OtherGround Forums Kamala Harris 2020 POTUS

7 days ago
6/29/09

https://www.nbcnews.com/know-your-value/feature/sen-kamala-harris-near-decision-2020-presidential-bid-ncna942631

Harris, who also stated that Immigration and Customs Enforcement is no better than the Ku Klux Klan, will decide over the holidays and admits the 2020 campaign won’t be a picnic. 

The First term senator is the new darling of the. Dems.

7 days ago
6/29/09

She is the #1 contender for the nomination.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/12/politics/2020-rankings-democrats/index.html

7 days ago
2/28/12
Tulsi Gabbard = 1st female president... the rest of em are just posers
7 days ago
1/12/10

The people that actually vote for her need to be culled. 

7 days ago
1/1/01

James "Kamala" Harris for Prez!

7 days ago
12/29/09
stevekt - 

James "Kamala" Harris for Prez!

In
7 days ago
3/18/02

They will run Biden the serial griper because everyone else is unelectable

7 days ago
4/5/07
Green Vermonster - Tulsi Gabbard = 1st female president... the rest of em are just posers

Yeah, so far she's my front runner.  

7 days ago
6/13/03

Perfect for identity politics. She Is black with a little bit of white in her if you wanna count Jerry Brown. 

7 days ago
4/9/10

Her entire campaign will be about race, gender and oppression. 

7 days ago
6/29/09
NerveBlock -

That's the whole party, get whitey. Peruse that CNN link, scary and very serious 

7 days ago
9/18/12

Light skinned black, AND a woman.

Obama 2.0

I’ve been worried about her as a candidate for a while.

7 days ago
3/18/02
GenericAmerican - 
Green Vermonster - Tulsi Gabbard = 1st female president... the rest of em are just posers

yep

she is too good for the heaping pile of shit that is the modern day democratic party.  

They need a human NPC like booker or harris because they are too stupid to do otherwise.  

7 days ago
1/1/01
Blazing Knees -

She is the #1 contender for the nomination.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/12/politics/2020-rankings-democrats/index.html

No she’s not. The machine that put her in place is going all in on Gavin newsome. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
Sogsteel -

Perfect for identity politics. She Is black with a little bit of white in her if you wanna count Jerry Brown. 

You got the rumor confused. She’s a Willie Brown creation. And that’s a different faction of CA dems who have been battling each other for years

willie plan was to put Gavin in position to be a ca gov and challenge in 2016 with Kamala taking over as gov if Gavin won the presidency. Jerry brown promised to retire, then ran for gov to fuck Willie and his team over. 

Kamala and her backers despise Jerry brown with a passion and likewise. Feinstein, newsome, Kamala and Willie brown are all in cahoots. 

7 days ago
2/22/11

That’s just an opinion/analysis piece by CNN political pundits. I don’t think she’ll run, but if she did it’d be for VP I bet

7 days ago
6/5/05

She is really uninspirinig and calculated. Dems are fucking morans if they don't run a vet against Trump.

7 days ago
10/4/18
Blazing Knees - 
NerveBlock -

That's the whole party, get whitey. Peruse that CNN link, scary and very serious 

This.
7 days ago
3/18/02
JimmersonzGlove - 

She is really uninspirinig and calculated. Dems are fucking morans if they don't run a vet against Trump.

if there is one thing you can bet on its that the dems will do the stupid thing 

7 days ago
2/25/13

7 days ago
6/5/03

PURE SCUM

7 days ago
4/5/07
BigEyedFish -
GenericAmerican - 

yep

she is too good for the heaping pile of shit that is the modern day democratic party.  

They need a human NPC like booker or harris because they are too stupid to do otherwise.  

I'm hoping that enough people are tired of the pendulum swing and want someone a bit more reasonable.  Gabbard is female, Samoan and Hindu, so that should go a long way with the left.  She's looks like a Fox News achorwoman and has a military background, so that should get the right.  

And that's all that counts, since nobody cares about her platform or what she'll do.  

7 days ago
3/18/02

she is really smart and reasonable too.  Im sure her platform is impressive.  

But nothing Ive seen (At all) from the left has shown me that their voters are willing to be more reasonable.  Actually its quite to the contrary.  They seem crazier and more radical than ever.  We are going to see it all play out with the plethora of wasteful 'investigations' that are going to plague the US government in the next 2 years. 

7 days ago
9/25/04
BigEyedFish -

she is really smart and reasonable too.  Im sure her platform is impressive.  

But nothing Ive seen (At all) from the left has shown me that their voters are willing to be more reasonable.  Actually its quite to the contrary.  They seem crazier and more radical than ever.  We are going to see it all play out with the plethora of wasteful 'investigations' that are going to plague the US government in the next 2 years. 

Sure, abolishing ICE is reasonable.

7 days ago
3/18/02

im surprised to hear tulsi called for abolishing ICE. I cant find anything on line.  Do you have any links or info on her position for this?