OtherGround Forums Joker movie will bring out The crazies

9/6/19 9:09 PM
2/3/10

This movie looks retarded 

9/6/19 10:34 PM
9/29/13
Dravenlives -
Poker face -
Onikage - That theory sounds real retarded, sir.

So tell again what happened in Colorado few years back? Something awful right centered around Joker and mental illness 

Government militia shot up a cinema, drugged some poor student out of his mind and fed some laughable narrative about him thinking he was Joker to the media

I followed that story pretty closely and I never heard any mention of the joker other than he died his hair orange.

9/7/19 5:36 AM
2/25/12
mrblonde1281 -
Dravenlives -
Poker face -

So tell again what happened in Colorado few years back? Something awful right centered around Joker and mental illness 

Government militia shot up a cinema, drugged some poor student out of his mind and fed some laughable narrative about him thinking he was Joker to the media

I followed that story pretty closely and I never heard any mention of the joker other than he died his hair orange.

The cops claimed he said he was Joker

9/7/19 6:05 AM
1/29/12

I’m at about 3 months of sprawl training, so I’m ready for anything. 

9/7/19 6:32 AM
6/26/17

What happens when I go to see King Kong?

9/7/19 6:54 AM
7/30/14
papa pump -

Death by BBC i assume

9/7/19 7:17 AM
4/25/11
Onikage -
Jones right nostril - 

I'd love to tell you you're crazy for thinking that way, but unfortunately you're not. That's the world we live in today. 

The world where you watch too much news and think you're more likely to be shot today than in the 1980s?

You are more at risk of being randomly shot today than you were in the 80's.

So...     Yes.

9/7/19 8:24 AM
12/6/14
cantuna4u -
Onikage -
Jones right nostril - 

I'd love to tell you you're crazy for thinking that way, but unfortunately you're not. That's the world we live in today. 

The world where you watch too much news and think you're more likely to be shot today than in the 1980s?

So...     Yes.

No. No you're not.

9/7/19 8:44 AM
10/19/14
cantuna4u -
Onikage -
Jones right nostril - 

So...     Yes.

Hey look, a moron^

9/7/19 9:00 AM
10/6/12
LostAbroad -
papa pump -

Death by BBC i assume

I’d say Gorilla Fucked to death 

9/7/19 9:51 AM
10/6/12
cantuna4u -
Onikage -
Jones right nostril - 

So...     Yes.

9/7/19 9:51 AM
6/1/10
mrblonde1281 -
Dravenlives -
Poker face -

He recreated the scene from the dark knight comic where a dude shoots up a movie theater

9/7/19 9:52 AM
10/6/12
cantuna4u -
Onikage -
Jones right nostril - 

So...     Yes.

Yep I don’t remember doing active shooter drills when I was in school. Just fire and tornado drills here. 

9/7/19 9:53 AM
6/1/10

https://images.app.goo.gl/DaUjQdERy5yfvEFQA

9/7/19 9:54 AM
6/1/10

He also left messages at a gun club he tried to join trying to sound like heath ledgers joker

9/7/19 9:59 AM
11/4/10
Poker face -
cantuna4u -
Onikage -
Jones right nostril - 

So...     Yes.

Yep I don’t remember doing active shooter drills when I was in school. Just fire and tornado drills here. 

Well I guess that solves that question than. 

Poker face did tornado drills. 

9/7/19 10:02 AM
4/29/09

wow imagine living your life in fear, couldnt be me 

9/7/19 10:18 AM
3/17/03
Poker face - 
cantuna4u -
Onikage -
Jones right nostril - 

So...     Yes.

Because the media has effectively brainwashed malleable plebs like yourself to think they have a 50% chance of getting shot at a school or movie theater.
9/7/19 10:43 AM
12/6/14
Poker face -
cantuna4u -
Onikage -
Jones right nostril - 

So...     Yes.

My parents did nuclear bomb drills. Remind me the last time a nuke was dropped? Correlation does not equal causation brah.

9/7/19 11:10 AM
10/6/12
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -
Poker face -
cantuna4u -
Onikage -
Jones right nostril - 

So...     Yes.

My parents did nuclear bomb drills. Remind me the last time a nuke was dropped? Correlation does not equal causation brah.

True but I bet they used to leave their doors unlocked when they went to the grocery store or at least mine did or never had an elementary school shot up by some deranged outcast right before Christmas. I’m not saying love in fear but it’s probably a good idea to stay strapped at all times. Also be aware and prepared Brah

Edited: 9/7/19 5:43 PM
4/27/14

One of my kids works as an usher in a movie theater. They were informed that some customers may want to cosplay as Pennywise the Clown for the premiere of the second half of IT, but that they could only wear makeup and couldn't wear a mask. They also could not bring red balloons into the theate (could block view of patrons and if released, would be a PITA to get down.)

Will probably have a similar policy for the Joker movie.

9/7/19 4:51 PM
12/6/14
Poker face -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -
Poker face -
cantuna4u -
Onikage -
Jones right nostril - 

So...     Yes.

True but I bet they used to leave their doors unlocked when they went to the grocery store or at least mine did or never had an elementary school shot up by some deranged outcast right before Christmas. I’m not saying love in fear but it’s probably a good idea to stay strapped at all times. Also be aware and prepared Brah

I feel like your last two sentiments have never not been true.

9/7/19 5:20 PM
2/25/06

You guys are fucking retarded. You shouldn’t live life based on events that have a .001% chance of happening to you. I’m going to see this movie and I think it looks great!

Edited: 9/7/19 6:00 PM
7/12/15
Poker face -

Shooter selected that movie because it was sold out for maximum casualties.  You absolute tit

9/7/19 9:59 PM
12/10/18
Poker face -

Not going to see this in the theaters just because I’m thinking it’s going to trigger someone unstable to try something. 

Culture of Fear. 

What a shitty way to live. 

Keep calm and carry on.