Commie faggot retard

9 days ago
4/25/11
Gennady Goblin -

Commie faggot retard

Me or Kyle?!

9 days ago
7/14/17

So it's just some guy talking shit on Ruben?

Was expecting a debate. 

Guess nowadays talking shit behind someone's back is OBLITERATING 

9 days ago
4/1/15

So calling someone dumb is "obliterating"?

Then repeating the same thing over again makes it more savage!!!!!

9 days ago
1/1/01

Usually when someone obliterates someone they don't just call them names.  I'm not a Mark Levin fan but I wager he would actually obliterate Kulinski in an in person debate.  No offense op but this reflects poorly on you.

9 days ago
7/12/14

Ugh guys go tangent on those comments? He skewed Rubin's words WORSE than Rubin skewed JFK's. Jesus what a whiner. 

9 days ago
2/28/14

That's all this Kyle douche does. He acts exasperated and calls people stupid. The guy lost a debate to Charlie fucking Kirk because he showed up with nothing, he just yelled and cursed and threw a toddler temper tantrum. 

There are much better people to get your commie slanted entertainment from.

9 days ago
1/1/01

Kulinski wasn't bad on Rogan.  He was terrible here.

9 days ago
6/5/03
Gopher Jesus -
Gennady Goblin -

Commie faggot retard

Me or Kyle?!

Yes.

Edited: 9 days ago
11/18/15

the government can't give the citizens anything the without citizens first giving something to the government

this kyle guy is dumb

9 days ago
9/6/17

This dude sounds like a teenager who just discovered politics and weed. 

9 days ago
1/1/01

Kyle is an idiot

9 days ago
10/31/19

OP needs to taking in so much tranny cock in all holes. Maybe hed clearly see the idiocy of this post.

9 days ago
2/28/14
Bill Mahoney -

Kyle is an idiot

Now this? That's an obliteration. A point-for-point breakdown, thoughtful analysis, just straight up picking apart his argument.

9 days ago
11/23/07

for later

9 days ago
4/25/11
Gennady Goblin -
Bill Mahoney -

Kyle is an idiot

Now this? That's an obliteration. A point-for-point breakdown, thoughtful analysis, just straight up picking apart his argument.

Non-sense

He spends half the video explaining the basic functions of Doordash and Airbnb; and half of that is literally a story about his favorite rice ball. 

It isn’t point for point. aSJW selectively edited Kyle’s video. Towards the end of aSJW’s vid and the middle of Kyle’s, Kyle makes a point about CEO salaries rising 940% while a “typical” worker’s wage only increased 12%. In literally the sentence before, Kyle also states that over 130,000,000 million Americans, or 43% of them, are poor or low income. I don’t care if you believe it to be true or untrue, I say to prove that aJSW didn’t go “toe-to-toe” with anyone. 

In a hurry to post this before I get frozen for posting a video(LMAO), but there’s more. 

9 days ago
4/25/11
BrowBeaten -

Was expecting a debate. 

Not just some guy lol

He started Justice Democrats with Cenk Uygur. You can literally thank him forget bringing us AOC. (;

9 days ago
4/25/11

Kyles original video if anyone is interested. 

9 days ago
3/25/11

That was hardly obliterating Rubin. 

It's the political equivalent of a reaction video. 

It's useless and lazy content. If he is so sure he can dismantle Rubin then he should debate him in person or stream. 

All that said, Dave Rubin isn't some high level political mind. He's a former lefty who is now on the right, the corporate safe side of the right. 

8 days ago
3/16/11

Gopher Jesus OBLITERATES what little respect the forum had for him in the first place. 

8 days ago
2/5/06
Gopher Jesus - 
BrowBeaten -

Was expecting a debate. 

Not just some guy lol

He started Justice Democrats with Cenk Uygur. You can literally thank him forget bringing us AOC. (;

That explains a lot.

The comments in the video make me very depressed for the future

8 days ago
1/1/01

Randomly he did Kyle again hours after my last post. Kyle is not smart at all.
Surprised anyone would disagree

8 days ago
2/28/14

Poor Kyle. Just keeps taking beating after beating. Dave Smith ripped him apart on the latest Part of the Problem too. 

8 days ago
3/25/11
Gennady Goblin -

Poor Kyle. Just keeps taking beating after beating. Dave Smith ripped him apart on the latest Part of the Problem too. 

Yeah. I just heard Dave Smith talking about it on his show. He wasn't wrong, but Smith shouldn't bother with Kyle. 

Kyle has a lane that is paying the bills, and the younger millenials don't know better yet so he's unchallenged in that space.