OtherGround Forums Lady named Bev on today's political atmosphere

13 days ago
1/1/01

Frat warning:

The question was posed, "Why do people continue supporting Trump no matter what he does?" A lady named Bev answered it this way:
“You all don't get it. I live in Trump country, in the Ozarks in southern Missouri, one of the last places where the KKK still has a relatively strong established presence.
They don't give a shit what he does. He's just something to rally around and hate liberals, that's it, period.
He absolutely realizes that and plays it up. They love it. He knows they love it.
The fact that people act like it's anything other than that proves to them that liberals are idiots, all the more reason for high fives all around.
If you keep getting caught up in "why do they not realize this problem" and "how can they still back Trump after this scandal," then you do not understand what the underlying motivating factor of his support is. It's fuck liberals, that's pretty much it.
Have you noticed he can do pretty much anything imaginable, and they'll explain some way that rationalizes it that makes zero logical sense?
Because they're not even keeping track of any coherent narrative, it's irrelevant. Fuck liberals is the only relevant thing.
Trust me; I know firsthand what I'm talking about.
That's why they just laugh at it all because you all don't even realize they truly don't give a fuck about whatever the conversation is about.
It's just a side mission story that doesn't matter anyway.
That's all just trivial details - the economy, health care, whatever.
Fuck liberals.
Look at the issue with not wearing the masks.
I can tell you what that's about. It's about exposing fear. They're playing chicken with nature, and whoever flinches just moved down their internal pecking order, one step closer to being a liberal.
You've got to understand the one core value that they hold above all others is hatred for what they consider weakness because that's what they believe strength is, hatred of weakness.
And I mean passionate, sadistic hatred.
And I'm not exaggerating. Believe me.
Sadistic, passionate hatred, and that's what proves they're strong, their passionate hatred for weakness.
Sometimes they will lump vulnerability in with weakness.
They do that because people tend to start humbling themselves when they're in some compromising or overwhelming circumstance, and to them, that's an obvious sign of weakness.
Kindness = weakness. Honesty = weakness.
Compromise = weakness.
They consider their very existence to be superior in every way to anyone who doesn't hate weakness as much as they do.
They consider liberals to be weak people that are inferior, almost a different species, and the fact that liberals are so weak is why they have to unite in large numbers, which they find disgusting, but it's that disgust that is a true expression of their natural superiority.
Go ahead and try to have a logical, rational conversation with them. Just keep in mind what I said here and be forewarned.”

13 days ago
10/30/05

FRAT

13 days ago
10/30/05

Needs two warnings. 

13 days ago
4/1/10

Well if Bev said so...

Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most

13 days ago
1/1/11

Even if Bev didn't write it, it sounds like she spends quite a bit of time on the OG. Bunch of mouth breathing retards with there eyes closed screaming MAGALALALALALALALALALA YOU CANT HURT ME!!!!!! TRUMP IS MY SAVIOR, FATHER AND LOVER! Bunch slack jawed faggots for the amount of trump cock they suck. 

13 days ago
9/8/02
jukie - 

Even if Bev didn't write it, it sounds like she spends quite a bit of time on the OG. Bunch of mouth breathing retards with there eyes closed screaming MAGALALALALALALALALALA YOU CANT HURT ME!!!!!! TRUMP IS MY SAVIOR, FATHER AND LOVER! Bunch slack jawed faggots for the amount of trump cock they suck. 

LOL, you just made Bev's point, but are doing it from the wrong side of the political isle.

13 days ago
3/1/10

Bevis

13 days ago
4/27/15

Feminists News???

http://feminism.trendolizer.com/2020/09/feminist-news-the-question-was-posed-why-do-people-continue.html

LOL @ this flame-licking FAGGOT

13 days ago
11/21/05

Seems legit. 

"This is MAGA country, you n-word f-word" - Chicago White Supremes 

13 days ago
3/16/11

OP is Bev. 

13 days ago
7/21/10
jukie -

You sound smart. Like Bev. She is wrong and so are you. I'm sure you used to it by now. 

13 days ago
11/3/06

Is Bev really Karen? Or Becky? 

13 days ago
3/15/06

So it's not that it's an acceptance of Trump, but people just completely hate and despise you and your side?

You're option A

Edited: 13 days ago
2/15/06
jukie - 

Do you realize how triggered your comment makes you seem?

*their eyes
13 days ago
10/15/13
jukie -

jukie

You Admins are so goofy

13 days ago
3/16/11
Al Cappucino -
jukie -

jukie

You Admins are so goofy

It’s not even arguable at this point. The MO is well documented and immense, but I suppose the only real question is why? Is it really just for clicks? Do lefty trolls really generate clicks, or is the some other metric they can show to advertisers like engagement, aka vote ups/downs? Online advertising really puts an emphasis on activity rather than passive presentation of ads. I don’t know. 

13 days ago
4/3/20
the last few lines there is really the primary motivating factor among the trumpiest of trump supporters

bev nails it, imo.