OtherGround Forums Joe Rogan under fire by identity politics left

Edited: 28 days ago
11/23/19

12/16/11

He's been consistently wrong, but hey, consistency is a good trait. Ugh

Classic US political model, get a government job at age 26 and never work in the private sector again becoming a multi-millionaire along the way.

28 days ago
4/27/05

Rogan is supporting Bernie, who supports Marxist mobs, going after guys deemed "a threat", aka Rogan. Amazing 

28 days ago
4/27/15

I'm a big JR fan, and watch most of the podcasts.  But his critical thinking skills are really lacking.  

3/1/10

Someone cut a montage of all the times he used the n-word (hard "r") on the podcast.

Objectively, not a good look, though I did laugh at how the clip ended with one example where Joe gives a long and dramatic pause before saying the word.

Also, what's insane to me about all of this is that it wasn't even a firm endorsement. "I think I'll probably" is hardly a statement of confidence. He gave a far more confident endorsment of Tulsi back in August.

If you were running for office, would "I think I will probably vote for you" the kind of endorsement you'd want to amplify? The "firm maybe" endorsement?

Dumb for the Sanders campaign to run with it given Joe's common-sense stance on trans athletes alone has gotten a ton of blue checkmarks furious.

Now they are smearing Joe as alt-right. It's insane.

10/4/05

He suprised me with how stupid and shortsided he can be to endorse Bernie, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even in it's based in class warfare, theft, mass murder and catastrophic economic destruction. 

28 days ago
11/23/19

28 days ago
12/10/09

How in the world is "verbally argued against giving kids puberty blockers..." something anyone would say about you as a NEGATIVE?!?!

We're in the twilight zone.

28 days ago
12/10/09
trobinson21 -

He's been consistently wrong, but hey, consistency is a good trait. Ugh

Classic US political model, get a government job at age 26 and never work in the private sector again becoming a multi-millionaire along the way.

Yup! 

The guy got booted out of a commune for not pulling his weight, let that marinate.

28 days ago
11/23/19

28 days ago
11/23/19

28 days ago
12/6/16

Some of these tweets sound like they could come from the resident OG lefties:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/TransCrowdFund?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

28 days ago
10/24/03

Vote for who ever you want, Joe Rogan is the man 

28 days ago
7/31/09
CharlesMartel -

These people are strange 

28 days ago
11/11/12

lol

28 days ago
2/9/12

Rogan is great. I don't agree with everything he says. Certainly don't agree with anything Bernie Sanders. However, what Rogan does I think is great. He has real discussions with all kinds of people and you don't find that too often in our work culture. 

I'm a big fan of Rogan even if we are going to vote for different presidential candidates. Isn't that the point? Can't we have some differences of opinions and still get along?

12/10/09
kinson -

Rogan is great. I don't agree with everything he says. Certainly don't agree with anything Bernie Sanders. However, what Rogan does I think is great. He has real discussions with all kinds of people and you don't find that too often in our work culture. 

I'm a big fan of Rogan even if we are going to vote for different presidential candidates. Isn't that the point? Can't we have some differences of opinions and still get along?

No, everything you've said is bullshit and your passivity in the face of the vile hate expressed by Joe Rogan is LITERALLY violence!

You're lucky I don't call the police and have you charged with assault and immediately released with a ticket to appear, best buy gift card and wizards tix.

1/7/09

I don't understand why anyone pays any attention whatsoever to what random mentally ill people and idiots have to say on Twitter, as if the fact that something posted online somehow makes it important or newsworthy.

Wow, random moron says verifiably false stupid thing on Twitter and gets likes, yuuuuge controversy!  It's literally the exact same thing as overhearing some obese unwashed depressed loser in a coffee shop with a Bernie shirt on saying Joe Rogan is a Nazi apologist. So why are people even bothering to pay attention to or comment on it?

28 days ago
9/23/07
turducken - 

I don't understand why anyone pays any attention whatsoever to what random mentally ill people and idiots have to say on Twitter, as if the fact that something posted online somehow makes it important or newsworthy.

Wow, random moron says verifiably false stupid thing on Twitter and gets likes, yuuuuge controversy!  It's literally the exact same thing as overhearing some obese unwashed depressed loser in a coffee shop with a Bernie shirt on saying Joe Rogan is a Nazi apologist. So why are people even bothering to pay attention to or comment on it?

Because that is all the left has to go on.

Double triggered trans allies who think if you dont think fallon fox should be KO women left and right that you are literally hitler.
1/25/04

These idiots probably knew next to nothing about Rohan before this. They read a few tweets in the echo-chamber and suddenly they know he's a transphobic nazi bigot? 

28 days ago
2/8/12

Bernie might die before the election . Old bastard. 

28 days ago
3/3/03

I'm a big fan of JRE but I don't consider his political opinion any more influential in my perspective than that of Alyssa Milano or other such celebrities. Joe liked Bernie because he was on the podcast and touted all his typical soak the rich and hand out free shit shtick.

28 days ago
1/1/01
robbie380 - 
CharlesMartel -

These people are strange 

Carlos Maza is the asshole who went after Crowder and got YouTube to demonitize a crapton of channels.  He was pissed that YouTube didn't outright ban Crowder and a bunch of others.  

28 days ago
1/25/04
CharlesMartel - 

Brianna Wu:

28 days ago
11/23/19

Tim Pool made a video about this