OtherGround Forums Just voted for Trump

14 days ago
9/9/11

Just dropped off my absentee ballot at my township office with a Trump vote.  How does that make you feel liberals?  King Trump is winning this election 

14 days ago
12/5/17

Depends on which county/state you’re in as it’s most likely a meaningless vote.

The king comment makes me feel like you’re a loser.

14 days ago
5/10/04

I hope you are right.

I've never seen such a clear case of one side being "the bad guys",as the left is in this election.

14 days ago
9/9/11
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Loser you say, maybe check out my other thread

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/I-didnt-sell-NIO-stock:2849913?pc=12

14 days ago
6/3/03

I’m in NY and will be voting for Trump. 

In the grand scheme of things it is meaningless as short of an act of God, NY is not turning red. With that said, it is my right as a citizen to vote and my voice will be heard even if it is drowned out by all the other retards in my state. 

Get out there and vote, no matter who your chosen candidate is. There are other countries where it’s people do not get to have a voice so recognize that the US is the greatest country in the world by exercising your right to vote!

14 days ago
8/28/10
Nitecrawler -

In the grand scheme of things it is meaningless as short of an act of God, NY is not turning red. With that said, it is my right as a citizen to vote and my voice will be heard even if it is drowned out by all the other retards in my state. 

Get out there and vote, no matter who your chosen candidate is. There are other countries where it’s people do not get to have a voice so recognize that the US is the greatest country in the world by exercising your right to vote!

I'm in California and feel the exact same way

14 days ago
3/20/15

Pumpkin Slice Lazareeeeeus......

You go girl....

14 days ago
1/5/11

Im just curious what happens if biden wins then sniffs more kids. Would he be thrown out? He will be sniffing kids, one way or the other 

Edited: 14 days ago
7/31/09
Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/I-didnt-sell-NIO-stock:2849913?pc=12

whatever you say "cockmaster69"

14 days ago
1/1/01

California Trump voter here.  I know he won’t win California but I just can’t stand on the sideline and do nothing while the Marxist Democrat/media complex tries to bring down the country.

Edited: 14 days ago
1/1/01

14 days ago
7/27/04

California Trump voter here,I still think Cali could turn red especially if no cheating is done.

14 days ago
7/16/13

#KAG

14 days ago
4/13/12

Still haven't decided if I'm voting for jorgensen or kanye.  Both are equally qualified.

14 days ago
4/20/20
EKPOGI -

California Trump voter here,I still think Cali could turn red especially if no cheating is done.

Totally.

And the stunt the Confederate President made today where he refused relief to CA for their wildfires is definitely going to help with that 

14 days ago
1/3/11

I just stood in line for 30 to 45 minutes.... voted trump

14 days ago
5/10/04
EKPOGI - 

He should win California after what their politicians have done to that state.

Unfortunately the masses are asses.
14 days ago
6/30/07
choadler -

Im just curious what happens if biden wins then sniffs more kids. Would he be thrown out? He will be sniffing kids, one way or the other 

He'll get his ass kicked by protection detail. There have already been confrontations between him and agents over inappropriate behavior. Publicly and privately.

14 days ago
3/28/02

Just dropped off my absentee ballot at my township office with a Trump vote.  How does that make you feel liberals?  King Trump is winning this election 

did your boyfriend vote for Trump too??

14 days ago
6/30/03
EFM -

Still haven't decided if I'm voting for jorgensen or kanye.  Both are equally qualified.

I was gonna vote Jorgensen until I realized she cucks to BLM 

14 days ago
1/14/07
Nitecrawler -

VTFU. Well said. 

14 days ago
2/13/16
Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada -
Nitecrawler -

I'm in California and feel the exact same way

same.

14 days ago
6/1/10

14 days ago
9/9/11
EazyG -

did your boyfriend vote for Trump too??

You mad I'm on the right side of history 

14 days ago
4/24/07
Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

He's just mad that nobody pays attention to him the way he thinks people should pay attention to him. You find this with people who think they're smarter than they actually are. Hence why PSL is always upset.