OtherGround Forums Kentucky Dems win. Trump says...

7 days ago
2/16/05

7 days ago
10/3/16

Suck a dick

7 days ago
1/1/01

Yuge loss! Sad!

7 days ago
12/28/12
SalaciousCrumb -

he didnt say that and if he did you have to interpret what he really meant

7 days ago
7/24/16
SalaciousCrumb -

I bet she's a real treat to be married to.

7 days ago
10/17/06

Moscow Mitch is next....we coming.....

:)

U b mad

Maga

7 days ago
5/1/16

I'm voting for Trump and will admit . He just can't claim the ones he helped win . Probably the most annoying thing about politics. 

7 days ago
11/1/06

A massive 30pt swing against Bevin. Not a good look for Trump. 

7 days ago
1/14/07

Bevin is pretty hated here in KY but I still voted for him because as much as he pisses the teachers off, I still agreed with many of his policies. 

Edited: 7 days ago
5/10/08

Ouch?  In Kentucky?

Is there something more to this story?

Because Bevin based his entire campaign on being linked to And supported by Trump.  He was even publicly shitting on the Impeachment proceedings as part of his support for Trump.

What's the story here?  Any local insight?

7 days ago
11/16/08

Lost Va too.

7 days ago
10/10/02
lionsoul -

Ouch?  In Kentucky?

Because Bevin based his entire campaign on being linked to And supported by Trump.  He was even publicly shitting on the Impeachment proceedings as part of his support for Trump.

Dead people and illegals.

No way kentucky is full of LGBT , reparation seeking , open boarder wanting white retards.

Don't believe it, use to be stationed there.

7 days ago
3/8/11

Whatever the reason was, it's sad to see the party of transgender pedophiles, communists, anti constitutionalists and propaganda take Kentucky. The general population is easy to fool when you have the power of the media backing you.

7 days ago
6/8/08
TFK_Kaneman82 -

Whatever the reason was, it's sad to see the party of transgender pedophiles, communists, anti constitutionalists and propaganda take Kentucky. The general population is easy to fool when you have the power of the media backing you.

and don't forget the most powerful gimmick these leftist cheating bastards used: the majority of the votes. 

7 days ago
3/6/07
evh -
SalaciousCrumb -

I just watched the video. 

he very much said that. 

but you are a classic Trumper 

7 days ago
6/8/08
NKcell -
lionsoul -

Ouch?  In Kentucky?

Dead people and illegals.

No way kentucky is full of LGBT , reparation seeking , open boarder wanting white retards.

Don't believe it, use to be stationed there.

This is 100% right. 

Now, as the good trained sheep you are, of course your mind goes to: Either dead people voted or the liberals invited Thanos and his army to cast votes. 

WAY more unlikely: People in Kentucky had enough of the talk, lying, cheating, farmers hurting, wife cheating, russia colluding and more... and stopped voting Republican. But as you said, that is not possible, so it must be zombies or Dr Manhatten/Ninja Turtles voting. 

7 days ago
8/31/10
evh -
SalaciousCrumb -

Image result for what the gif

7 days ago
1/14/07

I donno WTF happened but a lot of people here and on my Facebook are pissed with a few exceptions that I see, mainly in Lexington and Louisville. I hope they do a recount. 

7 days ago
5/22/05
evh - 
SalaciousCrumb -

This is the Trump cult boiled down to its essence.
7 days ago
1/14/07

I'm going to go ahead and guess some kind of cheating happened. If I'm wrong then I'm fucking embarrassed to live here now. 

6 days ago
7/23/09

Kentucky Republicans pick up several re-election wins

They cleaned house, Bevin went out of his way to pissed off every single person in the state, that is why he lost 

https://www.wave3.com/2019/11/06/kentucky-republicans-pick-up-several-re-election-wins/

Edited: 6 days ago
6/8/08

All Trump cared about was this win.

The problem here is, this was a nobrainer state. The Republicans don't feel to good about this one. 

6 days ago
7/31/19

5 out of 6 people he backed in Kentucky won. Bevin was behind by 17 points before trump endorsed him. The guy is pretty unlikable

Edited: 6 days ago
6/8/08
CavRyda -

Kentucky Republicans pick up several re-election wins

They cleaned house, Bevin went out of his way to pissed off every single person in the state, that is why he lost 

https://www.wave3.com/2019/11/06/kentucky-republicans-pick-up-several-re-election-wins/

Oh now I see what you did there lol. 

"But make no mistake: National Republicans were all-in on Bevin.

Trump spent Monday night rallying with Bevin in Kentucky. Vice President Mike Pence last week went on a bus tour with the first-term governor. And the Republican Governors Association spent millions of dollars attempting to bolster him on the airwaves.

Republicans sought to explain away Tuesday's result -- trailing in the governor's race in a state Trump won by 30 percentage points -- by pointing to their victories in five down-ballot statewide races and throwing Bevin under the bus."

Good soldier. 

Right on cue:

"5 out of 6 people he backed in Kentucky won. Bevin was behind by 17 points before trump endorsed him. The guy is pretty unlikable"

6 days ago
6/8/08

And sorry for my confrontal tone Coil. Just realised it, I'm just used that people are being assholes in threads with this subject, but you are being totally neutral. So sorry for that.