OtherGround Forums John Jones Arrested Again!!!

6 days ago
1/1/01

6 days ago
3/1/13

Absolutely unbelievable.....how can someone have the discipline to make it to such an incredible level in MMA yet not have the self control to not do this kind of stupid shit!?!?

6 days ago
3/1/13

On a side note, good to see things are getting back to normal.

6 days ago
11/5/19
sgotwalks - 

Could this be it for him? He has to be looking t some fairly significant time here.

The DUI and open container are misdemeanor charges, so prob a fine and classes.

Not sure on firearm charges though. If it’s legally registered and he just fired off a few shots into the air, prob not prison time serious.

And I’m sure Dana won’t do shit as he’s a cash cow for them.

Dude is way too old to be doing shit like that
6 days ago
1/1/01

6 days ago
7/22/15

Why bother picking him up, just point to a light pole and tell him he's almost home. 

Maybe we won't have to hear about this again. 

6 days ago
1/1/01
Corn Pop - 
sgotwalks - 

Could this be it for him? He has to be looking t some fairly significant time here.

Not sure on firearm charges though. If it’s legally registered and he just fired off a few shots into the air, prob not prison time serious.

Don't know about where you live, but here it doesn't take many DUI convictions before they go to felony status.

Also he is a convicted felon...with a gun. That is automatic time here, Judge has no choice if you are convicted.

And that is not even counting if he fired the damn thing.

And it can not be legally registered...to a felon. It is impossible.

If this is true he will do time. Would bet on it.

6 days ago
1/1/01

A bit disappointed that no gas station boner pills were involved 

6 days ago
6/15/19
lol how are you going to be committing crimes during a nationwide epidemic where everyone is inside. What lead up to this lol
6 days ago
1/1/01
Dryfly - 
Corn Pop - 
sgotwalks - 

Don't know about where you live, but here it doesn't take many DUI convictions before they go to felony status.

Also he is a convicted felon...with a gun. That is automatic time here, Judge has no choice if you are convicted.

He will use the six months to go full steroid monkey since USADA can't test him in jail.   He'll get out with another 30 pounds of muscle and give a tearful video apology.   Probably will test positve on his first fight back but pass because it will only be six billion picograms.   

6 days ago
11/5/19
Dryfly - 
Corn Pop - 
sgotwalks - 

1) He is NOT a convicted felon. Not sure why you guys keep saying that

2) Multiple DUI’s lead to heftier charges, but there’s typically a timeframe involved. In the states I’ve lived, if you get a DUI, and another 5 years later, it’s looked at as a first offense. And from my understanding, Jones’ last DUI in New York was like 7-8 years ago.

So yes, he’s clearly a fuckup, and can’t get out of his own way, but what he’s doing and done aren’t prison worth crimes. I know people will want it because they don’t like him, but it won’t happen over a DUI and shooting a gun
6 days ago
7/31/09
Argonaut -

Shame, we'll never get to see him be starched by Anthony Johnson at LHW.

Maybe if AJ didn't retired because he didn't want to hurt people anymore we would have already seen it.

6 days ago
1/1/01
RdotC -
androb - 
Steppappyjosh -

Aggravated DWI & Neglignt Use of a Firearm 

Unless you’re the arresting officer or his lawyer. Post the ducking link 

Look who the arresting officer was:

Image result for Brian Johnson ufc pic

6 days ago
1/1/01
BJ Penn Forever - 
RdotC -
androb - 
Steppappyjosh -

Aggravated DWI & Neglignt Use of a Firearm 

Unless you’re the arresting officer or his lawyer. Post the ducking link 

Look who the arresting officer was:

Image result for Brian Johnson ufc pic

6 days ago
1/3/11

At least this gives us something else to talk about than corona

6 days ago
1/1/01
Chris -

guy is getting an orange jumpsuit. He's a convicted felon and is now charged with two more felonies (DWI and negligient use of a firearm)....although I'm not sure, but can he even possess a firearm with his previous felony conviction?

I love watching him fight but he has had too many chances.  Matt Serra

6 days ago
11/9/04
Slowshot - Holy shit! What the fuck is wrong with this moron?!

He's a moron
6 days ago
6/22/12
Chris -

guy is getting an orange jumpsuit. He's a convicted felon and is now charged with two more felonies (DWI and negligient use of a firearm)....although I'm not sure, but can he even possess a firearm with his previous felony conviction?

If he is already a felon that gun is gunna fuck him, and who knows that might even have been a murder weapon at some point

6 days ago
5/12/07

6 days ago
11/5/19
SuperKamiGuru - 
Chris -

If he is already a felon that gun is gunna fuck him, and who knows that might even have been a murder weapon at some point

He’s not a felon. Again, not sure why UGers just keep saying it. These charges will likely lead to a couple misdemeanors and maybe a few days in jail.

The only thing that could fuck him is if Dana says enough and fires him. I doubt that happens though
6 days ago
1/1/01

A millionaire driving without insurance 

6 days ago
5/23/12
Corn Pop -
Dryfly - 
Corn Pop - 
sgotwalks - 

2) Multiple DUI’s lead to heftier charges, but there’s typically a timeframe involved. In the states I’ve lived, if you get a DUI, and another 5 years later, it’s looked at as a first offense. And from my understanding, Jones’ last DUI in New York was like 7-8 years ago.

So yes, he’s clearly a fuckup, and can’t get out of his own way, but what he’s doing and done aren’t prison worth crimes. I know people will want it because they don’t like him, but it won’t happen over a DUI and shooting a gun

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/29/9415377/jon-jones-pleads-guilty-to-felony-charge-wont-get-jail-time

6 days ago
11/11/14

Picograms.. more important than eating food.. more important than drinking water, man

6 days ago
1/1/01

Please give this guy jail time.  He is a clear danger to society and everyone around him.  

6 days ago
11/5/19
Passive Jay - 
Corn Pop -
Dryfly - 
Corn Pop - 
sgotwalks - 

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/29/9415377/jon-jones-pleads-guilty-to-felony-charge-wont-get-jail-time

Read the article dude