OtherGround Forums Joe Rogan talkin' s*** about our boy BearStare!

6/19/19 2:54 AM
3/17/14

What the fuck Joe! BearStare is a pretty stand up dude. Dont be talking shit about him and his family, man.

6/19/19 3:11 AM
3/12/07

You can tell he's a city boy that was exposed to the woods later in life. "The average person doesn't know" then goes on to descrcibe what everyone who lives in/near the woods knows from their average day walking around their yard.

6/19/19 3:14 AM
5/1/14

Why the fuck arexthey dressed like that?

6/19/19 3:15 AM
2/2/12
WikiTheWalrus -

You can tell he's a city boy that was exposed to the woods later in life. "The average person doesn't know" then goes on to descrcibe what everyone who lives in/near the woods knows from their average day walking around their yard.

Yep. Always said something similar to that. I grew up on the coast of British Columbia, taking the back trails home from school you would commonly see various shit that could kill you depending on the season. He talks about going on a hunting trip like he went to nam. Shit Joe that used to be Tuesday for me.

6/19/19 4:08 AM
4/5/07
WikiTheWalrus -

Yeah, and the average person doesn’t doesn’t live in/near woods.  People are concentrated in urban areas where rats, squirrels and pigeons make up 90% of the visible wildlife (at least in the US). 

6/19/19 4:15 AM
12/29/09

These squirles are no joke, MAN. Jamie, pull up a clip of a squirrel running frantically across the street....

6/19/19 6:37 AM
1/1/01
kingofpancakes80 -

These squirles are no joke, MAN. Jamie, pull up a clip of a squirrel running frantically across the street....

On second thought, just okay the audio, that will definitely get us pulled from YouTube. Listen to that shit, just listen to it scurrying... fuck.

6/19/19 7:42 AM
9/26/10

lol. what's with the outfit. there has to be an explanation, right? 

Edited: 6/19/19 8:15 AM
1/1/01

Wow, it finally happened. Joe got so high, he was recruited by NASA 

6/19/19 8:05 AM
5/29/15

The outfits enhance the effects of the drugs.....and that's obvious.

6/19/19 9:29 AM
3/12/07
GenericAmerican -
WikiTheWalrus -

Yeah, and the average person doesn’t doesn’t live in/near woods.  People are concentrated in urban areas where rats, squirrels and pigeons make up 90% of the visible wildlife (at least in the US). 

The average person knows bears and wolves are dangerous. It's ludicris to think people don't realize that.

6/19/19 10:13 AM
7/26/07

Some Masshole came up here several years ago during hunting season, shot someone’s goat out of their field, and tried to tag it at a tagging station as a deer

6/19/19 11:27 AM
11/11/11

I'm grabbing my blanket before listening

Edited: 6/19/19 11:43 AM
11/11/11

Why is this space man commenting on matters of earth? Ironic that he doesn't understand the gravity of how hurtful his words are.

Yes there is merit to his underlying message but the same could be said of the europeans when they first arrived in the west and interacted with the native Americans. It is possible for different species to develop tolerance of one another and live in harmony. My interactions on the OG have assured me of this. Yes we all have our natural instincts but we can mature beyond them using our wisdom and intellect. If this space man ever visits earth I would be happy to share my honey with him, and share a drink with him down by the stream.

We are all one species.

Edited: 6/19/19 12:16 PM
8/29/09
Chimonos Revenge -

Some Masshole came up here several years ago during hunting season, shot someone’s goat out of their field, and tried to tag it at a tagging station as a deer

Dude!  

I said I was fucking sorry, alright.  

Get over it.

I don't get why you're always bringing up old shit.

6/19/19 12:25 PM
3/27/03

I got cursed out by rogan on his podcast before for a thread 

6/19/19 2:40 PM
4/5/07
WikiTheWalrus -
GenericAmerican -
WikiTheWalrus -

The average person knows bears and wolves are dangerous. It's ludicris to think people don't realize that.

Then you should spend some time on YouTube watching videos of people trying to pet bison in Yellowstone, or putting baby bison in their car because they thought it looked cold. Or google all the news stories of people being attacked while trying to get selfies with bears. Or people calling the police because they saw a bear eating a deer. Or people asking the police or DOT if they can move the deer crossing because deer keep getting hit and they figure that’s because we put the deer crossing at a bad spot. 

6/19/19 2:58 PM
5/1/14
jacktripper -

What was the thread and what did he say?

6/19/19 3:03 PM
3/17/14
TheBearStare -

Why is this space man commenting on matters of earth? Ironic that he doesn't understand the gravity of how hurtful his words are.

Yes there is merit to his underlying message but the same could be said of the europeans when they first arrived in the west and interacted with the native Americans. It is possible for different species to develop tolerance of one another and live in harmony. My interactions on the OG have assured me of this. Yes we all have our natural instincts but we can mature beyond them using our wisdom and intellect. If this space man ever visits earth I would be happy to share my honey with him, and share a drink with him down by the stream.

We are all one species.

Agreed. I got ya back homie.

6/19/19 3:04 PM
3/17/14
Thrill Hammer -
jacktripper -

What was the thread and what did he say?

Was it about the immigration thing? I remember he was pretty pissed with people on the internet over that. 

Edited: 6/19/19 3:11 PM
12/29/09

Again,, I'm no expert, but the average person doesn't know that an area containing many trees is called a forest. They have no clue, MAN. Jaimie, pull up a clip of a forest in the wild.

6/19/19 4:22 PM
1/14/12

Beware the Brotherhood of Bears.

6/19/19 7:11 PM
3/12/07
GenericAmerican -
WikiTheWalrus -
GenericAmerican -
WikiTheWalrus -

Then you should spend some time on YouTube watching videos of people trying to pet bison in Yellowstone, or putting baby bison in their car because they thought it looked cold. Or google all the news stories of people being attacked while trying to get selfies with bears. Or people calling the police because they saw a bear eating a deer. Or people asking the police or DOT if they can move the deer crossing because deer keep getting hit and they figure that’s because we put the deer crossing at a bad spot. 

I would gather those are the extreme minority, not the people who live in or around the woods. Is that your basis for thinking the average person doesn't think bear or wolves are dangerous, like Joe believes?

6/19/19 7:25 PM
1/12/10

I thought that was Rob Zombie from the thumbnail but nope, just Duncan. 

6/19/19 7:31 PM
4/21/10
WikiTheWalrus -

Hes right though. I am sure a vast part of his audience doesn't know shit about wildlife.