4 days ago
1/9/02

2 million cash bail is ridiculous

4 days ago
7/15/02

The kid from Silver Spoons?! What?

4 days ago
10/19/08

Hell yeah brother. Hoping like hell he doesn't get railroaded but I have a bad feeling saying that he will.

4 days ago
10/2/12

I always knew little Ricky was a real one. 

4 days ago
1/14/07

This made my day! Apparently people on Twitter are happy as well. Here are a few of the replies.
4 days ago
7/27/04

Fucking awesome

4 days ago
6/7/05
Good news! Somebody buy this kid a gun! Oh wait..
4 days ago
9/23/07

NOICE.

Killer Kyle is awesome.

FUCK ANTIFA.

4 days ago
1/30/13
AR-15s are cool. I hope he gets to keep his.
4 days ago
10/31/10

Good 

4 days ago
12/17/06

Schroeder??? Haha

4 days ago
1/5/11

Love it. Ricky Schroeder to the rescue! Nice.

4 days ago
4/24/07
gregbrady - 

I think it's quite reasonable. I think it most situations like this bail isn't even granted so the fact that they even set bail is quite the gift.  He shot 3 people and Judges who set bail don't dive deep into the facts of the case to determine bail. It's about risk and public safety. They read the complaint and maybe hear a bit of justification to an extent for why the defendant should or shouldn't be remanded or have bail set. At this point all the judge has infront of him/herself is the complaint and police report. 

4 days ago
9/23/07
David@accu - 
gregbrady - 

I think it's quite reasonable. I think it most situations like this bail isn't even granted so the fact that they even set bail is quite the gift.  He shot 3 people and Judges who set bail don't dive deep into the facts of the case to determine bail. It's about risk and public safety. They read the complaint and maybe hear a bit of justification to an extent for why the defendant should or shouldn't be remanded or have bail set. At this point all the judge has infront of him/herself is the complaint and police report. 

SELF DEFENCE 

See this photo of the guy trying to hit him with a skateboard.

Then see photo 2 where the skateboard attacker is going "UGH HE GOT ME ODELL, I REGRET I ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE TO GIVE FOR RIOTING ABOUT WOKE NONSENSE" 

Skate or Die ?

4 days ago
1/9/19
choadler - 

I thought the OG HATED Hollywood Celebs and they shouldn't express any opinion and should stick to acting?

4 days ago
1/23/13
You can see him holding off on shooting the fake surrendering bitch in the second picture.
4 days ago
1/1/01

Is the bail refundable when he wins and if so he should get most of that money.

4 days ago
3/15/06

I hope he has a good peaceful night's sleep in his own bed.

Wakes up well rested and goes out and shoots some more tomorrow.

4 days ago
10/19/08
NiteProwleR -

Is the bail refundable when he wins and if so he should get most of that money.

I think it's like a security deposit.

4 days ago
9/5/12
theraskal -
choadler - 

I thought the OG HATED Hollywood Celebs and they shouldn't express any opinion and should stick to acting?

First I've heard his name brought up in relation to this story. And he didn't release some bullshit statement to go along with virtue signaling, like usual. 

4 days ago
2/11/11
BajiKimran - You can see him holding off on shooting the fake surrendering bitch in the second picture.

Was probably a bad decision to go out there that night. But the composure he showed is pretty remarkable for a 17 year old. Most people would just start shooting wildly in that situation. He shot only when necessary. Didn't hesitate and didn't miss.
4 days ago
11/10/18
David@accu -
gregbrady - 

There’s a video of the altercation and it’s clear self defense. If 3 guys broke into my home and I shot them I’d absolutely get bail, if I was even arrested so I think you’re off base.

4 days ago
12/30/10

4 days ago
3/12/18

Guess it’s better off than him taking out a bunch of people at a church, high school, Walmart, college or movie theater.