OtherGround Forums Kaepernick continues to enflame riots

Edited: 9/24/20 4:26 PM
12/8/12
onepunchJD -
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 

I don't understand why you people continue to talk about this moron, he literally would not be famous at all, nobody would even remember he played in the nfl if it wasn't for people bitching about him, he wasn't ever even a good nfl player

"""""""""he wasn't ever even a good nfl player"""""""""

Krappernick is a fake piece of shit.
I can't stand him.

That said... he was indeed a very good NFL player for a season and a half.
He had several games that would be considered elite.
No question.

But ultimately he wasn't able to evolve as the league figured him out.
He even trained with Kurt Warner in the offseason, and not much improved.
Krap is mentally weak, and not a good leader -- so it makes sense that he wasn't able to evolve beyond his elite athleticism.
Part of it might be blamed on coaching.
There is a debate there... but I don't care enough to get into it.

I'm glad he's out of the league.

Yeah this....hate the guys guts but he was phenomenal for about 20 games 

As a niner fan that watched every game....he was never the same after Sherman picked him off in the NFC title game

9/24/20 4:38 PM
5/10/04
onepunchJD -

I don't understand why you people continue to talk about this moron, he literally would not be famous at all, nobody would even remember he played in the nfl if it wasn't for people bitching about him, he wasn't ever even a good nfl player

I can't stand him.

No question.

Krap is mentally weak, and not a good leader -- so it makes sense that he wasn't able to evolve beyond his elite athleticism.

Literally never even made a pro bowl, he was average at absolute best you can easily name 10 QB's better than him on his best year

Simply not true.

The guy out dueled Tom Brady in the snow in Foxborough, mostly with his arm.

He set a record against Green Bay in the playoffs.

I am the last guy to praise Krappernick.

But you can't just ignore things that actually happened.
9/24/20 4:42 PM
9/27/15
Colby Covid19ington - 
GarlicSauce - 
Colby Covid19ington -
GarlicSauce - 

ITT: white guys who never suffered systematic racism are telling black people who have been routinely murdered by the authorities they are making a big fuss about it.

I am against systemic racism of any kind. Tell me about the systemic racism that exists in America and I will join your cause.

Read the New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander. Or for a quicker read, this study:

https://www.theroot.com/a-judge-asked-harvard-to-find-out-why-so-many-black-peo-1845017462

I have read tons of material regarding this matter. From disparate crack/cocaine laws to circumstances that vary punishments to private prisons. And they are all over the place with tons of variables. It's really hard to decipher.

But for me, it falls on this. Most of the crime of black people, most of the black inmates come from black cities. Those black cities are lead by black democratic mayors, black democratic congress people, black district attorneys, black commissioners, black chiefs, black officers, black judges etc. So where is the racism coming from. Is there anything on paper, in law, that's creating this supposed "systemic racism." What am I suppose to fight?

Yeah I don't get how sone folks want to eliminate or reduce white supremacy or systemic racism. If systemic racism does exist, what is the first step to getting rid of it?
9/24/20 4:44 PM
9/27/15
Graduate1 - 
HoldingTuasBalls - 

50% white

Adopted by white folks and grew up in middle America

Him and Jordan Peele have a lot in common. You'd think though, raised as they were, they'd be praising white people and angry at blacks but they aren't. It's the exact opposite. They have a very strange self hatred thing going on.
9/24/20 4:51 PM
1/13/04
Smilin like Rashad - 

Jesus what moron....with all the money he makes he can't hire someone to write him some new material...same shit everytime

He is trying increase sales for the upcoming holiday's (assuming he get's a cut from Nike via his jersey number, etc).

The guy ain't a moron (like many believe) - he is gaming the system and moron's are buying into it..

9/24/20 4:52 PM
7/30/10

Edited: 9/24/20 5:43 PM
11/18/10
ons ear -
Colby Covid19ington - 
GarlicSauce - 
Colby Covid19ington -
GarlicSauce - 

ITT: white guys who never suffered systematic racism are telling black people who have been routinely murdered by the authorities they are making a big fuss about it.

I am against systemic racism of any kind. Tell me about the systemic racism that exists in America and I will join your cause.

https://www.theroot.com/a-judge-asked-harvard-to-find-out-why-so-many-black-peo-1845017462

I have read tons of material regarding this matter. From disparate crack/cocaine laws to circumstances that vary punishments to private prisons. And they are all over the place with tons of variables. It's really hard to decipher.

But for me, it falls on this. Most of the crime of black people, most of the black inmates come from black cities. Those black cities are lead by black democratic mayors, black democratic congress people, black district attorneys, black commissioners, black chiefs, black officers, black judges etc. So where is the racism coming from. Is there anything on paper, in law, that's creating this supposed "systemic racism." What am I suppose to fight?

Yeah I don't get how sone folks want to eliminate or reduce white supremacy or systemic racism. If systemic racism does exist, what is the first step to getting rid of it?

To eliminate white supremacy you have to eliminate white people!

AKA the Kalergi plan

That is the key principle underpinning everything they do. Why do you think white people (especially white males) have been slowly disappearing from TV, cinema, awards, politics, board of directors etc  in the past few decades?

All done in the name of diversity and 'equality'.

Threse are the anti-white codewords of modern Marxists. Which is exactly what BLM have openly stated that they are.

9/24/20 5:58 PM
12/1/03

If the end goal of BLM is really to get rid of all white people, do they really think life will be better then?

9/24/20 5:58 PM
9/23/07
Telamon - 

If the end goal of BLM is really to get rid of all white people, do they really think life will be better then?

Just like Liberia!

9/24/20 6:01 PM
1/1/01
Precise_Improvement - 
GarlicSauce -

Black guy here. I think Kap's heart is in the right place but disagree with the way he conveys his message at times.

The pig socks he had on were dumb and I'm not sure how we have a functioning society without police.

To me it's about police reform, abolishing and defunding I can't get behind.

The problem with this is that certain demographics can't profit from this. It was/is NEVER about police reform. It's simply about perpetuating the existence of a white supremacist system.
9/24/20 6:02 PM
1/25/04

Keep talking White boy, Kaepernick

9/24/20 6:07 PM
1/1/01
Wiggy - 
Mark1 - 
Precise_Improvement -
GarlicSauce -

Black guy here. I think Kap's heart is in the right place but disagree with the way he conveys his message at times.

The pig socks he had on were dumb and I'm not sure how we have a functioning society without police.

You’re not wrong.  

Mark

Except that his heart *isn't* in the right place.

This whole goddamned thing started when his career hit the skids, and his kneeling was a way to keep attention focused on him and make him relevant without talk turning to his continually declining gameplay. He gave ZERO fucks about any of this until his success / spot in the NFL were in question.

The ENTIRE fucking thing has been a publicity stunt since Day 1.

Colin has profited more off of dead black people in the last 4 years than arguably any other single person in America. Think about that. What did he do to make his profit? All he had to do was literally say white supremacy this and white supremacy that. The guy is a scumbag and charlatan of the highest order. He and his girlfriend are literally at home laughing their asses off at how gullible the American public is.
9/24/20 6:11 PM
1/1/01
Colby Covid19ington - 
GarlicSauce - 
Colby Covid19ington -
GarlicSauce - 

This is just anecdotal evidence from my experience, but getting into these kinds of debates with black people in real life and on the internet, they always bring up these stats and studies. And although, it may somewhat support what they are saying, I always ask "What is keeping you from doing what you want to do?" And they can't answer that question. B/c they ultimately KNOW it's not "racism".
Edited: 9/24/20 6:13 PM
11/18/10
Telamon - If the end goal of BLM is really to get rid of all white people, do they really think life will be better then?

Vast majority of them believe it will be a utopia

The oppressed will finally be free from oppression.

But it goes way deeper then that. BLM are only a cog in a much larger Marxist machine.

9/24/20 6:14 PM
1/1/01
onepunchJD - 
onepunchJD -

I can't stand him.

No question.

Literally never even made a pro bowl, he was average at absolute best you can easily name 10 QB's better than him on his best year

Simply not true.

He had a system that catered to his strengths and he excelled in it. Much like Lamar Jackson in Baltimore. Then the coach left, the system was scrapped for a new one, and Colin had trouble adjusting.
9/24/20 6:29 PM
5/10/04
Liyon - 
onepunchJD - 
onepunchJD -

I can't stand him.

No question.

Simply not true.

He had a system that catered to his strengths and he excelled in it. Much like Lamar Jackson in Baltimore. Then the coach left, the system was scrapped for a new one, and Colin had trouble adjusting.

Yes and no.

He started to struggle when Harbaugh was still there.
9/24/20 6:42 PM
1/1/01
GarlicSauce -

I'm a jew who grew up in a working town of non-jews. I experienced it plenty. Being called little jew boy everyday of my childhood.

The town was 50% HOOD RAT. I'm saying its 100% bullshit there is systemic racism and that they are rountinely murdered UNJUSTIFIABLY. Learn to fucking behave. If you cant do the time, dont do the crime. If you think you're a thug and wanna fight the law when they come knockin', dont be surprised when you get shot

How 'bout that!

9/24/20 7:05 PM
7/8/13
Wiggy -
Mark1 - 
Precise_Improvement -
GarlicSauce -

You’re not wrong.  

Mark

Except that his heart *isn't* in the right place.

This whole goddamned thing started when his career hit the skids, and his kneeling was a way to keep attention focused on him and make him relevant without talk turning to his continually declining gameplay. He gave ZERO fucks about any of this until his success / spot in the NFL were in question.

The ENTIRE fucking thing has been a publicity stunt since Day 1.

Except that's not how it started. He originally just sat on the bench during the national anthem. Then Nate Boyer, a former football player and an army green beret who did did multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, wrote an open letter to Kaepernick in the army times listing his concerns about Kaepernick not standing during the anthem. Colin responded to Boyer and set up a meeting with him in person, where they decided together that kneeling would be more respectful than just sitting on the bench. 

9/24/20 7:10 PM
3/6/14

separate the people not by race but by who wants thier community policed and those who do not. retard segregation 

Edited: 9/24/20 7:29 PM
3/29/13
onepunchJD -
onepunchJD -

I can't stand him.

No question.

Simply not true.

Simply not true? If you can't easily name 10 QB's who had a better season than him any season he played I'm not sure I believe you watch football, he was always considered the biggest liability on those 49ers teams, the only reason he even started was because of Alex smith leaving

edit: I would put him as the 14th best QB in 2013, his best year

Edited: 9/24/20 9:24 PM
5/7/10

9/24/20 9:16 PM
11/24/13
Telamon -

That guy maybe the biggest douchebag in the world.

Any useful idiots still believing anything he says are 10X more dangerous. Charles Manson never killed anyone. 

9/24/20 9:44 PM
1/13/04

We should cut Colon a break (and break stuff). His adoptive parents tried to decapitate him (proof below). Hang in the Colon - we will buy your gear and we stand up with you - fuck cops and fuck whitey!!

https://www.si.com/nfl/video/2014/09/23/bears-houston-confirms-kaepernick-used-racial-slur

9/24/20 9:57 PM
1/1/01

I'm more negro than that albino.

9/24/20 10:14 PM
6/20/13
GarlicSauce -

Kaep is only part white.