OtherGround Forums LA: 'Murica goes to EU fisticuffs 'Murica WINS!

6 days ago
1/9/19

Lance Armstrong:

"What I wish would have happened, I wish kids from Plano and Glenwood Springs, Colorado, and Brooklyn and Montana, as young Americans, if we'd have gone to Europe and everybody was fighting with their fists, we still win," he said. "I promise you that."-------

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lance-armstrong-id-have-won-the-tour-de-france-if-everyone-was-clean/

6 days ago
1/9/19

"I knew there were going to be knives at this fight, not just fists. I knew there would be knives. I had knives, and then one day, people start showing up with guns. That's when you say, 'Do I either fly back to Plano, Texas, and not know what you're going to do? Or do you walk over to the gun store?' I walked to the gun store. I didn't want to go home.-----(article)

6 days ago
1/9/19

"We did what we had to do to win. It wasn’t legal. It probably wasn't the best decision, but look, we wouldn't have won had we not. But I wouldn't change a thing. I've said that three times. I would not change a thing," Armstrong said, pausing briefly between each word for emphasis.-----(article)

6 days ago
6/6/02

I think he is dead wrong. He is 130 pounds soaking wet. Was he ever in an actual fight? 

6 days ago
1/9/19
fanat -

I think he is dead wrong. He is 130 pounds soaking wet. Was he ever in an actual fight? 

those Tour de France crashes are BRUTAL!  If he can fearlessly face that kind of pain then he's not worried about some angry face HuskyFat which will GAS in 30 seconds when his pump overwhelms him with HuskyFat fatigue 

6 days ago
8/15/07
His samples were doctored and he's been harassed into admitting all of this.
5 days ago
1/9/19

Lance Armstrong criticizes Tour de France leader for using the 'supertuck,' 

"I'm a huge critic of the supertuck," Armstrong said on NBCSN-------

https://www.businessinsider.com/lance-armstrong-tour-de-france-julian-alaphilippe-supertuck-2019-7

5 days ago
1/1/01
Who cares what a disgraced steroid cheat has to say?
5 days ago
5/8/13
Squatdog - Who cares what a disgraced steroid cheat has to say?

Everyone cheated, worse than any other sport

5 days ago
1/9/19
Squatdog - Who cares what a disgraced steroid cheat has to say?

if they were all using PEDs then was it really cheating or even playing field?