OtherGround Forums LArgest Hottness-Ugliness divide in same person

9 days ago
11/16/08

9 days ago
2/27/13
Bad Monkey -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

Chrissy Teagan...

Edit: read the title wrong... She's never hot.. 

She sometimes takes a photo that makes you think that maybe she is hot, and then you're just like, nah.

She looks like a "20 years ago" photo of the Bride of Widenstein:

9 days ago
12/31/17
ScreenName22 -
55579 -

Wheres Tyra Banks on this list?

How you gonna ask that when she's like 4 posts up from this? If you don't want to read, you should just get on twitter.

Hahs this stupid app never updates. I see posts only after I post. So frustrating.

9 days ago
3/14/04
Stronghold - 

Uuuuugh, found the winner

Screech

I've been trying all morning to remember this chick's name.  She's the first one that came to mind.

9 days ago
4/11/08
Stronghold - 

It's totally about  her body

Hay

I actually think she looks really cute on the left.

She's a natural beauty I'd say.
9 days ago
4/22/20
hermanitor - 
Stronghold - 

It's totally about  her body

Hay

I actually think she looks really cute on the left.

She's a natural beauty I'd say.

was going to post, the natural is still very pretty.
9 days ago
4/11/08
Great perverted minds think alike.

Mila Kunis though...yuk. Total boner breaker.
9 days ago
6/13/03

9 days ago
10/11/05
Failure of a thread: "mug shot, them drunk, just woke up, BUT MUST be when they are at least made up some" followed by exclusively drunk high in bed no makeup shots.

IMO OP is easily fooled by the pancake + bright red lipstick aesthetic, nothing more. I think Blunt is a bit of muppet face & doesn't photograph well, period. Can be sexy in motion, though; she's a personality that grows on you. I just mentioned in the movie thread the other day that I'd seen her in 5-6 films before I noticed her.

Older I get, the more makeup weirds me out; I think bed Vergara is a couple thousand times hotter than clown makeup diva Vergara.
9 days ago
8/23/03
Daryl Hannah. She's old now but back in the day she'd look great sometimes. Sometimes.
9 days ago
4/22/07
Pretjah -

does any celeb have as huge a divide between looking super hot in one picture and then ugly in another picture as Emily Blunt?

now the criteria is the ugly picture can't be a mug shot, them drunk, just woke up, BUT MUST be when they are at least made up some.

Why Emily Blunt Is the Perfect Modern Movie Star | E! News Australia

Emily Blunt Biography - Biography

2nd pic is better....a little tan, better hair color, nice teef.

Preachah U ghey

9 days ago
4/23/02
Berner -

yes exactly  there are sometimes she can look like a pure 10 and other times a crackwhore trying to earn a living on the corner of martinlutherking and bridge st.

9 days ago
5/13/19

Cracks me up how many ugly old nasty bitches hate her. It is insane. All u have to do is say the word Ridiculousness around a group of them, and a minimum of 1 will immediately, passionately say "I just can't stand that Chanel", and go on and on and on about how much they hate her. Try it sometime.

9 days ago
9/8/02
Pretjah - 

does any celeb have as huge a divide between looking super hot in one picture and then ugly in another picture as Emily Blunt?

now the criteria is the ugly picture can't be a mug shot, them drunk, just woke up, BUT MUST be when they are at least made up some.

I see chin implant and fake teeth. Probably a face lift too. 

8 days ago
4/11/08
Maybe I'm weird but that 2nd pic of Blunt looks like every average 30 year old housewife ever.

The first pic doesn't really do it for me either.

Guess I'm gay.
Edited: 8 days ago
1/1/01
I No Kung Foo - 

I wonder how she got that cut on her upper chest.  

8 days ago
8/1/07
Pretjah - 

Which pic is she supposed to be ugly?

I think Emily is beautiful and seems to have a great personality.
8 days ago
4/23/02

the bottom picture.  if you can look at that picture and not say it's beautiful because it's emily blunt you're nuts.

if a non famous person drove past you looking like that you'd never give the person a second thought.

and yes she normally looks gorgeous see the first picture.  and i'm a huge fan and she seems like an amazing person agreed.

8 days ago
10/22/14
Pretjah -

the bottom picture.  if you can look at that picture and not say it's beautiful because it's emily blunt you're nuts.

if a non famous person drove past you looking like that you'd never give the person a second thought.

and yes she normally looks gorgeous see the first picture.  and i'm a huge fan and she seems like an amazing person agreed.

The girl in the second photo is prettier than majority of 30+ year old women you run into a regular basis. Girl in first photo looks like her twin with blonde hair. 

If anything second photo shows perfect teeth and skin... First photo shows pale shitty skin.  

7 days ago
1/1/01
Jayn200 - 
Pretjah -

The girl in the second photo is prettier than majority of 30+ year old women you run into a regular basis. Girl in first photo looks like her twin with blonde hair. 

If anything second photo shows perfect teeth and skin... First photo shows pale shitty skin.  

Exactly. If 2nd pic was your 37 year old neighbor, her husband is a fucking lucky man. She's cute and hot and probably a tiger in the sack. The 2nd pic exudes positiveness, imo.
7 days ago
10/3/16
Sogsteel -

Haha. This bitch ain't ugly no matter what angle you got.

7 days ago
1/1/01
Stronghold - 

Uuuuugh, found the winner

Screech

Nick Diaz just looks a bit bloated in that first pic. Second pic though he looks gorgeous made up and in long hair. Was he at a costume party trying to dress lie a tranny in that second pic?
7 days ago
3/16/15
TzTinkle - 
gregbrady - 

have you guys seen these celbrities in real life?

average women at FSU were hotter

Women's looks are 75% youth, sucks for them but your average in shape 19 year old is much more appealing than a good looking 40 year old.

Very accurate
7 days ago
11/11/11

What about jennifer love Hewitt? Waant she a famous woman who got notoriously fat?

7 days ago
11/11/11
Stronghold -

Gwen makes the list

From a bear's pov it looks like she would still be pretty in person even in those unflattering pics. Different seeing a person in motion rather than a flat picture. 

Though you guys all look alike