OtherGround Forums Kaepernick continues to enflame riots

Edited: 27 days ago
11/18/10

People need to call those like Kaepernick what they really are,

Marxist scum

It's a similar pattern that the sub-human filth known as the Bolshevik party took. They too advocated abolishing the Police AND the army, in order to be replaced by their people's militia.

Also perhaps black people should stop breaking the law and resisting arrest. Then the minuscule numbers of deaths by the Police (compared to blacks to killing each other) will drop substantially.

Just some racist common sense grounded in white supremacy.

27 days ago
5/1/14
Telamon -

That guy maybe the biggest douchebag in the world.

There's no "maybe" about it.

27 days ago
4/22/20
GarlicSauce - 

ITT: white guys who never suffered systematic racism are telling black people who have been routinely murdered by the authorities they are making a big fuss about it.

I am against systemic racism of any kind. Tell me about the systemic racism that exists in America and I will join your cause.
27 days ago
9/13/12
Colby Covid19ington -
GarlicSauce - 

ITT: white guys who never suffered systematic racism are telling black people who have been routinely murdered by the authorities they are making a big fuss about it.

I am against systemic racism of any kind. Tell me about the systemic racism that exists in America and I will join your cause.

Read the New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander. Or for a quicker read, this study:

https://www.theroot.com/a-judge-asked-harvard-to-find-out-why-so-many-black-peo-1845017462

Edited: 27 days ago
9/19/13
GarlicSauce -
Colby Covid19ington -
GarlicSauce - 

https://www.theroot.com/a-judge-asked-harvard-to-find-out-why-so-many-black-peo-1845017462

Did you know that a lot of black people believe they should receive reparations?

Do you know that anyone who thinks they are owed something in life is usually beyond their own salvation?

Do you know that systemic ideologies like this lead to people “taking the law into their own hands”?

26 days ago
1/1/01

It's good for his "brand." Fuck everyone else. 

26 days ago
1/1/01
Precise_Improvement -
GarlicSauce -

Black guy here. I think Kap's heart is in the right place but disagree with the way he conveys his message at times.

The pig socks he had on were dumb and I'm not sure how we have a functioning society without police.

To me it's about police reform, abolishing and defunding I can't get behind.

You’re not wrong.  

Mark

26 days ago
3/29/13

I don't understand why you people continue to talk about this moron, he literally would not be famous at all, nobody would even remember he played in the nfl if it wasn't for people bitching about him, he wasn't ever even a good nfl player

26 days ago
1/1/01

Guy is a piece of shit

26 days ago
1/1/01
Mark1 - 
Precise_Improvement -
GarlicSauce -

Black guy here. I think Kap's heart is in the right place but disagree with the way he conveys his message at times.

The pig socks he had on were dumb and I'm not sure how we have a functioning society without police.

You’re not wrong.  

Mark

Except that his heart *isn't* in the right place.

This whole goddamned thing started when his career hit the skids, and his kneeling was a way to keep attention focused on him and make him relevant without talk turning to his continually declining gameplay. He gave ZERO fucks about any of this until his success / spot in the NFL were in question.

The ENTIRE fucking thing has been a publicity stunt since Day 1.

26 days ago
6/7/05
Race hustler! Don't hate the player, hate the game, except for the NFL, which he isn't a part of.
26 days ago
1/1/01
GarlicSauce - 

What about all the white people who have been routinely murdered by the same authorities - only at a greater rate?

(Meaning a white person is more likely to be killed by a cop than a black person when you compare deaths to incidents with police.)

Do you also care about them too, or are you racist?

26 days ago
1/1/01

I honestly think he doenst realize what he's doing. Only saw him in an interview once but I expected someone passionate and articulate and honestly he seemed like he was autistic or something. And not the kind where you're good at math. Maybe he was just strait dumb. But somethings going on in his head.
Society should probably give more weight to intelligent peoples words.
I mean we don't watch old ladies playing football.
Isn't listening to morons kinda the same thing?
At any rate I can't really blame him.
He's just not smart enough to know what's going on.
He should probably talk less and listen more

Edited: 26 days ago
8/9/16
Wiggy -
Mark1 - 
Precise_Improvement -
GarlicSauce -

You’re not wrong.  

Mark

This whole goddamned thing started when his career hit the skids, and his kneeling was a way to keep attention focused on him and make him relevant without talk turning to his continually declining gameplay. He gave ZERO fucks about any of this until his success / spot in the NFL were in question.

You're not wrong...

Not Mark

26 days ago
1/13/04
Wiggy - 
Mark1 - 
Precise_Improvement -
GarlicSauce -

You’re not wrong.  

Mark

He probably would have never been brought up again and wouldn't be in the spotlight if Trump wasn't elected. Again, luckiest sob eva..

26 days ago
4/22/20
GarlicSauce - 
Colby Covid19ington -
GarlicSauce - 

I have read tons of material regarding this matter. From disparate crack/cocaine laws to circumstances that vary punishments to private prisons. And they are all over the place with tons of variables. It's really hard to decipher.

But for me, it falls on this. Most of the crime of black people, most of the black inmates come from black cities. Those black cities are lead by black democratic mayors, black democratic congress people, black district attorneys, black commissioners, black chiefs, black officers, black judges etc. So where is the racism coming from. Is there anything on paper, in law, that's creating this supposed "systemic racism." What am I suppose to fight?
26 days ago
7/10/02
Bill Mahoney - 

I honestly think he doenst realize what he's doing. Only saw him in an interview once but I expected someone passionate and articulate and honestly he seemed like he was autistic or something. And not the kind where you're good at math. Maybe he was just strait dumb. But somethings going on in his head.

I've been listening to a lot of Thomas Sowell videos. Now that's an intelligent man! And it's creepy to see how leftists were pushing the same shit 40 years ago, he could destroy all their arguments even back then, yet here we are today...

But to your point, it's crazy how dumbed down today's interviews, newsreels, debates, etc. are compared to just a few decades ago. Even his leftist hosts try to ut forth arguments and all. It's not just morons like today.

It really feels like today we are watching the equivalent of "old ladies playing football". Yet, as screaming gets the attention in our oversaturated space, the idiots WILL get the most views.

26 days ago
1/13/04
Bill Mahoney - 

He knows exactly what he is doing (or at least his agent, etc from 2016 to today). He was either going to get cut or leave SF in 2016 and probably would not have made the money he did in a future contract due to his last year performance as well as his QB was figured out by various defence coordinators. He came up with the bs protest in order to stay in the limelight and it worked. Trump got in office and he then became a martyr somewhat because no teams wanted to touch him.

The guy is not a stupid guy rather he is riding off moronic sentiment..

26 days ago
5/10/04
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 

I don't understand why you people continue to talk about this moron, he literally would not be famous at all, nobody would even remember he played in the nfl if it wasn't for people bitching about him, he wasn't ever even a good nfl player

"""""""""he wasn't ever even a good nfl player"""""""""

Krappernick is a fake piece of shit.
I can't stand him.

That said... he was indeed a very good NFL player for a season and a half.
He had several games that would be considered elite.
No question.

But ultimately he wasn't able to evolve as the league figured him out.
He even trained with Kurt Warner in the offseason, and not much improved.
Krap is mentally weak, and not a good leader -- so it makes sense that he wasn't able to evolve beyond his elite athleticism.
Part of it might be blamed on coaching.
There is a debate there... but I don't care enough to get into it.

I'm glad he's out of the league.

26 days ago
12/6/11

50% white

26 days ago
2/12/14
Precise_Improvement -
GarlicSauce -

lets hear your ideas on reform. what should modern law enforcement be doing different. ?

26 days ago
1/13/04
HoldingTuasBalls - 

50% white

Adopted by white folks and grew up in middle America

26 days ago
9/26/10

hes just not a smart man! 

26 days ago
3/29/13
onepunchJD -
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 

"""""""""he wasn't ever even a good nfl player"""""""""

Krappernick is a fake piece of shit.
I can't stand him.

That said... he was indeed a very good NFL player for a season and a half.
He had several games that would be considered elite.
No question.

But ultimately he wasn't able to evolve as the league figured him out.
He even trained with Kurt Warner in the offseason, and not much improved.
Krap is mentally weak, and not a good leader -- so it makes sense that he wasn't able to evolve beyond his elite athleticism.
Part of it might be blamed on coaching.
There is a debate there... but I don't care enough to get into it.

I'm glad he's out of the league.

Literally never even made a pro bowl, he was average at absolute best you can easily name 10 QB's better than him on his best year

26 days ago
12/8/12

Jesus what moron....with all the money he makes he can't hire someone to write him some new material...same shit everytime