OtherGround Forums Justify's Triple Crown fouled by drugs!

3 days ago
4/20/17

Bob Baffert had to know!

3 days ago
4/20/17

"Weeks before the colt Justify won the 2018 Triple Crown, he failed a drug test that should have disqualified him. Instead, regulators buried it."

3 days ago
5/23/07
Iirc Jon Jones is a stakeholder in this horse...
3 days ago
6/27/02

Time for USADA in horse racing. 

3 days ago
12/10/09

Bob Baffert is such a cheating creep in a sport lousy with cheating creeps. The enable him to do it over and over, it’s ridiculous. 

3 days ago
12/17/06

Oofah

3 days ago
6/19/10

Lol how does scopolamine help a horse?

3 days ago
8/25/15

Scopolamine! Aka the devils breath

3 days ago
1/13/11
GOREILLAMAN -

It makes them wicked fast. 

3 days ago
12/19/10

Much like Barry Bonds, I don’t care.  It was fun to watch

3 days ago
5/23/07
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
GOREILLAMAN -

It makes them wicked fast. 

This. What a stupid question Goreillaman!
3 days ago
4/20/11

My father used to have a very senior position at NYRA for many, many years. He knows Baffert personally - along with all of the major names. Hates the guy and thinks he's cheating scum, lol. Confirmed! My father was one of the greatest advocates for stricter testing and Baffert hated him for it. LUL.

3 days ago
11/9/10

I’m shocked! The next thing you’ll say is that the winner of the Tour de France tested positive. 

3 days ago
4/20/17

The people that won or lost big money on these races are lawyering up today. 

3 days ago
6/22/09

My old man is in Kentucky right now, everybody is pissed about this bullshit story because Jimson weed grows around straw, and contains scopolamine and this sort of thing happens all the time with food contamination...NYT just trying to make a story where none exists.

3 days ago
8/20/03

Jeez...does Jon Jones know about this?

3 days ago
1/13/11

3 days ago
12/17/06
Willin -

My father used to have a very senior position at NYRA for many, many years. He knows Baffert personally - along with all of the major names. Hates the guy and thinks he's cheating scum, lol. Confirmed! My father was one of the greatest advocates for stricter testing and Baffert hated him for it. LUL.

Did he get to sit in the club boxes with all the fancy hat ladies?

3 days ago
4/20/11
Altofsky -
Willin -

Haha... he essentially ran the place. Even I had full access and got to go on the roof with the SWAT snipers during the Belmont Stakes. Cool experience.

3 days ago
4/6/12

23 hours ago
3/2/11
Meohfumado -

My old man is in Kentucky right now, everybody is pissed about this bullshit story because Jimson weed grows around straw, and contains scopolamine and this sort of thing happens all the time with food contamination...NYT just trying to make a story where none exists.

Did the California commission conclude at the time that it was likely food contamination?

22 hours ago
12/17/06
Willin - 
Altofsky -
Willin -

Haha... he essentially ran the place. Even I had full access and got to go on the roof with the SWAT snipers during the Belmont Stakes. Cool experience.

Those snipers must've been high as fuck. You know who's below those roofs? THE RASTAS!!! Good people too lol.

18 hours ago
6/22/09
ChaosOverkill -
Meohfumado -

Did the California commission conclude at the time that it was likely food contamination?

Yes, and changed the rules due to how common it is.  Times ran the story quoting a vet who is dissenting from the rest of the vets as well, and conveniently didn’t run the quotes from the rest.