OtherGround Forums Justin Trudeau just stepped in it, big time!

10 days ago
1/1/01
JLK - Trudeau is going to win a minority government. He's going to get Ontaria and maybe BC. He's not going to get the prairie provinces or Quebec.

Who do you think Quebec will vote for?

10 days ago
3/20/15
mdmrules - 
Stache -
Burt Macklin FBI - 
jpm995 -

Yet when he gets reelected everyone will wonder why.

Yep.  I live in western Canada and there is lots of anti-Justin around here.  People are going to be shocked when he gets re-elected.  

If he wins watch western separatism get real legs. Angus Reid did a poll in Feb that found half of Albertans already support secession so it won't take much.

And then that'll get Quebec talking about it again. We could see the country fragment over the next few years.

LOL. Are you 5? Jesus chirst conservatives are retarded. 

Blow us......Liberals have done nothing but rape our resources, which is unconstitutional by the provincial rights granted by joining confederation.

10 days ago
3/16/11
JLK - Trudeau is going to win a minority government. He's going to get Ontaria and maybe BC. He's not going to get the prairie provinces or Quebec.

I dont see why so many people are convinced of this. Before the drama teacher got in, we were coming off of 10 years of conservative governments. Many people just voted against Harper after a few bad years of publicity (and legitimate criticism), some just wanted legal dope and a few just thought Trudeau would be a good choice but have been turned off by his fiscal idiocy and his overall schtick. I dont see why Scheer can take at least a minority. Hes not the most inspiring candidate, but a lot of people find him as a stable option, with a bit more fiscal integrity. 

10 days ago
8/20/02
Pilgor the goat -

I dont see why so many people are convinced of this. Before the drama teacher got in, we were coming off of 10 years of conservative governments. Many people just voted against Harper after a few bad years of publicity (and legitimate criticism), some just wanted legal dope and a few just thought Trudeau would be a good choice but have been turned off by his fiscal idiocy and his overall schtick. I dont see why Scheer can take at least a minority. Hes not the most inspiring candidate, but a lot of people find him as a stable option, with a bit more fiscal integrity. 

It’s too bad the conservatives don’t have a better leader, they would clean house. 

10 days ago
3/20/15
Palmala Handerson - 
Pilgor the goat -

It’s too bad the conservatives don’t have a better leader, they would clean house. 

I thought it should have been Max, but he's shown his true colors are to be PM regardless of the impact on the citizens....... Derek Fildebrand....

10 days ago
1/18/03
Milachku - 

Maxime Bernier's party. I think that the Liberal's are going to say that if elected they will scrap Quebec's religion law and Scheer will remain quiet about it.
10 days ago
3/20/15
JLK - 
Milachku - 

Maxime Bernier's party. I think that the Liberal's are going to say that if elected they will scrap Quebec's religion law and Scheer will remain quiet about it.

Papshceer is definitely a lame duck......just a hair better option than Justine.....still better option though...

10 days ago
3/23/07
RhinoHog -
mdmrules - 
Stache -
Burt Macklin FBI - 
jpm995 -

Yep.  I live in western Canada and there is lots of anti-Justin around here.  People are going to be shocked when he gets re-elected.  

If he wins watch western separatism get real legs. Angus Reid did a poll in Feb that found half of Albertans already support secession so it won't take much.

And then that'll get Quebec talking about it again. We could see the country fragment over the next few years.

Blow us......Liberals have done nothing but rape our resources, which is unconstitutional by the provincial rights granted by joining confederation.

So that's a yes I guess?

10 days ago
3/20/15
mdmrules - 
RhinoHog -
mdmrules - 
Stache -
Burt Macklin FBI - 
jpm995 -

So that's a yes I guess?

Since you labeled it as a question, my answer is no. Realism isn't retardation. Liberalism is....at the very least, it's a mental disorder....

10 days ago
10/16/10
RhinoHog - 
JLK - 
Milachku - 

Papshceer is definitely a lame duck......just a hair better option than Justine.....still better option though...

He's so meh.

Is their platform available in an organized format yet? Last time I checked I had to go hunting for answers.
10 days ago
3/16/11
mdmrules -
Stache -
Burt Macklin FBI - 
jpm995 -

Yeah, dude. Expecting your own government to work in your interest is just silly. 

10 days ago
1/18/12

Alberta has mad resources. I could def see the USA adding a new state, if BC's 6 remaining killer whales continue to hold back albertas families. 

10 days ago
3/20/15
Forrest Spliffn - 

Alberta has mad resources. I could def see the USA adding a new state, if BC's 6 remaining killer whales continue to hold back albertas families. 

I'd welcome it if given full stateship rights. Many people don't realize that US states run themselves and have little federal intrusion. Yes they have more and more as liberalism seeps in further. But for the most part, they are on their own.

10 days ago
10/16/10
RhinoHog - 
Forrest Spliffn - 

I'd welcome it if given full stateship rights. Many people don't realize that US states run themselves and have little federal intrusion. Yes they have more and more as liberalism seeps in further. But for the most part, they are on their own.

This story was just a few days ago. 43% of Albertans feel they have more in common with the US than Canada.

https://www.660citynews.com/2019/08/10/are-albertans-feeling-more-american/
10 days ago
3/20/15
Stache - 
RhinoHog - 
Forrest Spliffn - 

This story was just a few days ago. 43% of Albertans feel they have more in common with the US than Canada.

I wasn't plled so I guess it's 43.0000001% now..

10 days ago
10/16/10
RhinoHog - 
Stache - 
RhinoHog - 
Forrest Spliffn - 

I wasn't plled so I guess it's 43.0000001% now..

I get it. You're being held hostage by BC and the federal govt and it's not right.
10 days ago
11/18/11

Hot damn! Stick a fork in The Dauphin, he's done!

10 days ago
1/18/12
RhinoHog -
Forrest Spliffn - 

Im just planning on leaving Canada all together. 

Been stashing away money for my eventual escape for a while now.

10 days ago
3/25/14
Palmala Handerson -
Pilgor the goat -

This.

10 days ago
5/20/12
Taco Muncher -

Kiss the October election goodbye, Justin!

Those retards back east will still vote for him

10 days ago
11/18/11
DiazTappedMeLuckyCharms -
Taco Muncher -

Oh I don't know. He does have Quebec and the Maritimes locked up but I think Ontario is up for grabs. Maybe not Toronto, but the rest of the province I could see going for Scheer. I'm counting on Trudie getting beat personally. My heart is set on it. It is a shame that the NDP is throwing this one away though, they customarily do quite well here in BC under decent leadership.

10 days ago
3/20/15
Megatherium - 
DiazTappedMeLuckyCharms -
Taco Muncher -

Oh I don't know. He does have Quebec and the Maritimes locked up but I think Ontario is up for grabs. Maybe not Toronto, but the rest of the province I could see going for Scheer. I'm counting on Trudie getting beat personally. My heart is set on it. It is a shame that the NDP is throwing this one away though, they customarily do quite well here in BC under decent leadership.

NDP are BC's liberal party and their Liberals are their PC.......sad but true....

10 days ago
12/10/09
Pedro Navaja -

Will be voting for the first time in Canada this year. Go Trudeau!

Fucking troll

10 days ago
3/20/15
DomenicVelluso - 
Pedro Navaja -

Will be voting for the first time in Canada this year. Go Trudeau!

Fucking troll

Yeah, I didn't to take the bait and comment but he may actually believe Trudeau has done something for Canada...other then legalize weed.....

10 days ago
10/16/10

CBC in damage control.