OtherGround Forums Justin Trudeau just stepped in it, big time!

10 days ago
1/1/01

But he's so dreamy.
10 days ago
3/16/11
Stache -

CBC in damage control. 

First 10 minutes are pure shitting on Trudeau. That Mendochino dope got dropped by the host on every question, and now Raitt is tying in. 

10 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
10 days ago
1/1/01
still going to win a minority government here in a couple months.
10 days ago
10/14/12

People think ontario will vote liberal, but they just voted in a conservative premier. Shouldnt that change that old mentality? 

9 days ago
8/20/03

LOL!

The first sitting PM to be found guilty of breaking ethics laws...TWICE!

What an @$$clown!

9 days ago
8/20/03
Taco Muncher - 
Bilge Water -

Hopefully the RCMP prosecute.

The thing is, he didn't technically do anything illegal. It is unethical, but not breaking the law. I'd be satisified with Trudeau leaving politics, never to be heard from again.  

It is illegal...it's just that there is no punishment for it.

Hopefully Canadians will punish him by voting his dumb@$$ out.

9 days ago
8/20/03
Pedro Navaja - 

Will be voting for the first time in Canada this year. Go Trudeau!

9 days ago
8/20/03
Pilgor the goat - 
JLK - Trudeau is going to win a minority government. He's going to get Ontaria and maybe BC. He's not going to get the prairie provinces or Quebec.

I dont see why so many people are convinced of this. Before the drama teacher got in, we were coming off of 10 years of conservative governments. Many people just voted against Harper after a few bad years of publicity (and legitimate criticism), some just wanted legal dope and a few just thought Trudeau would be a good choice but have been turned off by his fiscal idiocy and his overall schtick. I dont see why Scheer can take at least a minority. Hes not the most inspiring candidate, but a lot of people find him as a stable option, with a bit more fiscal integrity. 

A bit more fiscal integrity?

He's like a hooker pretending to be a nun.

The guy has no integrity, fiscal or social. 

He's proven it.

9 days ago
8/20/03
Forrest Spliffn - 
RhinoHog -
Forrest Spliffn - 

Alberta has mad resources. I could def see the USA adding a new state, if BC's 6 remaining killer whales continue to hold back albertas families. 

I'd welcome it if given full stateship rights. Many people don't realize that US states run themselves and have little federal intrusion. Yes they have more and more as liberalism seeps in further. But for the most part, they are on their own.

Im just planning on leaving Canada all together. 

Been stashing away money for my eventual escape for a while now.

I hear there are some nice getaway places to live up in the North of Manitoba...

9 days ago
1/1/01
Wanderpage -

People think ontario will vote liberal, but they just voted in a conservative premier. Shouldnt that change that old mentality? 

Ontario seems to always flip-flop: when Libs have federal power, the elect Cons provincially and vice versa. Not so sure about this time around though, Trudeau has really fucked things up.

9 days ago
8/20/03
UltraViolentRay - 
Wanderpage -

Ontario seems to always flip-flop: when Libs have federal power, the elect Cons provincially and vice versa. Not so sure about this time around though, Trudeau has really fucked things up.

As much as the vocal minority is not happy with the Ontario gov't, a lot of people ar enot upset for the most part with it.

A lot more are looking at Trudeau and going "WTF is wrong with you?"

9 days ago
3/16/11
Captain Canuck -
Pilgor the goat - 
JLK - Trudeau is going to win a minority government. He's going to get Ontaria and maybe BC. He's not going to get the prairie provinces or Quebec.

I dont see why so many people are convinced of this. Before the drama teacher got in, we were coming off of 10 years of conservative governments. Many people just voted against Harper after a few bad years of publicity (and legitimate criticism), some just wanted legal dope and a few just thought Trudeau would be a good choice but have been turned off by his fiscal idiocy and his overall schtick. I dont see why Scheer can take at least a minority. Hes not the most inspiring candidate, but a lot of people find him as a stable option, with a bit more fiscal integrity. 

He's proven it.

A hooker pretending to be a nun is better than a hooker trying to be the most prolific hooker of all time. He literally couldn't do a worse job than Trudeau. 

9 days ago
10/16/10
Pilgor the goat - 
Captain Canuck -
Pilgor the goat - 

He's proven it.

A hooker pretending to be a nun is better than a hooker trying to be the most prolific hooker of all time. He literally couldn't do a worse job than Trudeau. 

I could be wrong but I think CC thought you were talking about Trudeau.
9 days ago
10/16/10
UltraViolentRay - 
Wanderpage -

The next provincial election is going to be interesting. The media and activists have been going after Ford since day one so it wouldn't surprise me if the NDP get in next. It's probably still too soon for the Liberal party to contend again.
9 days ago
3/16/11
Stache -
Pilgor the goat - 
Captain Canuck -
Pilgor the goat - 

He's proven it.

I could be wrong but I think CC thought you were talking about Trudeau.

Ah, I see. Either way, I wish Scheer would hurry up and put out a platform so we all dont have to just guess. 

9 days ago
10/16/10
^ I agree. Scandal or not, he needs to have a platform and not just run on Trudeau's failings.
9 days ago
8/20/03

Scheer could just sit back and this point and just let Trudeau screw him self and when asked what he would do just say, "Whatever Trudeau did, I would do the opposite" and I bet he'd do great.

9 days ago
1/18/12

Id rather see shceer than trudeau....

If Jagmeet ever wins.....im out. That week...i aint coming back

9 days ago
10/16/10
Captain Canuck - 

Scheer could just sit back and this point and just let Trudeau screw him self and when asked what he would do just say, "Whatever Trudeau did, I would do the opposite" and I bet he'd do great.

You're probably right and that's pretty much what he's done so far but I want a public discussion about immigration levels and Max would've been the person to do it.

Unfortunately it looks like he is being cockblocked from the debate so it's up to Scheer to push the issue and I doubt he has the balls to see it through. They'll call him racist and he'll back off. That's just not good enough.
9 days ago
12/2/02

I can't get out of a parking ticket, but politicians can get away with shit like this......

9 days ago
1/18/03
Stache - 
UltraViolentRay - 
Wanderpage -

The next provincial election is going to be interesting. The media and activists have been going after Ford since day one so it wouldn't surprise me if the NDP get in next. It's probably still too soon for the Liberal party to contend again.

The media and activists went after Ford from his first day of campaigning and they still lost.
9 days ago
10/16/10
JLK - 
Stache - 
UltraViolentRay - 
Wanderpage -

The media and activists went after Ford from his first day of campaigning and they still lost.

I know what you're saying but the PCs were really the default choice after 15 years of Liberal rule. Being the official opposition will give NDP the legitimacy and exposure to make them a viable contender again, imo.