OtherGround Forums John Jones Arrested Again!!!

5 days ago
5/12/11

How does this retard OP spell his name wrong, not post a link, and post in the wrong forum?  Please lick a port-a-potty seat.

5 days ago
8/31/10
thekev1130 -

How does this retard OP spell his name wrong, not post a link, and post in the wrong forum?  Please lick a port-a-potty seat.

Lolol!

5 days ago
2/5/06

Rankings, The Title and the Consequences of Jon Jones Failing His ...

Daniel Cormier Opts for Knee Surgery, Still Hopes to Fight Jones ...

5 days ago
8/31/18

Everyone deserves a 17th chance

5 days ago
10/11/18
Festus -

"admitted to officers that he had been driving earlier that night and intended to drive again"

Some errors are just funnier than others.  This is one.

Did he also talk about his legacy and how important that is?

5 days ago
7/9/12
CobraKaiRep -

Everyone deserves a 17th chance

It's almost as if I can hear Dana saying it now..

5 days ago
1/12/12
Corn Pop - 
Dryfly - 
Corn Pop - 
sgotwalks - 

Could this be it for him? He has to be looking t some fairly significant time here.

The DUI and open container are misdemeanor charges, so prob a fine and classes.

Not sure on firearm charges though. If it’s legally registered and he just fired off a few shots into the air, prob not prison time serious.

And I’m sure Dana won’t do shit as he’s a cash cow for them.

Dude is way too old to be doing shit like that

Don't know about where you live, but here it doesn't take many DUI convictions before they go to felony status.

Also he is a convicted felon...with a gun. That is automatic time here, Judge has no choice if you are convicted.

And that is not even counting if he fired the damn thing.

And it can not be legally registered...to a felon. It is impossible.

If this is true he will do time. Would bet on it.

1) He is NOT a convicted felon. Not sure why you guys keep saying that

2) Multiple DUI’s lead to heftier charges, but there’s typically a timeframe involved. In the states I’ve lived, if you get a DUI, and another 5 years later, it’s looked at as a first offense. And from my understanding, Jones’ last DUI in New York was like 7-8 years ago.

So yes, he’s clearly a fuckup, and can’t get out of his own way, but what he’s doing and done aren’t prison worth crimes. I know people will want it because they don’t like him, but it won’t happen over a DUI and shooting a gun

I think he only has one DWI conviction.  misdemeanor

He got off light on the hit and run with injury and plead guilty to "leaving the scene of an accident" misdemeanor.  By fleeing the scene, they could not get him on a "felony DUI hit I& run with injury".

He had a battery where he got a deferred sentence in 2019.  Not sure if Jones got probation.

None of the latest charges appear to be felonies.  It appears he will get popped for a second DUI and maybe misdemeanor gun charges.

You're right. Jones won't get prison time but you're also wrong.  He deserves to serve prison time.  You're looking at a third DUI, one a hit and run with injury (I know.  No conviction or charge on DUI), battery conviction and a possible gun conviction.   All things considered, anyone convicted of fleeing a hit & run scene with injury and having now two possible DUI's should get some jail time.

But, this is how the system works.

He'll get misdemeanor probation for maybe 3 years and maybe a search clause if they don't drop the gun charge.  Even if bullistics matchup, the d.a. might drop the gun charge.

5 days ago
3/5/15

"As part of the investigation into this incident, our Gun Violence Reduction Unit will test the firearm and bullet casing to determine whether the gun has been used in any crimes," Gilbert Gallegos, communications director for the Albuquerque Police said in a statement sent to MMA Fighting. "Reducing gun violence in Albuquerque is our top priority."

He better hope that pistol comes back clean. 

Knowing Jon nothing would surprise me

5 days ago
10/11/18
BJ Penn Forever -
RdotC -
androb - 
Steppappyjosh -

Aggravated DWI & Neglignt Use of a Firearm 

Unless you’re the arresting officer or his lawyer. Post the ducking link 

Look who the arresting officer was:

Image result for Brian Johnson ufc pic

Well played Haha 

5 days ago
9/10/13

If you don't go to jail for driving drunk and shooting a gun then the system is broken 

5 days ago
1/14/07

Officer statements now available:

"On 3-26-20 at about (12:58 a.m.), I was at 3rd and Central in the parking lot. I heard a single gun shot to the west on Central. I drove west on Central and observed a black Jeep on the south side of the street parked in front of 312 Central. I observed a male in the driver's seat and a subject on the sidewalk by the passenger side door. I observed no other subjects in the area. I pulled up behind the vehicle and turned on my overhead lights. The vehicle was running. I contacted the driver and asked him to roll down the vehicle windows. I observed an open bottle of alcohol on the floor behind the passenger seat. It was a 1/4 full bottle of Recuerdo, 40 percent alcohol. I asked the driver to hand me the bottle. I also observed that he had green leafy substance on his shirt and pants, consistent with marijuana. I identified the driver as Jonathan Jones. I asked Jones about the gun shot and he stated he did not know. I asked him why he was out and he stated he wanted to go for a drive. I asked him for his vehicle registration and proof of insurance. Jones fumbled with his documents and was not able to locate proof of current insurance. I also observed that Jones had an odor of alcohol coming from his facial area. I requested the assistance of a DWI officer. Officer (Brian) Johnson was working a DWI saturation patrol and responded to my request. After Officer Johnson completed his investigation, he placed Jones under arrest for DWI. I had the vehicle towed from the scene. During an inventory of the vehicle subject to arrest and tow I located a loaded handgun under the drivers seat. I also located a spent round just outside the drivers side door. The spent round was the same caliber as the firearm that was located. A video of my investigation will be uploaded to APD evidence. The handgun was tagged into APD evidence."
5 days ago
1/14/07
"On 03/26/20 at (1:01 a.m.), Officer Brown and Officer Heshley heard a gun shot in the 3rd St. NW/Central Ave. NW area. Officers arrived on scene approximately 10-15 seconds later. Officer Brown noticed a black 2019 Jeep vehicle parked facing eastbound in front of 312 Central Ave. SW. Officers noticed a black 2019 Jeep vehicle and two unknown homeless subjects. The vehicle engine was on and the vehicle was in park. Officer Brown engaged his emergency equipment and conducted a traffic stop. He made contact with the black 2019 Jeep vehicle driver Jonathan Jones. Officer Brown asked him about the gun shot and Jonathan said he didn't know anything. Officer Brown observed signs of intoxication and asked for a DWI saturation unit. I was working DWI saturation and was dispatched to the traffic stop. I made contact with Jonathan Jones. I observed that he had bloodshot, watery eyes and a strong odor of alcohol coming from his facial region. He admitted to driving earlier and had the intention to drive now. I asked him to exit the vehicle. Jonathan did field sobriety tests and performed poorly on all three of them. He also performed poorly on two out of three alternative tests. He was searched and arrested. He was transported to the (Prisoner Transport Center) where he was read the N.M. implied consent advisory and given the Intoxilyzer 8000 breath test. He was given a deprivation period from (1:02 a.m.) until (1:48 a.m.). Prior to administration of the aforementioned breath test, his mouth was checked at (1:02 a.m.) and found to be clear of any foreign objects. Test results were at or above twice the legal limit. He was checked through (Motor Vehicle Department) and found to have one prior DWI arrest. During the tow inventory of the vehicle, a black handgun was found underneath the driver seat. A 1/2 empty bottle of Recuerdo 750ml was found behind the passenger side of the vehicle. The handgun was tagged into evidence. Jonathan was unable to provide the vehicle's valid insurance paperwork. He was booked on the listed charges. His vehicle was towed. A copy of the lapel camera was tagged into evidence."
5 days ago
2/27/20

Jon dindu nuffin hes a good boy he go to church and was gettin his life together these cops just raysis

5 days ago
1/4/19
thekev1130 -

Because I dont give a shit about your silly rules, peasant. I bet I got your attention by spelling his name like that, and why take my time to past an article when I know damn well someone else will take time out of their day to do it for me?  Silly faggot. 

5 days ago
11/5/19
keithws2 - 
Corn Pop - 
Dryfly - 
Corn Pop - 
sgotwalks - 

Could this be it for him? He has to be looking t some fairly significant time here.

Not sure on firearm charges though. If it’s legally registered and he just fired off a few shots into the air, prob not prison time serious.

Don't know about where you live, but here it doesn't take many DUI convictions before they go to felony status.

Also he is a convicted felon...with a gun. That is automatic time here, Judge has no choice if you are convicted.

2) Multiple DUI’s lead to heftier charges, but there’s typically a timeframe involved. In the states I’ve lived, if you get a DUI, and another 5 years later, it’s looked at as a first offense. And from my understanding, Jones’ last DUI in New York was like 7-8 years ago.

So yes, he’s clearly a fuckup, and can’t get out of his own way, but what he’s doing and done aren’t prison worth crimes. I know people will want it because they don’t like him, but it won’t happen over a DUI and shooting a gun

He got off light on the hit and run with injury and plead guilty to "leaving the scene of an accident" misdemeanor.  By fleeing the scene, they could not get him on a "felony DUI hit I& run with injury".

He had a battery where he got a deferred sentence in 2019.  Not sure if Jones got probation.

None of the latest charges appear to be felonies.  It appears he will get popped for a second DUI and maybe misdemeanor gun charges.

You're right. Jones won't get prison time but you're also wrong.  He deserves to serve prison time.  You're looking at a third DUI, one a hit and run with injury (I know.  No conviction or charge on DUI), battery conviction and a possible gun conviction.   All things considered, anyone convicted of fleeing a hit & run scene with injury and having now two possible DUI's should get some jail time.

He'll get misdemeanor probation for maybe 3 years and maybe a search clause if they don't drop the gun charge.  Even if bullistics matchup, the d.a. might drop the gun charge.

Agree with most of what you said except you keep throwing in a battery conviction last year. What are you referring to? When he picked up a stripper, she wanted $100 for it, and he said no? From my understanding there was no conviction. You also can’t imply DUI for the hit and run when it wasn’t actually a DUI.

And you’re saying he deserves 2 different things. First you say he deserves prison, then say he should spend time in jail. Prison and jail are very different. I agree he could use some jail time, and wouldn’t be shocked if he got a week or two in jail, simply due to all his run ins. However people with money can typically serve jail sentences at home.

All in all though, misdemeanors don’t really result in jail time. Even for your regular joe. I work with clients getting out of the prison systems. They constantly reoffend, even while on parole or probation, and VERY rarely are sent back. Even with additional felony charges.
5 days ago
4/18/01
Steppappyjosh - 
thekev1130 -

Because I dont give a shit about your silly rules, peasant. I bet I got your attention by spelling his name like that, and why take my time to past an article when I know damn well someone else will take time out of their day to do it for me?  Silly faggot. 

Yeah, he's stupid on purpose!
4 days ago
1/12/12
Corn Pop - 
keithws2 - 
Corn Pop - 
Dryfly - 
Corn Pop - 
sgotwalks - 

Agree with most of what you said except you keep throwing in a battery conviction last year. What are you referring to? When he picked up a stripper, she wanted $100 for it, and he said no? From my understanding there was no conviction. You also can’t imply DUI for the hit and run when it wasn’t actually a DUI.

And you’re saying he deserves 2 different things. First you say he deserves prison, then say he should spend time in jail. Prison and jail are very different. I agree he could use some jail time, and wouldn’t be shocked if he got a week or two in jail, simply due to all his run ins. However people with money can typically serve jail sentences at home.

All in all though, misdemeanors don’t really result in jail time. Even for your regular joe. I work with clients getting out of the prison systems. They constantly reoffend, even while on parole or probation, and VERY rarely are sent back. Even with additional felony charges.

Most definitely. He wasn't convicted of a felony DUI hit and run with injury.  And, there are only charges at this point for the latest debaucle.  I think he plead no contest to the stripper and got a deferred sentence.

But, we can definitely assume, he fled hit and run with injury based on being intoxicated.  Definitely not a stretch.

I used these as points to explain why the dude "deserved" prison or jail time especially if he is convicted of the most reason.

However,  the reality is, it's all based on convictions and the types of convictions when talking in terms of serving time.  He wasn't convicted on any felonies and the latest arrests are misdemeanors.  So, he will not go to jail.

later on partner....

Edited: 3 days ago
2/12/14

shitty charges. he was not driving. lol at no insurance charge in a parked vehicle. Did the officer have a drone that witnessed him shooting the gun. ?? 

Trust me albequerke  PD knows those are some shitty charges. 

lol at this

"

Officers noticed that Jones seemed intoxicated and he admitted to officers that he had been driving earlier that night and intended to drive again. Jones submitted to sobriety tests and performed poorly on all of them.

"

earlier that night and possibly at a later time does not make a dui charge. LOL, jones knew this and that is why he didi drunk tests. he has been in the system before and knows the rules. ""

some weak ass shit. this is what you call a pop arrest. Pissed off Police. The reporting officer has suffered profiling charges before with the origin being a previous Jon Jones contact. 

Edited: 3 days ago
2/12/14
King Trav -

That video is awesome. He sounds like me trying to pretend I’m not drunk to my wife. 

He even has an interlock in his car. Hahaha. What a fricking piece of crap. 

lol. I didnt know that. That is good for him. That is a great defense to the DUI charge. lol. 

God dam Albequerque  PD are some stupid fucks. It makes them look like vindictive pricks. It is a great undefendable Public intox charge. But noooo they had to trow the book at him. LOL at the no insurance charge lol...... like he doesnt have insurance. 

3 days ago
11/16/08
John Cable -

shitty charges. he was not driving. lol at no insurance charge in a parked vehicle. Did the officer have a drone that witnessed him shooting the gun. ?? 

Trust me phoenix PD knows those are some shitty charges. 

lol at this

"

Officers noticed that Jones seemed intoxicated and he admitted to officers that he had been driving earlier that night and intended to drive again. Jones submitted to sobriety tests and performed poorly on all of them.

"

earlier that night and possibly at a later time does not make a dui charge. LOL, jones knew this and that is why he didi drunk tests. he has been in the system before and knows the rules. ""

some weak ass shit. this is what you call a pop arrest. Pissed off Police. The reporting officer has suffered profiling charges before with the origin being a previous Jon Jones contact. 

Yeah, a pop arrest.   Cop messed with him cause he's black!  

3 days ago
12/1/12
John Cable -
King Trav -

That video is awesome. He sounds like me trying to pretend I’m not drunk to my wife. 

lol. I didnt know that. That is good for him. That is a great defense to the DUI charge. lol. 

God dam Albequerque  PD are some stupid fucks. It makes them look like vindictive pricks. It is a great undefendable Public intox charge. But noooo they had to trow the book at him. LOL at the no insurance charge lol...... like he doesnt have insurance. 

You might be the dumbest fucker on here. Trying reading the article before posting, so that you don’t look like a bigger moron than you a rowdy are. Fucking idiot. 

3 days ago
2/12/14
JuicedBeast -
John Cable -
King Trav -

You might be the dumbest fucker on here. Trying reading the article before posting, so that you don’t look like a bigger moron than you a rowdy are. Fucking idiot. 

suck my fucking cock you litlle pussy ass cunt. I read the article. I reposted using albequerque pd. anything else you big swollen vagina mother fucker? 

does the article mention him driving? ever? 

3 days ago
6/30/07
John Cable -

lol at this

"

"

That's not how it works and no amount of disputing it will change that. If you don't actually understand the law you should probably ask questions, not post statements born of ignorance as facts.

3 days ago
2/12/14
Mountain Medic -
John Cable -

lol at this

"

"

That's not how it works and no amount of disputing it will change that. If you don't actually understand the law you should probably ask questions, not post statements born of ignorance as facts.

didi anybody see him drive while intoxicated? did anyone see him shoot a gun? 

its a shit mud splatter arrest. they figure something will stick. Anybody else would have got a drunk in public charge or allowed to call someone. 

3 days ago
1/1/01

Do you really think you can only prove crimes with direct witnesses? Was he in the driver's seat with the keys in the ignition while intoxicated? Than he's in control of the vehicle. The car didn't drive itself there.

Did someone hear a gunshot and they found a casing by his car and a gun under the seat? The gun didn't fire itself. What conclusion would a reasonable person draw? Its a lock down and there are no other cars on the road. It is also possible they tested his hands for GSR. If he has gunshot residue on his hands, how would you explain that?