/10

There will not be a civil war in our lifetime. You won’t need your water filters except for camping 

5 days ago
12/29/18
Moke - You know, I love Joe's shows, because well, it's Joe. But also, because it's 3 hours of open format with an interesting guest with no interruptions or commercials. And you just can't beat that.

That said, it never fails to irritate me...and as a stand-up performer, Joe should know this better than anyone...but for some reason he always fails to recognize it...

Many times his guests wait for the right moment, and then they start talking and you can plainly see they are setting up something. They are setting the table and about to lay out their big thought on a matter, and BOOM Joe will interrupt them RIGHT at the pause and at the moment they were about to lay out their big whammy.

And worse, Joe will not even follow what they were about to say. He takes off into another direction entirely. And then you can see the guest politely sit there quietly, swallowing what they were about to express, and trying to figure out if there's another way and another chance they'll get to say it.

It happened again above, when the Andy says, "Let's pump the brakes homeboy..." That was the setup, and he was about to lay something out, but Joe interrupts and starts talking about how we need comradery and need to be nice...

Yep, he does it all the time 

5 days ago
8/27/08
thedogofdogs -

Woah we got a badass here