OtherGround Forums Just showing some Sunday love

8 days ago
10/19/19

Everybody here knows that I need work with my social skills anybody have any pointers

8 days ago
10/23/02

Less is more. 

8 days ago
10/19/19
kungfukid -

Less is more. 

Thank you for that feedback. 

Yo I really do want to no more about you man I want a better understanding of where you're coming from on your view of me.

And who knows I might even agree with you

8 days ago
3/31/14

Ay what's happening Kbabs

in the words of the GZA

To many songs,weak rhymes that's mad long

make it brief son,half short an twice strong

8 days ago
8/9/07

Quality>Quantity

8 days ago
10/19/19
Bukkaked by Bombers -

Ay what's happening Kbabs

in the words of the GZA

To many songs,weak rhymes that's mad long

make it brief son,half short an twice strong

i like that alot, but i still gotta lotta work to do to get where im going! so its a hard balance!

8 days ago
10/19/19
OtherGrooundDropIn -

Quality>Quantity

good looks

8 days ago
7/15/11

Is this real life?

8 days ago
4/11/10

8 days ago
10/19/19
Dead President -

lmao thank u i love hugs

8 days ago
10/19/19
Tigah Bait -

Is this real life?

Welcome to my world

Edited: 8 days ago
3/20/12
Kevinbarbers1 - 
kungfukid -

Less is more. 

Yo I really do want to no more about you man I want a better understanding of where you're coming from on your view of me.

He is right in the sense that you need to let it breathe a bit

the silence inbetween beats, notes, and words command the real attention

The power of dead air, or space inbetween speech should not be underestimated

8 days ago
7/15/11
Kevinbarbers1 -
Tigah Bait -

Is this real life?

Welcome to my world

Lol do you man. Whatever floats your boat.

8 days ago
12/15/11
  1. Post funny pic threads
  2. Be open about your masturbation 
  3. Be happy!
8 days ago
10/19/19
Rambo John J -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
kungfukid -

Less is more. 

i feel like i am getting no where though if i dont constantly put myself out there.

My next open mic is going to say alot of stuff and people might think im crazy or delusional( those that dont think so already)

But I am ready for it all.

I have my goals because I want to accomplish them with no set plan to accomplish them

But I wll continue to say it until I get the oppurtunity to prove and back up what im saying

8 days ago
10/19/19
thedogofdogs -
  1. Post funny pic threads
  2. Be open about your masturbation 
  3. Be happy!

haaaa for sure!! love that

8 days ago
10/12/10
Kevinbarbers1 -
Rambo John J -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
kungfukid -

Less is more. 

i feel like i am getting no where though if i dont constantly put myself out there.

My next open mic is going to say alot of stuff and people might think im crazy or delusional( those that dont think so already)

I have my goals because I want to accomplish them with no set plan to accomplish them

But I wll continue to say it until I get the oppurtunity to prove and back up what im saying

Do you have a plan for the next step after open mic? 

Are you hoping your presentation will lead to paid gigs?

Do you have backing music you could attach to your musical bits?

I've only watched a couple of your videos, but you're just singing without music. Unless you have an amazing voice, which you don't, I'd get some damn backing music going. Your voice isn't dreadful though, but it's not good enough to be just singing with no music. It brings down your act, gives it a cheap, unprepared feel and makes you look batshit insane....which you probably are but you're not harming anyone and I'd rather have a beer with you than half the miserable cunts in here. No dick sucking though Kev, that's not my thing.

8 days ago
10/19/19
Nickelback is my jam.. AMA -
Kevinbarbers1 -
Rambo John J -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
kungfukid -

Less is more. 

I've only watched a couple of your videos, but you're just singing without music. Unless you have an amazing voice, which you don't, I'd get some damn backing music going. Your voice isn't dreadful though, but it's not good enough to be just singing with no music. It brings down your act, gives it a cheap, unprepared feel and makes you look batshit insane....which you probably are but you're not harming anyone and I'd rather have a beer with you than half the miserable cunts in here. No dick sucking though Kev, that's not my thing.

Just taking things day by day my friend. 

Im hoping paid gigs sure yes

Want my following to grow yes.

Actually have a song and lyrics that i want to produce a song but need te right resources to make that possible, its gonna be good tho.

Actually just using singing to grow, its not really even in the equation

and lmao at the dicksucking, not my thing either, learned that the hard way.

thank u for the support, means alot we wiill share a beer together (not a dick) for sure sometime.

8 days ago
10/12/10
Kevinbarbers1 -
Kevinbarbers1 -
Rambo John J -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
kungfukid -

Less is more. 

Just taking things day by day my friend. 

Im hoping paid gigs sure yes

Want my following to grow yes.

Actually have a song and lyrics that i want to produce a song but need te right resources to make that possible, its gonna be good tho.

Actually just using singing to grow, its not really even in the equation

and lmao at the dicksucking, not my thing either, learned that the hard way.

thank u for the support, means alot we wiill share a beer together (not a dick) for sure sometime.

You know if you have a song that you like and want to sing your own words to, go to a backing track site.

Karaoke version is a really good resource for that. Just search any song and edit it to remove instruments you don't want, in your case vocals, and then download the track. Might cost about 2 bucks to download your edited version. 

8 days ago
10/19/19

im bad at editing at stuff like that. i need to build a team around me to get me where i need to go,

But it just takes time.

I know I have what it takes to live this vision.

just have to make the right steps.

8 days ago
10/12/10
Kevinbarbers1 -

im bad at editing at stuff like that. i need to build a team around me to get me where i need to go,

But it just takes time.

You don't need to edit anything dude. Just find the song and it's simply clicking that you dont want the vocals on the track. Then it's done you just download it. No actual editing at all.

It's easy as mate and you can have the file on your phone, plug into a speaker, play the track and sing.

8 days ago
10/19/19
Kevinbarbers1 -

But it just takes time.

You don't need to edit anything dude. Just find the song and it's simply clicking that you dont want the vocals on the track. Then it's done you just download it. No actual editing at all.

It's easy as mate and you can have the file on your phone, plug into a speaker, play the track and sing.

i see. Im saying I feel like I need a special unique beat to my lyrics , cause the lyrics wont match any other beat thats not designed for the lyrics i wrote up

8 days ago
3/31/14
Kevinbarbers1 -
Kevinbarbers1 -

But it just takes time.

i see. Im saying I feel like I need a special unique beat to my lyrics , cause the lyrics wont match any other beat thats not designed for the lyrics i wrote up

I got you Kev..back in a sec

8 days ago
3/31/14

Thank me later bruz

8 days ago
10/12/10
Kevinbarbers1 -
Kevinbarbers1 -

But it just takes time.

Oh right I gotcha. I thought you were gonna sing the Lion king song or some shit.