OtherGround Forums Jre is finished

8 days ago
9/27/15

Joe is not an honest guy. The fact Hes had tim Dillion on 3 times since spotfy and his "best friend" callen on not once just shows who Rogan is. Stop listening to these clowns. Rogan and friends are coward wannabe Hollywood fags and that's all they are. 

8 days ago
5/3/01

-_-

8 days ago
4/6/19

oh my

8 days ago
1/1/01

Hasn't Callen been laying low? Why do you blame Joe, maybe Callen hasn't wanted to go on the show 

8 days ago
2/7/13

Stopped listening to Joe awhile ago.  I will tune in if it’s a guest I wanna hear talk, like recently with Elon Musk.  Elon is an ACTUALLY smart guy, Joe is inquisitive for sure, but just isn’t cerebral enough to grasp some of the concepts he’s toting.  I didn’t watch the episode but in listening, it almost felt like Musk was getting annoyed by some of the dumb things Joe was saying/asking.  A lot of which, by the way, could have been avoided had he just shut up after asking a question and letting EM finish before interrupting. 
joe is my favorite MMA commentator, by far, due to his actual knowledge of at least one aspect, but as a podcaster, I quickly tired of him.

8 days ago
6/20/13

It jumped the shark with Spotify but had a good run before Joe lost his edge. It was groundbreaking and should be celebrated for how good it was in the past. Joe set the stage for new voices that are coming out with free speech and new ideas. Joe was a godfather and he had a good run. 

8 days ago
9/24/12

Even if it isn't as good as it use to be, he was at the top or very near ir for well over 10 straight years, that has to be comended, and some of the guests and conversations he had probably inspired us all. 

8 days ago
5/1/14

I Was listening to JRE for the first time on Spotify today. What drove me fucking nuts was the commercials shoenhorned in right in tje middle of a question being answered.

The listening experience has been greatly hindered for me.

Edited: 8 days ago
12/10/09
Brewsnbuds -

Joe is not an honest guy. The fact Hes had tim Dillion on 3 times since spotfy and his "best friend" callen on not once just shows who Rogan is. Stop listening to these clowns. Rogan and friends are coward wannabe Hollywood fags and that's all they are. 

Another “rogan is a sellout” thread? Is it 2:00 already?

8 days ago
11/16/17

He fucked himself going to an app thought sucks a dick....... 

8 days ago
11/24/13

Lex Fridman's podcast is much more rewarding, especially if you're STEM educated.

JRE was amazing from like 2010-2013. Once the show stopped being live, it really went downhill from there.

8 days ago
7/16/13
Nytron -

Lex Fridman's podcast is much more rewarding, especially if you're STEM educated.

JRE was amazing from like 2010-2013. Once the show stopped being live, it really went downhill from there.

Agree with this.  Lex has a great podcast.  I'm not stem educated,  but still have a great time listening 

8 days ago
6/20/13
Nytron -

Find a fire and jump in it.

8 days ago
9/18/12
T?bikan J?dan -
Nytron -

Agree with this.  Lex has a great podcast.  I'm not stem educated,  but still have a great time listening 

Meh, that's guys a weirdo.

8 days ago
3/21/07
Nytron -

I find Lex boring as fuck. Mainly because hes too smart and im too dumb to understand wtf hes talking about. Ill admit it.

8 days ago
8/18/13

It’s always been a show centred on dumb people talking about things and interviewing people they’re too stupid to understand, and selling it to idiots who think Joe is some bright spark

I do like Joe, but the guy is dense, really really dense. His podcast is to podcasts for males what Jersey Shore is to 20 something females. It’s solely aimed at the 95% of the world population who are fuckin idiots 

Edited: 8 days ago
1/1/01
sicko -

Hasn't Callen been laying low? Why do you blame Joe, maybe Callen hasn't wanted to go on the show 

lol come on, Callen has been going on other podcasts including Fighter and the Kid last week and Louder with Crowder.

8 days ago
12/18/03
Nytron -

Not sure why all the down votes...

I like Lex's range and admire the fact that he's also a blackbelt and has a self deprecating sense of humor - like when he describes his first interview with a Elon Musk as the "historical moment when two robots have the first unsupervised conversation". 

8 days ago
9/20/19
Dreville79 -

It’s always been a show centred on dumb people talking about things and interviewing people they’re too stupid to understand, and selling it to idiots who think Joe is some bright spark

I do like Joe, but the guy is dense, really really dense. His podcast is to podcasts for males what Jersey Shore is to 20 something females. It’s solely aimed at the 95% of the world population who are fuckin idiots 

Pretty much. 

I learned my lesson when Joe duped me into the alkaline diet when Randy fought Chack the first time. 

8 days ago
10/12/15

Have you listened to Tim Dillon? He's no Hollywood sweetheart. Tim is the man

I haven't listened to Rogan in years tho

8 days ago
2/1/07
Thebonfirexm -

He fucked himself going to an app thought sucks a dick....... 

Yeah. Terrible decision. Imagine making a decision that resulted in shockingly more money - enough your family nor their grandkids would ever have to worry about. 

8 days ago
3/21/12
I appreciate what Rogan did with his show in the past but money or age changed him. No big deal since there are so many other podcasts out there these days and a lot of them were inspired by his success.
8 days ago
7/24/16
Brewsnbuds -

Right or wrong, most of those guys live in a different world than the majority of us peons. They're entertainers and they're trying to protect their brand in the era of cancel culture. They're just entertainers. Nothing  more, nothing less. Now when they veer out of their lane or try to be something more than they are is when I get annoyed, like when Rogan says because his show has gotten so huge that he now feels a responsibility to fact check his guests. That's ok if it's a "legitimate" jourjournalist or scientist or someone like that that he's interviewing, but he goes overboard. He completely ruined the podcast with Tim Dillon and Alex Jones because he stopped Alex what seemed like every 5 minutes to "challenge" or "fact check" his comments. People are listening to guys like Alex Jones and Tim Dillon on his podcast because of the outlandish shit they say. It's entertainment, people aren't listening to them to get hard news. How Joe doesn't understand that or why he feels the need to constantly fact check or bust balls of guests that are just entertainers is beyond me. That's the reason his show became so popular.

8 days ago
10/24/03

I haven't listened since the switch to Spotify, but Joe's got nothing but my support! 

8 days ago
5/16/12

I just don’t like the Spotify format. I pause the ep and come back and it’s a crap shoot where it starts me off again. Sometime right where I leave off, sometime 5,10,20 mins back. It’s annoying. I didn’t think it was going to be a big deal when the show moved but something is different. Can’t put my finger on it though.