OtherGround Forums Kid Redpills his college class.

10 days ago
3/17/14

The balls on this kid.

10 days ago
8/9/12

He was getting pumped up

10 days ago
3/17/14

Indeed. He got very passionate about his presentation there at the end.

10 days ago
1/1/01
Would have been better sold had be left out the emotion and just presented the cold facts.
10 days ago
8/27/11

That kid is a neon-yahtzee 

10 days ago
9/28/19

10 days ago
3/15/15
in
10 days ago
2/13/16
Cherrycola -

He was getting pumped up

Yeah.. he’s watching the death of the western world.  He’s pretty fired up about it

10 days ago
2/13/16
Moke - Would have been better sold had be left out the emotion and just presented the cold facts.

But very true 

10 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
10 days ago
1/1/01
What class was that for?
10 days ago
1/1/01
I was taking a class on education strategies. One chick, who was probably mid-30's, decided to use "timelines" for her presentation.

She unfolded a really long string of papers attached together, showed us where we were at in the timeline, and explained the rest of the paper represented the timeline of the 10,000 years that the Earth has existed.

The professor was an early-40's milf'y chick, I was a few years older than her. I made eye contact with her several times during the presentation, and it was obvious that she was horrified!

The presenter took some questions, explained how dinosaurs were "dragons" and existed until a few thousand years ago, etc.

Overall it was a good experience for the younger students in the class. They learned how fruitcakes can exist and even thrive in modern society.
10 days ago
11/1/03

Amazes me that any school would allow that kind of talk.

10 days ago
10/2/12
DougWilson - What class was that for?

Calculus. 

10 days ago
6/27/15
Darth Potato - 
Moke - Would have been better sold had be left out the emotion and just presented the cold facts.

But very true 

Facts, warm or cold don't resonate with his audience.
I guess thats you?
10 days ago
1/1/01
His presentation hints at a strong meme game. Clearly a shitlord who is breaking into real life shit posting.

I'll allow it.
10 days ago
1/1/01
DougWilson - What class was that for?

Vid description: My argumentative presentation for my comp2 class at Georgia Southern University.
10 days ago
2/13/16
aryaseyeballz -
Darth Potato - 

But very true 

I guess thats you?

No I agree with everything he says.  Just getting emotional doesn’t help, facts do.

10 days ago
1/20/11

In

10 days ago
7/4/09

4ltr

9 days ago
12/2/05
White347LX -

Vid description: My argumentative presentation for my comp2 class at Georgia Southern University.

What's comp2? 

9 days ago
6/27/15
Darth Potato - 
aryaseyeballz -
Darth Potato - 

But very true 

I guess thats you?

No I agree with everything he says.  Just getting emotional doesn’t help, facts do.

So is he factual or not?
If he is he has every right to be emotional and I don't see him as being emotional at all, just pissed at the BS that is the SJ agenda.
9 days ago
6/27/15
Fake Pie - 
White347LX -

What's comp2? 

Probably english composition 2. I think he did a good job and I'm a sleazy liberal.
9 days ago
2/4/06
White347LX -

GO MOTHER FUCKING EAGLES!!!

9 days ago
1/1/01
aryaseyeballz - 
Darth Potato - 
aryaseyeballz -
Darth Potato - 

But very true 

I guess thats you?

So is he factual or not?
If he is he has every right to be emotional and I don't see him as being emotional at all, just pissed at the BS that is the SJ agenda.

"Pissed" is an emotion. He also got defensive mentioning the possibility of being called racist when only he brought that up. He was clearly emotional. I'm just saying it would have come off better and more scientific had he merely presented the facts in a "matter-of-fact" manner.