OtherGround Forums "Leaker" Had Significant Tie To 2020 Dem Candidate

6 days ago
8/1/13

Shocked I tell you!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/whistleblower-had-professional-tie-to-2020-democratic-candidate

Whistleblower had 'professional' tie to 2020 Democratic candidate

In an Aug. 26 letter, the Intelligence Community's inspector general, Michael Atkinson, wrote that the anonymous whistleblower who set off the Trump-Ukraine impeachment fight showed "some indicia of an arguable political bias ... in favor of a rival political candidate."

A few weeks later, news reports said the whistleblower's possible bias was that he is a registered Democrat. That was all. Incredulous commentary suggested that Republicans who were pushing the bias talking point were so blinded by their own partisanship that they saw simple registration with the Democratic Party as evidence of wrongdoing.

"Give me a break!" tweeted whistleblower lawyer Mark Zaid. "Bias? Seriously?"

Now, however, there is word of more evidence of possible bias on the whistleblower's part. Under questioning from Republicans during last Friday's impeachment inquiry interview with Atkinson, the inspector general revealed that the whistleblower's possible bias was not that he was simply a registered Democrat. It was that he had a significant tie to one of the Democratic presidential candidates currently vying to challenge President Trump in next year's election.

"The IG said [the whistleblower] worked or had some type of professional relationship with one of the Democratic candidates," said one person with knowledge of what was said.

"The IG said the whistleblower had a professional relationship with one of the 2020 candidates," said another person with knowledge of what was said.Nancy Pelosi backs official impeachment inquiry

"What [Atkinson] said was that the whistleblower self-disclosed that he was a registered Democrat and that he had a prior working relationship with a current 2020 Democratic presidential candidate," said a third person with knowledge of what was said.

6 days ago
2/22/13

Nate Diaz

Edited: 6 days ago
1/1/01

I'm sure more will come out, but if he was a holdover from the Obama administration, he might have worked with Biden in a professional capacity when Biden was VP.

I'm sure more will come out as this goes on 

6 days ago
12/15/11

Why can't we know who he or she is?

6 days ago
6/13/03

They aren't trying to keep the identity of the leaker secret because of their safety. 

6 days ago
4/27/15

I don't like the "word is" game.  But this makes a whole lot of sense in trying to figure out why they are trotting out a second whistleblower to talk about a conversation that has been made public

6 days ago
8/1/13
thedogofdogs -

See Sogsteel answer. Once that persons background and bias is known, he will be instantly discredited.

6 days ago
5/24/17

Name and shame .

6 days ago
10/11/18
sicko - 

I'm sure more will come out, but if he was a holdover from the Obama administration, he might have worked with Biden in a professional capacity when Biden was VP.

I'm sure more will come out as this goes on 

Trump would have been better off cleaning house and firing every holdover from previous administrations that he could.
6 days ago
8/1/13
Black Dougie -

I don't like the "word is" game.  But this makes a whole lot of sense in trying to figure out why they are trotting out a second whistleblower to talk about a conversation that has been made public

Agree, but there is no good reason for Schiff not allowing the testimony to be made public, other than cherry picking what the MSM hears. 

6 days ago
3/3/18
thedogofdogs -

Because there are laws that protect whistleblowers.

Hope this helps. 

6 days ago
6/13/03
Ill Portents -
thedogofdogs -

Hope this helps. 

Cite the law that requires them to remain anonymous.

6 days ago
10/4/18
Ill Portents - 
thedogofdogs -

Hope this helps. 

Says the lemming on the left.
6 days ago
11/1/06

Why do you guys even care about the whistleblower?

Trump released a transcript and admitted it, then doubled down and asked China to investigate Biden. 

The whistle blower thing is a distraction but I suppose when that's all you've got...

6 days ago
10/14/02
funny if the ties were to biden

or actually
warren

biden and trump are in an exchange here
bernie is having heart issues
harris wants the president censored

all this helps her
6 days ago
1/1/01
LoveToChoke - 

Why do you guys even care about the whistleblower?

Trump released a transcript and admitted it, then doubled down and asked China to investigate Biden. 

The whistle blower thing is a distraction but I suppose when that's all you've got...

THIS.

And when they announced a 2nd whistle blower I was like "Why? What's the point? The transcript has already been released."

The media in this country truly IS the enemy. They've been spending the last 3 years 24 hours a day trying to overturn my vote.
6 days ago
3/6/06
camicom - 
thedogofdogs -

See Sogsteel answer. Once that persons background and bias is known, he will be instantly discredited.

what does it matter, none of the current evidence has anything to do with the whistleblower...
6 days ago
8/21/19

one thread you ask how can the leaker have death threats if no one knows who it is. And in this one you say the leaker funds the democrats.

Surely you can see how silly this makes you look?

you are a fanatic. You cannot be taken seriously.

you are brainwashed.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Ill Portents -
thedogofdogs -

Hope this helps. 

you're an enemy of the people, freedom and decency everywhere and the world would be a better place if you were sanctioned with extreme predudice.

hope this helps

6 days ago
10/4/18
Just checking to see if THERE WAS A VOTE CALLED FOR YET?
6 days ago
3/20/15
TheRoguewrestler - Just checking to see if THERE WAS A VOTE CALLED FOR YET?

Any Day Now...

6 days ago
1/1/01
de braco -
Ill Portents -
thedogofdogs -

Hope this helps. 

you're an enemy of the people, freedom and decency everywhere and the world would be a better place if you were sanctioned with extreme predudice.

hope this helps

Such drama

6 days ago
10/4/18
RhinoHog - 
TheRoguewrestler - Just checking to see if THERE WAS A VOTE CALLED FOR YET?

Any Day Now...

Ok good.... getting my popcorn ready.
6 days ago
8/21/19
de braco -
Ill Portents -
thedogofdogs -

Hope this helps. 

hope this helps

Triggered.

someone take this fools maga hat off him. He is going to do himself a mischief.

6 days ago
10/4/02
thedogofdogs -

Fucking THIS!!!