OtherGround Forums Justin Trudeau in Blackface

25 days ago
11/9/13

Justin Trudeau, Canada’s prime minister, wore brownface makeup to a party at the private school where he was teaching in the spring of 2001. TIME has obtained a photograph of the incident. 

The photograph has not been previously reported. The picture was taken at an “Arabian Nights”-themed gala. It shows Trudeau, then the 29-year-old son of the late former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, wearing a turban and robes with his face, neck and hands completely darkened. The photograph appears in the 2000-2001 yearbook of West Point Grey Academy, a private day school where Trudeau was a teacher.

25 days ago
11/9/13

25 days ago
6/3/09

25 days ago
5/29/18

Lol

25 days ago
5/24/17

He went full Indian, you never go full Indian.

25 days ago
11/9/13

Should be interesting.  He was a teacher at the time too, so he can’t use the dumb and young excuse.

https://time.com/5680759/justin-trudeau-brownface-photo/

25 days ago
1/18/03
Jagmeet Singh is going to lose his fucking mind.
Edited: 25 days ago
7/25/13

Technically, I believe that is considered “going red dot”, not black face.

25 days ago
3/20/15

Means nothing to the idots in our country......

25 days ago
4/13/12

2001?  i knew that wasn't cool in 1984.

25 days ago
4/27/15

Why JT the only girl in brownface in that pic?

25 days ago
5/24/17

25 days ago
7/27/04
Gordon_Gekko -

25 days ago
12/18/09

This discovery is the best thing to happen to Western Canada since the Thrashers moved to Winnipeg.  

25 days ago
3/16/11

If he keeps going, I dont see how the Academy doesn't give him one.
25 days ago
3/16/06

He could dress up as Hitler and dumb Canadian broads would still vote for him. 

25 days ago
6/10/10

it's black and white photo... how do we know he wasn't at a Pee Wee's Playhouse theme party dressed as Jambi?

25 days ago
3/20/15
Pilgor the goat - 

If he keeps going, I dont see how the Academy doesn't give him one.

Definitely has more right to an Oscar than Obama did to a Nobel peace prize....

25 days ago
1/1/01
LOL
25 days ago
1/18/03
Trudeau has boasted of being sympathetic to natives, but made huge political capital out of fighting Patrick Brazeau, then he fired JWR.

Trudeau claims to be a feminist, but JWR, Jane Philpott and Celina Ceaser Chavannes all got run out of his party. Then there is the Kokanee Grope incident, and the rumours of him cheating on his wife.

Now the woke, virtue signaling little douchebag is seen dressed up in a costume that is more than a little bit racist, and anyone who lived in BC should have know that dressing up in a turban and brown face paint is pretty extreme.
25 days ago
2/2/15

What a tool. 

25 days ago
8/20/03

I think everyone knows I am not a Trudeau fan...but get the f*ck out of here with that SJW, virtue signalling bullsh*t.

His actions have spoken louder than this little non-news event that happened 18 years ago.

If this is what you are trotting out to discredit the guy, you're gayer than a bag of dicks.

...and this is is coming from me, a guy who will fight Trudeau on sight.

25 days ago
2/2/15
Captain Canuck -

I think everyone knows I am not a Trudeau fan...but get the f*ck out of here with that SJW, virtue signalling bullsh*t.

His actions have spoken louder than this little non-news event that happened 18 years ago.

If this is what you are trotting out to discredit the guy, you're gayer than a bag of dicks.

It's just a case of a virtue signaler getting exposed, and the libs would not hesitate to jump on, with Trudeau at the forefront, if this was Scheer. I'm completely against PC culture and SJW'ism, but when one of them gets exposed as a giant hypocrite it's nice to see them have to eat their own shit sandwich. They made the rules, now they gotta play by them.

25 days ago
8/29/19

Fuckin dipshit is such an embarrassment to this country. We have an incredibly shitty lineup of candidates for prime minister this year too.

All the fags, queers, and butch dykes will vote him back into power too, fucking sucks!!

25 days ago
3/20/15
Bilge Water - 
Captain Canuck -

It's just a case of a virtue signaler getting exposed, and the libs would not hesitate to jump on, with Trudeau at the forefront, if this was Scheer. I'm completely against PC culture and SJW'ism, but when one of them gets exposed as a giant hypocrite it's nice to see them have to eat their own shit sandwich. They made the rules, now they gotta play by them.

• But that's exactly the thing....they don't think they should have to eat the shit sandwich, they think they are above their own rules...