OtherGround Forums Landwhale mad she had to walk 10ft to Lyft

8/9/18 3:36 PM
12/2/05

8/9/18 3:43 PM
5/26/14

In4later

8/9/18 3:43 PM
10/28/16
lmfao!!! she was waiting for him to change his mind! he didn't even raise his voice!
8/9/18 3:45 PM
11/1/03

Dealing with the public is a thankless job. 

8/9/18 3:46 PM
1/1/01

he handled it perfectly although probably better to just apologize and take the ride

I had that exact same thing happen to me when I was outside a bar waiting, I always put my hazards on and the lady could see me. I could not back up so she told me to go around the block. She was yelling at me on the phone so what I did was drive away. I did not cancel the ride. I just drove far away. She called again and asked where I was because she could see I was going away from her. Told her I was going home for the night. She told me to cancel the ride then, I told her no she could do it. She couldn't call another ride without canceling so finally she did and I kept working lol

I tell my kids when using Ride Share to help the driver as much as you can because the Apps really suck at times

8/9/18 3:46 PM
11/20/15

I do this part time and I need a camera. That cunt is going to file a police complaint, no doubt about it, and that camera just saved this guys ass.

8/9/18 3:47 PM
11/20/15
Souljacker -

he handled it perfectly although probably better to just apologize and take the ride

I had that exact same thing happen to me when I was outside a bar waiting, I always put my hazards on and the lady could see me. I could not back up so she told me to go around the block. She was yelling at me on the phone so what I did was drive away. I did not cancel the ride. I just drove far away. She called again and asked where I was because she could see I was going away from her. Told her I was going home for the night. She told me to cancel the ride then, I told her no she could do it. She couldn't call another ride without canceling so finally she did and I kept working lol

I tell my kids when using Ride Share to help the driver as much as you can because the Apps really suck at times

That's a great way to handle that shit, I'm going to use that.

8/9/18 3:49 PM
11/9/10

She's lucky she didn't have a heart attack walking that far. 

8/9/18 3:52 PM
7/14/17

Beautiful champ!! 

I could watch shit like that all day. I can't believe some people are just so blatantly rude and disgusting to other human beings for absolutely no reason. It's crazy. 

8/9/18 4:08 PM
10/5/11

Good Lord people are sensitive. Why not just say sorry ma'am, I apologise for the inconvenience. It's pretty easy to turn an ackward moment into a pleasant one. People are generally pretty rude but if you can show them you're not against them, attitudes will usually change pretty quickly. Be a man and show some hospitality. 

8/9/18 4:10 PM
11/16/08
Thai Dye -

Good Lord people are sensitive. Why not just say sorry ma'am, I apologise for the inconvenience. It's pretty easy to turn an ackward moment into a pleasant one. People are generally pretty rude but if you can show them you're not against them, attitudes will usually change pretty quickly. Be a man and show some hospitality. 

You would think so but she would probably have given him a bad review after anyway.

8/9/18 4:12 PM
3/18/02
Thai Dye - 

i dont get why it was the drivers responsibility to show he wasnt against the fat pig.  the fat pig created an issue and aggrivation out of absolutely nothing.  

Driver handled the fat pig perfectly.  

8/9/18 4:14 PM
1/1/01

She was a bitch, but he has no people skills at all. It's a service job, so learn to communicate without being immediately defensive and you'll probably be better at it.

8/9/18 4:16 PM
11/20/15
Thai Dye -

Oh my...

8/9/18 4:17 PM
11/20/15
If This Were Aposiopetic -

She was a bitch, but he has no people skills at all. It's a service job, so learn to communicate without being immediately defensive and you'll probably be better at it.

He wasn't, she kept up her cunt act and he calmy and appropriately called her out on it, even said he would complete the ride if she stopped.

He couldn't have handled this any better, Lyft is a ridesharing program, not a license for fat cunts to project their self hate onto people.

8/9/18 4:20 PM
1/1/01
Beer&Pickles -

He wasn't, she kept up her cunt act and he calmy and appropriately called her out on it, even said he would complete the ride if she stopped.

He couldn't have handled this any better, Lyft is a ridesharing program, not a license for fat cunts to project their self hate onto people.

"Did I have any way of knowing that?" was his initial response. That is defensive. Someone with soft skills would have had that cunt eating right out of he palm of their hand. Look at her. She clearly loves to eat. Easy as pie, which she also loves to eat.

8/9/18 4:22 PM
8/11/12
Thai Dye -

Fuck all of that. He handled it as well as anyone couldve. Why deal with the bitch if you dont have to? Just pick up someone else. Paying someone for their services doesnt give you the authority to use them as a punching bag.

8/9/18 4:22 PM
10/5/11

I think the woman was just embarrassed she tried to get into another car. She was a little rude but nothing a little "sorry for the confusion" wouldn't fix. Get the ego out of the way and they can both move on and get the job done. 

8/9/18 4:23 PM
7/4/03
Thai Dye - 

positively reinforce her attitude and disrespectful treatment of people? who are you, her dietician of the last 10 years?
8/9/18 4:24 PM
1/1/01

ITT, people with zero people skills. Noted.

8/9/18 4:26 PM
11/20/15
Beer&Pickles -

"Did I have any way of knowing that?" was his initial response. That is defensive. Someone with soft skills would have had that cunt eating right out of he palm of their hand. Look at her. She clearly loves to eat. Easy as pie, which she also loves to eat.

No, it's not defensive, it's a legitimate question and wasn't his initial response. It was well after he was nice to her on the phone and she kept up the cunting after getting in the car. Weird how you obsess over and take his actions out of context but give her a complete pass. Seriously, that is just weird. Are you fat? Do you not like white males? There's something you harbor that is triggering you to defend that land whale cunt, because you're dead wrong on this.

He's right, I'm right, you and the cunt are dead wrong.

8/9/18 4:27 PM
1/1/01
sawdusk -
Thai Dye - 

positively reinforce her attitude and disrespectful treatment of people? who are you, her dietician of the last 10 years?

She's too old to worry about positive reinforcement. It's about taking a hostile client, turning them around and ending up with a big tip and a positive review. Someone who knows how to handle difficult people could have pulled it off easily. She's clearly not very smart, so manipulating her would have been child's play. 

8/9/18 4:28 PM
11/20/15

White knighting hot chicks in the mistaken belief it might get you laid and then projecting that beta bitch bullshit onto the internet in a forum thread is one thing.

Doing that for a fat cunt whose behavior is 100% indefensible is some strange shit.

Edited: 8/9/18 4:31 PM
1/1/01
Beer&Pickles -
Beer&Pickles -

No, it's not defensive, it's a legitimate question and wasn't his initial response. It was well after he was nice to her on the phone and she kept up the cunting after getting in the car. Weird how you obsess over and take his actions out of context but give her a complete pass. Seriously, that is just weird. Are you fat? Do you not like white males? There's something you harbor that is triggering you to defend that land whale cunt, because you're dead wrong on this.

He's right, I'm right, you and the cunt are dead wrong.

I called her a bitch and a cunt. Where did I give her a pass?

Clearly, neither you nor the driver have soft skills. You suck at difficult interactions. That's fine. Service jobs tend to suck anyway, so it's not the most valuable skill to start with.

8/9/18 4:31 PM
1/1/01
Beer&Pickles -

White knighting hot chicks in the mistaken belief it might get you laid and then projecting that beta bitch bullshit onto the internet in a forum thread is one thing.

Doing that for a fat cunt whose behavior is 100% indefensible is some strange shit.

Who is white knighting her? There's a difference between defending her, which I've never done, and criticizing the driver for his lack of people skills.

Unless you're talking about someone else. I acknowledged repeatedly that she was a cunt.