OtherGround Forums Jussie Smollette Indicted By Special Prosecutor!

10 days ago
8/1/13

MAGA!!

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/jussie-smollett-indicted-by-special-prosecutor-in-chicago-source-says.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor in Chicago, source says

CHICAGO - Former "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was indicted Tuesday in Chicago by special prosecutor Dan Webb, stemming from the alleged racist and anti-gay attack on him that occurred in January of 2019, a source confirms to FOX 32 News.

He is due in court February 24.

Smollett told Chicago police last year that two men physically attacked him and yelled racial and homophobic slurs.

Prosecutors insist Smollett faked the racist, anti-gay attack on himself in the hopes that the attention would advance his acting career.

10 days ago
12/22/10

Holy shit what a great year so far!

10 days ago
4/24/07

#Justiceforjuicy

10 days ago
3/1/10

The amount of winning right now simply cannot be contained.

10 days ago
7/7/10

Let's go!!!!!! 

10 days ago
1/1/01

10 days ago
1/1/01

I was told that there was no way that he would be prosecuted because of the liberal bias.  I was even told I was stupid to believe that it might happen.

10 days ago
1/1/01

You see, Juicy Smoolyay is gay, black, and indicted, not just French

10 days ago
11/5/19
Samoa - 

I was told that there was no way that he would be prosecuted because of the liberal bias.  I was even told I was stupid to believe that it might happen.

So you knew all along?

How often are cases sealed and charges brought 13 months later?
10 days ago
1/1/01
Samoa - 

I don't know what you were told but this is pretty rare.  Once a case like this is dropped it doesn't usually get reopened.  Especially when people high on the political ladder pulled some strings to get it dropped in the first place.

10 days ago
4/29/09

Very pleased about this !  

10 days ago
10/30/05
Samoa -

And you believed them?

10 days ago
1/12/07

Now about that lynching bill...

10 days ago
2/4/09
SpunQ -

Now about that lynching bill...

Offense time

10 days ago
11/19/19

Taraji P. Henson is as racist as he is. She should have been kicked off the airwaves for her racist bullshit she pulled about the cops.

10 days ago
6/7/05

It will be interesting. The question now is, do his liberal benefactors in government and the private sector (Kim Fix or whoever that was, the Obamas, ANTIFA, etc) still see any benefit for themselves in contributing to his defense, or do they leave him hang out to dry like they tend to do when someone outlasts their notoriety or usefulness?

10 days ago
4/19/09

Great to hear. This kind of boolsheet should no go unpunished. 

10 days ago
11/19/05
Samoa -

You mean someone told you this before they decided not to prosecute him the first time? ie what people told you would happen, actually did?  He was literally given a free pass, because of a liberal bias. he's black and gay, therefore mostly untouchable.

10 days ago
11/3/14
Samoa -

That part already happened.  Now comes justice. 

10 days ago
1/1/01
Corn Pop - 
Samoa - 

So you knew all along?

How often are cases sealed and charges brought 13 months later?

I'm making fun of all the whining and crying that took place when it happened.  

10 days ago
1/1/01
Fighting - 
Samoa -

You mean someone told you this before they decided not to prosecute him the first time? ie what people told you would happen, actually did?  He was literally given a free pass, because of a liberal bias. he's black and gay, therefore mostly untouchable.

Apparently he wasn't given a free pass.  I said he would be prosecuted.  Looks like he is.  All the whining and crying that took place was just that.

10 days ago
8/7/12

Too much gossip about the why and not enough celebrating the fook yeah this asshat fooking deserves it!

Just because he was indicted on charges doesnt mean shit. Lets wait to see how this plays out and if it ends with how it should end.......with a GUILTY VERDICT! 

10 days ago
5/22/05

Is he getting indicted for the false reporting or because the investigation uncovered some kind of pay off to that Chicago prosecutor?

10 days ago
11/9/10

Justice for juicy!

10 days ago
3/1/10

This comes just four days after Birds of Prey was released.

Birds of Prey is the box office flop which co-starred his sister, Jurnee Smollett-Bell.