OtherGround Forums KNIVES IN STOCK for the holidays!!!

9/19/20 7:46 PM
12/17/06
AlxinTO - 
Altofsky -
AlxinTO - 

#15 still available ?

It is!

I would like #15 as well.

Considering the past purchase Alto how shoulde we handle this ?

All yours! Send payment just the same, I'll combine shipping on them!

9/19/20 7:49 PM
6/13/03

Damn i wanted #3

9/19/20 7:50 PM
12/17/06
strict9 - 

I want number 11 with a sheath. 

Yours!

9/19/20 7:50 PM
2/22/13

Shit.  I would have added a few more if you weren’t already making three for me.

9/19/20 7:51 PM
12/17/06
Sogsteel - 

Damn i wanted #3

I'll be trying to add more stock before the holidays. I'll get another one of those made!

9/19/20 7:52 PM
12/17/06
AlxinTO - 
AlxinTO -
Altofsky -
AlxinTO - 

#15 still available ?

It is!

Sent you $ for #15. 

Sorry, did not put in comments.

Received! It'll be in the same box as your other one!

9/19/20 7:52 PM
12/17/06
WendyIDMT - 

Shit.  I would have added a few more if you weren’t already making three for me.

I'm very much looking forward to those.

9/19/20 7:53 PM
2/22/13
Altofsky -
WendyIDMT - 

I'm very much looking forward to those.

Me too brother

9/19/20 7:54 PM
6/13/03
Altofsky -
Sogsteel - 

Damn i wanted #3

I'll be trying to add more stock before the holidays. I'll get another one of those made!

9/19/20 7:57 PM
7/2/07
OK put me down for #18 with sheath if that is possible.

Will send payment for it and other one now.

Been waiting around to see if I wanted to a second one.

9/19/20 8:05 PM
10/6/15
Altofsky -
AlxinTO - 
AlxinTO -
Altofsky -
AlxinTO - 

#15 still available ?

It is!

Sent you $ for #15. 

Sorry, did not put in comments.

Received! It'll be in the same box as your other one!

Bodys ready

Edited: 9/19/20 8:08 PM
12/17/06
williepep - OK put me down for #18 with sheath if that is possible.

3 and 18 are yours!

9/19/20 8:20 PM
2/22/13
williepep - OK put me down for #18 with sheath if that is possible.

That’s the problem.  I keep coming back to see what hasn’t sold yet.  Too tempting.

9/19/20 8:43 PM
12/17/06

Payment received willie! Email sent!

9/19/20 8:50 PM
2/22/13

Someone please buy #2

9/19/20 8:55 PM
3/8/13

Knife noob here. What do you guys do with these things? I'm guessing you're not going around shanking people. Just collector's items? Great stuff by the way, OP.

Edited: 9/19/20 8:58 PM
2/22/13
kyle223 -

Knife noob here. What do you guys do with these things? I'm guessing you're not going around shanking people. Just collector's items? Great stuff by the way, OP.

Who says we’re not?  Knives are quite useful depending on your lifes t y l e

I’m not collecting.  These bitches will put in work.

9/19/20 8:59 PM
12/17/06

Payment received strict9! Email sent!

9/19/20 9:00 PM
12/17/06
WendyIDMT - 
kyle223 -

I don't mind making knives that will sit in a collection, but hearing this is always better.

Use them fuckers. Hard.

9/19/20 9:09 PM
2/22/13
Altofsky -
WendyIDMT - 
kyle223 -

I don't mind making knives that will sit in a collection, but hearing this is always better.

Use them fuckers. Hard.

That’s why I’m spending the money.  Tire of shit knives.

9/19/20 9:20 PM
7/19/08

That Blacked Out Interrogator is fucking beautiful... damn 

9/20/20 8:12 PM
1/8/12
kyle223 -

The knife I use the most is a necker, a small knife. I'll use it when setting up my garden, cutting twine, making stakes, etc. Then I'll use it when harvesting. A nice clean cut on a plant will heal better than crushing and ripping. This means there will be less pest pressure.

I'll use a larger knife when camping (although I have camped with only my necker). This will get used for food prep, batoning wood for kindling, making stakes if needed, sharpening a marshmallow stick, cutting that paracord when you can't get the damn knot untied, etc.

These knives are tools that are also beautiful.

9/20/20 8:22 PM
1/1/01
RocG -
kyle223 -

The knife I use the most is a necker, a small knife. I'll use it when setting up my garden, cutting twine, making stakes, etc. Then I'll use it when harvesting. A nice clean cut on a plant will heal better than crushing and ripping. This means there will be less pest pressure.

I'll use a larger knife when camping (although I have camped with only my necker). This will get used for food prep, batoning wood for kindling, making stakes if needed, sharpening a marshmallow stick, cutting that paracord when you can't get the damn knot untied, etc.

Great idea for using my necker I'm always in the garden it would be perfect! 

9/20/20 8:30 PM
1/8/12
Mutant -
RocG -
kyle223 -

It's just the right size for it. You can get into a plant and cut the stems you want without any collatoral damage. I'll even choke up on it and cover the tip with my finger to avoid stabbing any part of the plant.

9/20/20 8:38 PM
1/1/01
RocG -
Mutant -
RocG -
kyle223 -

It's just the right size for it. You can get into a plant and cut the stems you want without any collatoral damage. I'll even choke up on it and cover the tip with my finger to avoid stabbing any part of the plant.

I was just thinking last night week I was need a garden knife little did I know I was already have one.