14 days ago
1/1/01
El Bandito -

+ wealth redistrubution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb2sA-B_7ys

Blind

14 days ago
11/10/18

Joe is literally retarded. I grew up in the poorest county in WV. I went to college for free because of my SAT score and I own a business and 38 rental houses. The people that are “stuck” in those communities are there by choice. They are stupid and lazy. You can’t throw money at them, they would fuck up a wet dream. When I was a kid coal mines were booming and these guys made great money. How do they handle that? A large portion of them would routinely sleep on the job and steal any tools and supplies that weren’t bolted down. My grandfather was an electrician for a coal mine and regularly had to go in at night and get all the power back on after someone had been electrocuted while trying to steal the copper power lines. If you have nothing in this country it’s because you’re a fuck up. 

14 days ago
9/23/07
Democrats should pay reparations for slavery and jim crow.
14 days ago
3/1/10

Joe tends to get real retarded, sir, when he's rambling on with his comic buddies who are equally as inept politically as he is.

Did he bring up his galaxy brain idea of the council of elders to govern the US instead of having a president?

14 days ago
1/1/01
Eskimo -

Joe is literally retarded. I grew up in the poorest county in WV. I went to college for free because of my SAT score and I own a business and 38 rental houses. The people that are “stuck” in those communities are there by choice. They are stupid and lazy. You can’t throw money at them, they would fuck up a wet dream. When I was a kid coal mines were booming and these guys made great money. How do they handle that? A large portion of them would routinely sleep on the job and steal any tools and supplies that weren’t bolted down. My grandfather was an electrician for a coal mine and regularly had to go in at night and get all the power back on after someone had been electrocuted while trying to steal the copper power lines. If you have nothing in this country it’s because you’re a fuck up. 

What state do you have rentals in? What was your path? How long did it take?

14 days ago
1/1/01

How much of his wealth is he going to ante up?

Edited: 14 days ago
9/19/19
multiculturaljoseph -
Eskimo -

^

14 days ago
1/1/01
Just watched a few minutes. Seems like a reasonable perspective from him. Work towards rebuilding communities rather than give people money. Even then, you funnel money and resources into those shitty areas, will the people that are conditioned/fucked up by being in those areas handle it properly, or will they just shit all over it?
14 days ago
11/28/03

well joe makes $70k per podcast, he can pay em

14 days ago
11/10/18
multiculturaljoseph -
Eskimo -

I live in Kentucky and have a business with locations here and in Florida. I have rentals in southern Ohio and Florida. I started in healthcare and went from employee to owner of several businesses in a period of about 10 years. After about 5 years of only investing in stocks I decided to try rentals and now I’m a slum lord lol. I have a manager that does everything with the properties for 10% of collections. He’s great and I wouldn’t want them if I had to manage them myself. I just turned 41 and the goal is to buy as many rental units as possible and pass it all down to my son. I hope he becomes an attorney but he’s only 14 so who knows. 
If someone would’ve paid some reparations into my poor community when I was a kid I might have been able to rise above all that poverty lol. Just so dumb. This country doesn’t even have real poverty. 

14 days ago
11/10/18
PeteyWheatstraw - Just watched a few minutes. Seems like a reasonable perspective from him. Work towards rebuilding communities rather than give people money. Even then, you funnel money and resources into those shitty areas, will the people that are conditioned/fucked up by being in those areas handle it properly, or will they just shit all over it?

They aren’t conditioned by the area. The area is shitty because they are shitty people. And guess what, shitty people give birth to more shitty people and it becomes a generational problem. 
Joe is speaking from the mountain top while looking down on the peasants. He feels guilty because he knows in his heart that he’s the luckiest man alive to have the success he’s had given his talent level and very average IQ. He doesn’t give himself enough credit for consistently working hard and taking risks. Those shitheads he wants to throw money at wouldn’t work in a pie factory as my grandfather used to say. 

14 days ago
9/27/15
Another Greg fitzsimmons podcast?!? Zzzzz
14 days ago
9/19/19
Eskimo -
multiculturaljoseph -
Eskimo -

I live in Kentucky and have a business with locations here and in Florida. I have rentals in southern Ohio and Florida. I started in healthcare and went from employee to owner of several businesses in a period of about 10 years. After about 5 years of only investing in stocks I decided to try rentals and now I’m a slum lord lol. I have a manager that does everything with the properties for 10% of collections. He’s great and I wouldn’t want them if I had to manage them myself. I just turned 41 and the goal is to buy as many rental units as possible and pass it all down to my son. I hope he becomes an attorney but he’s only 14 so who knows. 
If someone would’ve paid some reparations into my poor community when I was a kid I might have been able to rise above all that poverty lol. Just so dumb. This country doesn’t even have real poverty. 

I have very little sympathy for "poor" white people. Those ex coal mining towns are filled with losers that just want to get high off opiates all day. Why not just move to where the jobs are at? And get an education and stop smoking cigs, doing drugs and drinking every night? Oh but that would take actual commitment, easier to just get smacked off pills and forget about it huh? 

14 days ago
3/1/10
PeteyWheatstraw - Just watched a few minutes. Seems like a reasonable perspective from him. Work towards rebuilding communities rather than give people money. Even then, you funnel money and resources into those shitty areas, will the people that are conditioned/fucked up by being in those areas handle it properly, or will they just shit all over it?

There has been billions upon billions of dollars flowing into shitty communities in this country for literally decades.

Look at Baltimore city as an example...they receive a massive amount of state and federal funding for public schooling to the point where the per student spending is among the highest in the country.

And yet, the schools are a disaster. Dropout rate is high, kids are barely literate, and the buildings don't even have functioning heat in the winter. It's one of the most well-funded public school systems in the country, yet also one of the worst performing.

Money is not the issue here. Saying American shitholes can be fixed with money is like saying giving homes to the homeless will stop junkies from shitting on the sidewalk in San Francisco.

In many cases, more money just exasperates the problem when "communities" realize they can mismanage money all they want and the checks keep coming.

And even if there was some sort of third party involved to help "rebuild communities", it doesn't work.

Newark is a perfect example of this. In the aftermath of bad PR from "The Social Network", Zuck donated $100 million to Newark public schools, and that donation was matched by othe private philanthropists for a total donation of $200 million towards the creation Newark education foundation.

All the money has been spent or wasted and a bunch of cash is unaccounted for, all within a few years of the donation being made, while Newark public schools are still as bad in 2019 as they were in 2010 when the donation was made. If you squander $200 million in just a few years and have nothing to show for it, you're either corrupt, a complete retard, or both.

You know what will improve shitholes? The community actually giving a fuck. That means prioritizing education. Prioritizing not being teen moms. Prioritizing work. At some point, people will have to stop scapegoating the spector of slavery as a boogeyman.

14 days ago
3/17/03
ons ear - Another Greg fitzsimmons podcast?!? Zzzzz

Grapefruit Simmons used to be pretty funny. I'm not sure what happened to him.

TDS?
14 days ago
3/3/03
Eskimo -

McDowell County?

14 days ago
5/14/06

If you want to pay some moron for the suffering of his great great grandfather, by all means 

14 days ago
5/14/06

GORILLA FUCK 

*10% of the proceeds of this gorilla fuck will go to help Stan buy a Corolla*

LESNAR FUCK CANT STOP REPARATIONS OMG

14 days ago
11/11/14

They will just blow it all on bling bling and fancy shoes and be back to square one within a decade

14 days ago
1/1/01
Eskimo - 
multiculturaljoseph -
Eskimo -

I hate to hijack this thread but would you mind discussing this more, in another thread? I got capital just sitting there and would like to know more about this, but have no idea where to start.
14 days ago
1/17/03

Reparations are literally a joke. Gtfo with that idea

14 days ago
1/9/02
El Bandito -
Eskimo -
multiculturaljoseph -
Eskimo -

I have very little sympathy for "poor" white people. Those ex coal mining towns are filled with losers that just want to get high off opiates all day. Why not just move to where the jobs are at? And get an education and stop smoking cigs, doing drugs and drinking every night? Oh but that would take actual commitment, easier to just get smacked off pills and forget about it huh? 

yep and those ppl are being discriminated against because of their white skin

imagine how big of a fuck up you have to be to be a poor non-white person that has even more things stacked in their favor

14 days ago
8/7/12
Target_the_Gash -

to make amends I say we let black people capture and enslave all central american migrants that show up unannounced at the southern border

I actually like this idea! Too bad they are to poor to properly teach them anything besides rolling blunts, making shitty music and leaching off society.

14 days ago
7/19/13
Eskimo -
multiculturaljoseph -
Eskimo -

How did you get your seed money? How much debt do you owe on all those properties?