OtherGround Forums Lazy sunday. What are YOU doing?

23 days ago
5/19/17

How does the OG spend their lazy sundays?

I got myself some beers. Went to a lake. Put some music on. And just enjoy having nothing to do. 

So how about you?

23 days ago
3/25/19

I'm having a cup of coffee at the moment. Waiting for my son to wake up. We're going fishing today. Then I gotta take him back to his mom for the school week.

23 days ago
5/19/17
HighInsideLegKick -

I'm having a cup of coffee at the moment. Waiting for my son to wake up. We're going fishing today. Then I gotta take him back to his mom for the school week.

Nice man, hope you catch something. How old is your boy?

23 days ago
3/21/07

Coffee, yardwork, then off to my nieces 1 yr old bday party. Going to give my sister a solid chunk of change and open her college fund.

23 days ago
5/19/17

Good man taking care of your loved ones. Grats on your nieces birthday

23 days ago
7/29/13

I always help this guy whos too old to do certain things around his farm on Sundays. Today I will be cutting down limbs and loading bales of hay all day. I'm just happy it's not going to be in the 90s today for the first time in months. 

23 days ago
10/16/07

Drinking coffee on my deck...last civilization for a week...take the fam on a canoe trip...we leave home in 30 minutes 

23 days ago
3/25/19
Dutchemperor86 -
HighInsideLegKick -

My boy is 6. Time sure is flying by with him. Seems like yesterday he was struggling his way into this world. 

We're going to a new fishing spot today so I'm not sure how good the fishing is. I'll update if we do good!

Sounds like you're having a great day! What time is it in your area? You just kicking back in the sun? Fishing? Swimming? What's a Dutch king do at the lake?

23 days ago
3/25/19
MojoSoDope -

I always help this guy whos too old to do certain things around his farm on Sundays. Today I will be cutting down limbs and loading bales of hay all day. I'm just happy it's not going to be in the 90s today for the first time in months. 

Even though you're a dick, respect. Seems like a kind hearted thing to do. I admire that. 

Edited: 23 days ago
5/19/17
HighInsideLegKick -
Dutchemperor86 -
HighInsideLegKick -

My boy is 6. Time sure is flying by with him. Seems like yesterday he was struggling his way into this world. 

We're going to a new fishing spot today so I'm not sure how good the fishing is. I'll update if we do good!

Sounds like you're having a great day! What time is it in your area? You just kicking back in the sun? Fishing? Swimming? What's a Dutch king do at the lake?

Its almost 2 in the afternoon here. Im just relaxing. Getting some sun. Not much of a fisherman don't have the patience for it. Just getting drunk listening to some music. Sometimes i just need a day like this. 

23 days ago
6/10/02

Will cook breakfast for my wife and two kids... and my in-laws (mother, father, sister-in law) who slept over last night. 

At 11:30am EST will crack a beer and tell everyone to shut the fuck up while I watch Tottenham hopefully kick Newcastle's ass.

At 3pm will go to an end of the summer PTA picnic for my kid's school. 

Tonight I was promised sex in exchange for all the in law hosting. 

5/19/17
oldnslow -

Will cook breakfast for my wife and two kids... and my in-laws (mother, father, sister-in law) who slept over last night. 

At 11:30am EST will crack a beer and tell everyone to shut the fuck up while I watch Tottenham hopefully kick Newcastle's ass.

Football season started again.. my team (Ajax) doesnt play weekend because of CL. Btw... fuck you spurs... just kidding. 

23 days ago
3/25/19
oldnslow -

Lmao! Sounds like a fair trade to me. You both have to do something that you don't want to do! 

Hahaha, just kidding you buddy. Have a fun day! Don't get too drunk for the loving!

6/10/02
HighInsideLegKick -
oldnslow -

Lmao! Sounds like a fair trade to me. You both have to do something that you don't want to do! 

Hahaha, just kidding you buddy. Have a fun day! Don't get too drunk for the loving!

No worries. Good luck fishing. My dad always said, "there is good fishing and great fishing. Great fishing is when you actually catch a fish." Enjoy the time with your boy.

23 days ago
6/10/02
Dutchemperor86 -
oldnslow -

Football season started again.. my team (Ajax) doesnt play weekend because of CL. Btw... fuck you spurs... just kidding. 

It's all good. For some reason there are bunch of fair weather Liverpool fans at my kids' Queens, NYC elementary school, so I'm going to suffer a bunch of smack talk at this picnic over last season's CL final.

23 days ago
3/25/19
oldnslow -
HighInsideLegKick -
oldnslow -

No worries. Good luck fishing. My dad always said, "there is good fishing and great fishing. Great fishing is when you actually catch a fish." Enjoy the time with your boy.

Definitely man! You dad sounds awesome. I feel the same way. A day on the water is fantastic even if you don't get a bite. Have a good one. 

23 days ago
5/23/12

work! 

Junior championship at the club and our normal sunday BBQ, weather is still off the hook so the course will be crowded when the junior thing is not going on. 

23 days ago
10/5/05

Kids are still in bed so I am having quiet cups of coffee until they get up.  Then get them fed and go outside to play most of the day.  The neighbors shoudl be out so the kids can occupy eachother.

23 days ago
5/12/07

Getting out of this valley heat! Heading to Monterey office for a few days

23 days ago
6/29/09
Rough work week. Side business kept me busy all Sat. Today.....a little house cleaning, laundry, meal prep for the week. Too wet for lawn shit. Got some light house maintenance and machine repairs to do.

Later...ill think about getting some work work shit done and then ignore it in lieu of whisky and dinner.
23 days ago
1/17/03

23 days ago
1/17/03

Drinking a cold beer in Singapore

23 days ago
11/9/17

Have a kid, no such thing as lazy anything anymore. 

23 days ago
7/2/09

Recovering from stomach flu.  It was a good excuse to take a break from work and watch John Wick 3.  Also redesigning my home network... it's taken hours just to inventory all of the devices sitting on the network.

23 days ago
8/9/16

Cleaning up... 

Playing a few rounds of fortnite... 

Then I'll go into the office and put  in some wizzurk... 

First things first.... 

Gotta go pack a bowl...