OtherGround Forums Kurds Angry At US Soldiers Leaving...

Edited: 30 days ago
5/10/08

https://twitter.com/kurdistannews24/status/1186236703599517696

Kurds Angry At US Soldiers Leaving

30 days ago
5/10/08

How do you post twitter links here?  ^^^^ Can someone help?

Thanks in advance...

4/27/15

Hit embed tweet, and copy the link.

In the dialog box on OG, hit the source in upper left (on a PC non-frames anyways) and past the link right before the last "</p>" in the "<p>&nbsp;</p>"

30 days ago
4/27/15

30 days ago
5/10/08

Testing

30 days ago
5/10/08
Black Dougie -

In the dialog box on OG, hit the source in upper left (on a PC non-frames anyways) and past the link right before the last "</p>" in the "<p>&nbsp;</p>"

Thx

30 days ago
4/27/15
lionsoul -
Black Dougie -

Thx

You may now fly free, little bird

30 days ago
6/13/03

Trump is thinking outside the box': Graham now 'impressed' with White House handling of Syria

Until recently, Sen. Lindsey Graham had been one the most outspoken critics of President Donald Trump's decision to pull U.S. troops out of Syria ahead of Turkish military action across the border into Kurdish territory. 

But, after speaking with Trump on Saturday, he said he had changed his mind. 

When he first learned of the move, Graham said it was "short-sighted and irresponsible" and warned that abandoning the Kurds, who had allied with America against the Islamic State, would leave "a stain on America's honor." 

On Wednesday, he said that Trump "appears to be hell-bent on making the same mistakes in Syria as President Obama made in Iraq" and on Thursday said Turkey's "invasion of northeastern Syria has created the conditions for the reemergence of ISIS and the destruction of our allies." 

But on Sunday, Graham told Fox News' Mario Bartiromo that he planned to "withhold judgment" on Syria "until it's all in."

After speaking with Vice President Mike Pence on Friday night, Graham said the administration was "trying to create a win-win in Syria." 

"We have a chance to do historic and positive things for our NATO ally, our Kurdish allies, and the people of the region. There is an opening – I hope people will take it," he tweeted. 

30 days ago
5/10/08
Black Dougie - 
lionsoul -
Black Dougie -

Thx

30 days ago
8/20/08

That's how America rolls, they should have studied history.

30 days ago
8/17/05

We should stay there forever 

7/31/09

the pooooor marxist YPG

30 days ago
8/7/12

None of us living in the united states or calling the USA home should give a shit. We have meddled in their business for far too long. The circus of clowns were circling the wagons when we first got involved and now that we are leaving the same clowns want us to stay. Personally I hate the fookin circus but we have played bodyguards for far to long. Let those shit throwing sand monkeys take each other out and when the last 2 are still standing send a few M.O.A.B.s to their door step as a gift for playing nicely. Move in take over the oil fields and tell the rest of the world to kiss our ass. 

30 days ago
3/27/03
AnotherTMAguy -

That's how America rolls, they should have studied history.

They will never suffer our betrayal again 

30 days ago
10/6/17

Why? This just tells me that they really didn’t appreciate our troops to begin with. They know it’s not their choice; that they’re just following orders. But instead of being sad and showing some gratitude towards our troops who have been there, they are getting angry at those with no control over what happens and are treating them like crap.

This only shows me that they don’t deserve one more drop of American blood on their behalf.

30 days ago
5/10/08
The Jentleman - 

Why? This just tells me that they really didn’t appreciate our troops to begin with. They know it’s not their choice; that they’re just following orders. But instead of being sad and showing some gratitude towards our troops who have been there, they are getting angry at those with no control over what happens and are treating them like crap.

This only shows me that they don’t deserve one more drop of American blood on their behalf.

To be fair... they lost 11,000 based on false promises we gave them...

I can understand why they would be angry... especially if you had a loved one that died carrying out our operations.

30 days ago
1/1/01

30 days ago
3/27/03
lionsoul -
The Jentleman - 

I can understand why they would be angry... especially if you had a loved one that died carrying out our operations.

What promise?

30 days ago
1/1/01

10/6/17
lionsoul -
The Jentleman - 

That’s not the fault of those on the ground, and they know that. Yet they’re still treating our soldiers with no control over that like shit. And let’s not pretend that they’re not fighting for their own interests. That’s simply ignorant to believe otherwise.

Sorry, but they’re showing that they don’t deserve our support.

30 days ago
3/27/03
lionsoul -
The Jentleman - 

And what about the loved ones that didn’t die because of American troops?

fuck em

30 days ago
5/10/08
The Jentleman - 
lionsoul -
The Jentleman - 

That’s not the fault of those on the ground, and they know that. Yet they’re still treating our soldiers with no control over that like shit. And let’s not pretend that they’re not fighting for their own interests. That’s simply ignorant to believe otherwise.

They likely wouldn't have been taking on operations to clear out ISIS held territory, including Raqqa and elsewhere.

They could have just maintained their borders and far fewer Kurds would have died.

30 days ago
12/24/11
lionsoul -
The Jentleman - 

Explain this post in detail please. Help me understand what the false promise was. I'm assuming you're talking documented, agreed legislation that supports whatever claim you're making here. Otherwise....well, you're a lefty. You know the drill by now.

30 days ago
2/15/06
Black Dougie - 
lionsoul -
Black Dougie -

Thx

30 days ago
10/6/17
lionsoul -
The Jentleman - 
lionsoul -
The Jentleman - 

They likely wouldn't have been taking on operations to clear out ISIS held territory, including Raqqa and elsewhere.

They could have just maintained their borders and far fewer Kurds would have died.

ISIS was attacking Kurdish settlements before and after. Again, it’s ignorant to believe that they were not fighting for their own interests.