OtherGround Forums Just got sucked into the shutdown fml

6 days ago
5/11/05

My whole scene is on pause because I don't have reliable transportation. I've been waiting for loan approval to get a new vehicle so I can get back to work.  Bank just informed that they need more documents (which can't be issued by gov't. agency during shutdown) before loan approval.

Fuck my life.

Anyone else get sucked into this?

I blame Trump for the shutdown btw!

6 days ago
1/1/01
my wife is a real estate agent. She's involved in a couple of deals that are hold or taking longer.
6 days ago
6/6/17

God DAMNED can't afford a car but finding time to post on the OG?  Methinks you should not be posting - take that time and instead go flip bugers so you can afford a car...

6 days ago
11/19/06

"Im a grown man without a vehichle and its Trump's fault!"

-OP

6 days ago
6/6/17
Throwin'Knuckles - 

-OP

LOL exactly!  Truly amazing.

6 days ago
10/15/13

"I blame Trump for the shutdown btw!"

You should. But, you should also blame the entire Congress as well. They are holding Americans hostage while they bicker like children.

Don't solely blame him.

6 days ago
6/6/17

And this fuker finds time to troll my threads!  Can find time to troll, but can't find time to flip bugers to afford a vehicle... AND ITS TRUMPS FAULT!!!

6 days ago
5/11/05
Homeslice -

God DAMNED can't afford a car but finding time to post on the OG?  Methinks you should not be posting - take that time and instead go flip bugers so you can afford a car...

Lol I can afford a car I'm trying to get loan so I don't have to spend all that money all at once and I'm also rebuilding credit so I want to make loan payments for a while 

I know I've given you a ton of shit for being many times over a faggit OP so I deserve the shit I get from you!

6 days ago
5/11/05
Al Cappucino -

"I blame Trump for the shutdown btw!"

You should. But, you should also blame the entire Congress as well. They are holding Americans hostage while they bicker like children.

Don't solely blame him.

Yes they are all responsible for its perpetuation. 

6 days ago
5/11/05
Throwin'Knuckles -

-OP

I have a car and I'm buying 2 more. 

I said the shutdown was his fault.

For big tough trump supporters you snowflakes sure are sensitive!

6 days ago
5/11/05
Homeslice -
Throwin'Knuckles - 

-OP

LOL exactly!  Truly amazing.

Verbatim!

6 days ago
6/20/13

Government needs to have power ripped from its hands.

6 days ago
5/11/05
Homeslice -

And this fuker finds time to troll my threads!  Can find time to troll, but can't find time to flip bugers to afford a vehicle... AND ITS TRUMPS FAULT!!!

I get paid a lot more than any burger flipper.

Thanks the fine people of Michigan who voted yes on PROP 1.

6 days ago
11/19/06

"I'm trying to get a vehichle so I can get back to work"

Heres a little advice. The banks dont like to lend money to people who dont have a job. 

6 days ago
5/11/05
Looney Ronulan Paultard -

I like your style

6 days ago
9/26/10

and yet the left would like the government to have more control over our lives!

6 days ago
5/11/05
cruedi - my wife is a real estate agent. She's involved in a couple of deals that are hold or taking longer.

That must be frustrating. I figured there would be some other people with some side stories like mine as well. Intersting to see how this trickles down.

6 days ago
5/11/05
Throwin'Knuckles -

Heres a little advice. The banks dont like to lend money to people who dont have a job. 

I have a great job but thank you for your advise!  The loan will be approved just waiting on paperwork.

6 days ago
11/19/06

My whole scene is on pause because I don't have reliable transportation. I've been waiting for loan approval to get a new vehicle so I can get back to work.

Why do I get the feeling you're full of shit?

6 days ago
1/13/11
grandchampion -
cruedi - my wife is a real estate agent. She's involved in a couple of deals that are hold or taking longer.

That must be frustrating. I figured there would be some other people with some side stories like mine as well. Intersting to see how this trickles down.

Trickle down? Is that some kind of attempt to belittle Homeslices trickle filters? How dare you!  The man is a creative genius and you can’t even figure out a bus schedule. 

Go go look in the mirror, go see what rekt looks like. 

6 days ago
1/13/11
Throwin'Knuckles -

My whole scene is on pause because I don't have reliable transportation. I've been waiting for loan approval to get a new vehicle so I can get back to work.

Come on bro, lighten up, his husbands drive the other cars. 

6 days ago
6/6/17
Throwin'Knuckles - 

LOL this guy is truly stuck on stupid.  What's more is he apparently has like 34 cars already, but needs another one to have reliable transportation.  So all his current cars don't work?  Let's see, does one:

(a) pay a few hundred or thousand to get a current car fixed to have reliable transportation to get to work and earn money

(b) pay a few dollars a day for a bus or train or whatever to get to work and earn money

(c) don't work until you can borrow money from the bank and spend several 10s of thousands to buy a new car to take you to work

This tard chooses (c).  Too funny, you can't make this shit up!

6 days ago
8/9/16

Hi PJ.... 

6 days ago
5/11/05
ufc98newb -

and yet the left would like the government to have more control over our lives!

Both sides of government do that.

6 days ago
11/19/06
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Throwin'Knuckles -

Come on bro, lighten up, his husbands drive the other cars. 

LOL