1/1/01
BigEyedFish - 

Thanks!

6 days ago
1/1/01

Glad he’s better, she was trying to be reasonable during the dem debates 

6 days ago
6/4/06

Her chance to be VP goes to zero. Had her husband died, she would have been a shoe in.

5 days ago
3/18/02

yep ^ 

5 days ago
1/1/01
"I believe he briefly took that drug, I'd have to ask the doctors" - Klobuchar

"Her husband had the C virus and then five days later is miraculously healthy" - some lunatic on Youtube

"Klobuchar admits hydroxychloroquine saved husband" - The OG

Can't believe I watched that crap video thinking there'd be some truth to that statement.
5 days ago
8/29/09
Savitar - "I believe he briefly took that drug, I'd have to ask the doctors" - Klobuchar

"Her husband had the C virus and then five days later is miraculously healthy" - some lunatic on Youtube

Can't believe I watched that crap video thinking there'd be some truth to that statement.

She's trying to down play the he took it with success.  She's playing the game.  Much the same as the person creating the sensationalized title to the vid.

5 days ago
2/22/09

5 days ago
1/1/01
Bad Monkey - 
Savitar - "I believe he briefly took that drug, I'd have to ask the doctors" - Klobuchar

She's trying to down play the he took it with success.  She's playing the game.  Much the same as the person creating the sensationalized title to the vid.

He (possibly) took it, as many have, and recovered, as most do.

The same people claiming the virus isn't really that deadly will take a sliver of evidence and conclude it saved this man's life. Jesus.
5 days ago
3/18/02
Bad Monkey - 

as if a presidential candidate in this climate doesnt know if her husband took the hydroxycq

give me a break lol 

5 days ago
1/1/01
Back in reality:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine/drug-touted-by-trump-as-covid-19-treatment-tied-to-increased-risk-of-death-study-idUSKBN22Y1UW
5 days ago
3/18/02

is that article from 40 years ago before they used it for 4 decades without anyone saying a thing?  ^ 

5 days ago
10/15/13

"Impossible!"

-OG'er Malateo1

5 days ago
1/1/01
BigEyedFish - 

is that article from 40 years ago before they used it for 4 decades without anyone saying a thing?  ^ 

No, it's from 3 hours ago when they released an actual study about its use on COVID patients.
5 days ago
1/1/01
DaddyO4 - 

Her chance to be VP goes to zero. Had her husband died, she would have been a shoe in.

this
5 days ago
8/29/09
BigEyedFish -
Bad Monkey - 

as if a presidential candidate in this climate doesnt know if her husband took the hydroxycq

give me a break lol 

Exactly. If she was unsure she would have said she didn't believe he had taken it, or flatly denied it. She knows he took it, she just doesn't want to give any credit to the drug because it would play positively for Trump.  I don't have a problem with what she said, but it's clear why she phrased her statement the way she did. 

5 days ago
11/10/18
DaddyO4 -

Sadly, this is accurate 

5 days ago
1/1/01

"Klobuchar admits she doesn't want to be the next Lyndon Johnson"

5 days ago
6/4/06

I'm hearing the studies showing high death rate were done on people already on ventilators. HCQ is meant to be taken early on. No matter how many people get good results, no matter how many countries use it, no matter how many decades it has been safely used, no matter what Democrats are saved by it....Trump said something about it possibly working, it must be bad.

Edited: 5 days ago
1/25/04
LOL @ her acting like she's not sure if her hubby took hydroxy. In this hysterical climate that she stated pandering to during her run for the presidency, she would absolutely know how much and for how long he was on it without a second's thought.
5 days ago
11/1/03

Shes a dem who always bashes Trump. She tried to be noncommittal with her answer but most reasonable people know she knows what saved her husband.

5 days ago
3/28/02
Tomato Can - Back in reality:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine/drug-touted-by-trump-as-covid-19-treatment-tied-to-increased-risk-of-death-study-idUSKBN22Y1UW

Dont trigger the MAGAtards

They cannot tolerate logic and evidence

5 days ago
3/28/02
jpm995 -

Shes a dem who always bashes Trump. She tried to be noncommittal with her answer but most reasonable people know she knows what saved her husband.

Desperation is strong

5 days ago
1/1/01

"The virus is rarely deadly for anyone under 70 without underlying conditions.  Libs are trying to scare the populace into complicity". - The OG

Healthy 52 year old recovers from virus...

"Hydroxychloroquine SAVED HIS LIFE". - Also The OG

What a bunch of nutters.