OtherGround Forums Leftist Scum Throw Tantrum When Trump Visits RBG!

9/24/20 1:36 PM
8/23/11
Jack Carter -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Respect is earned. No idea why Trumpists expect proper decorum from the opposition when all things are considered, heh. 

Vote him out!

They have disgraced RBG with this display of mindlessness. You have disgraced yourself by defending it. 

Not the time or place. 

The left - trump has no respect .. what an asshole 

trump - shows respect for rbg at her funeral 

the left - shows no respect for trump or rbg... exactly what they accuse djt of 

psl & ksac - not only can they not give credit to trump for doing the right thing and showing the respect they want him to show 

but can’t condem the people disrespecting the casket 

fucking bizzaro world 

imagine if trump supporters booed her casket? PSL and ksac would be all over them..

And so would most people on the board... look back at the rbg threads... most were wishing her well with treatments. Hoping she would be ok RIP to a tough as nails lady 

we just disagree with her on how she ruled 

9/24/20 1:38 PM
5/13/02
camicom - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Respect is earned. No idea why Trumpists expect proper decorum from the opposition when all things are considered, heh. 

Vote him out!

Glad to see you've dropped all "centrist" pretenses, and are going scum leftist, full speed ahead!

It fits!

"Everyone who disagrees with me is a radical leftist"  --- Trump supporters

Trump Attacks Chris Wallace Ahead of 2020 Debate: ‘He’ll Be Controlled By the Radical Left’

9/24/20 1:43 PM
7/13/17
theseanster -
camicom - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Vote him out!

Glad to see you've dropped all "centrist" pretenses, and are going scum leftist, full speed ahead!

It fits!

"Everyone who disagrees with me is a radical leftist"  --- Trump supporters

Trump Attacks Chris Wallace Ahead of 2020 Debate: ‘He’ll Be Controlled By the Radical Left’

What percentage of trump haters aren't radical leftist? 

9/24/20 1:44 PM
6/11/10
ksacs revenge -

Such respect for RBG now from the OG. It's so heartwarming. Lol, and fake.

I can understand that respecting someone that has different views than you is a foreign concept for a weaseling piece of shit loser like you but most people are capable of that. I actually think she had some very good and proper decisions over the course of her career. I still didn’t agree with most of them, but she wasn’t completely unfair. 
But none of that matters, it’s a funeral. Regardless of who it is, that’s not the time to politically protest someone else that has nothing to do with her.

9/24/20 1:46 PM
12/29/09

I'm so fucking sick of these people. Fuck them and fuck Pedro, in whatever shithole country he cucks in.

9/24/20 1:48 PM
12/29/09

And fuck RBG

9/24/20 1:49 PM
6/3/03
camicom -

WOW. TDS is peaking. Came to show his respects to a great American and the Leftist scum mob throws a tantrum!

"It as if a Million REEEEEEEEEEEEE's cried out at once"!

Like Michelle Obama said; “When they go low, we go REEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!!!!!”

9/24/20 6:03 PM
5/13/02

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/politics/paul-selva-general-joe-biden/index.html

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEpublican...

9/24/20 6:09 PM
11/11/13
ksacs revenge -

Not surprising that you completely miss the point, once again.

It's not about respecting the person, but rather the moment, dummy.

9/24/20 6:15 PM
1/1/01
Pedro Navaja -
Argonaut -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Vote him out!

What has the president done to deserve this kind of welcome that other presidents haven't? Serious questions.

Lmfao is that a real question?

the Bully in chief is a piece of shit who insults peoples wives, dead soldiers and anyone in between. He tweets at his followers to harass people..

and you are shocked that people harass him?

trump reaps what he sows.

You believe he insulted dead soldiers despite 19 witnesses coming forward saying it was a lie (including two never trumpers) and ZERO coming forward saying it’s true? 

If so you have TDS level 4 and need to step away from cnn and rethink your life. 

9/24/20 6:27 PM
12/5/17

Eh. I imagine the Trump family will experience plenty of public shaming once he's out of office.

There's an unsettling feeling for many Americans to see Trump -- who represents the decline of the U.S. -- contrasted with RBG, who represented all that is great about it.  
Who, outside of his sphere of influence, is going to feel bad for him given how he has conducted himself while in office? 

9/24/20 6:33 PM
11/27/02
"There's an unsettling feeling for many Americans to see Trump -- who represents the decline of of the US"

It's called TDS dude. Unthinking drones fuled by 5years of garbage media. It's one thing to dislike him and his policies. To freak at a funeral is something entirely different. Stop making excuses for the unhinged.
9/24/20 6:35 PM
2/14/10

I should be surprised that assholes such as these are numerous enough that they represent a political threat, but I'm not.

Useful idiots have their purpose. It's been proven time and again throughout human history right before a paradigm shift within a once prominent civilization. 

9/24/20 6:37 PM
12/5/17
supersonic - "There's an unsettling feeling for many Americans to see Trump -- who represents the decline of of the US"

It's called TDS dude. Unthinking drones fuled by 5years of garbage media. It's one thing to dislike him and his policies. To freak at a funeral is something entirely different. Stop making excuses for the unhinged.

Nah. "TDS" is the strong indicator that you're the one engaging in group think. 

Acting out emotionally at a funeral is a great American tradition. I'm white trash enough to know this in my bones. 

9/24/20 6:48 PM
2/20/09
Pedro Navaja -
Argonaut -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Vote him out!

What has the president done to deserve this kind of welcome that other presidents haven't? Serious questions.

the Bully in chief is a piece of shit who insults peoples wives, dead soldiers and anyone in between. He tweets at his followers to harass people..

Not a single mention of policy.

All about the feels.  Of course I expect as much from you people.

Not quite smart enough to connect dots or make valid arguments. 

You're like arguing with my dog.  Sure, I get some type of response but none of it really indicates the mutt has any idea what’s happening.

9/24/20 6:52 PM
2/20/09
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
supersonic - "There's an unsettling feeling for many Americans to see Trump -- who represents the decline of of the US"

Acting out emotionally at a funeral is a great American tradition. I'm white trash enough to know this in my bones. 

Lol at “groupthink”

You morons are burning down cities without any idea what you want.  Just one giant hive-mind looting Target and screeching empty slogans.  You should be embarrassed but that would require a sense of personal identity, critical thinking and intelligence.

Lol, “groupthink”....

9/24/20 6:57 PM
12/5/17
donkypunch55 -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Lol at “groupthink”

You morons are burning down cities without any idea what you want.  Just one giant hive-mind looting Target and screeching empty slogans.  You should be embarrassed but that would require a sense of personal identity, critical thinking and intelligence.

Lol, “groupthink”....

Well... donkey... I've never burned down a city, participated in a protest, or looted anything.

But I watch you and the ilk around here engage in the same conceptual thinking, using the same nomenclature, being driven to think, feel, and care about whatever the right-wing infosphere is pumping out on a daily basis. 

Maybe you're not as familiar with the concept of groupthink as you think, but if your "thinking" is the same as every other hooplehead around here and so predictable that I could script a bot to share the same bullshit... ?

9/24/20 6:59 PM
11/20/13
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
ksacs revenge -

I can understand that respecting someone that has different views than you is a foreign concept for a weaseling piece of shit loser like you but most people are capable of that. I actually think she had some very good and proper decisions over the course of her career. I still didn’t agree with most of them, but she wasn’t completely unfair. 
But none of that matters, it’s a funeral. Regardless of who it is, that’s not the time to politically protest someone else that has nothing to do with her.

"I can understand that respecting someone that has different views than you is a foreign concept"

No, I've just been here longer than an hour, and know you guys were hoping to RBG to drop dead every time she was reported to be ill or in the hospital. 

Your fake "good guy" act is just that, an act, so you can be outraged at liberals. You're a low grade fool.

9/24/20 7:09 PM
1/1/01

Ironically it sounds like the tens of millions of aborted babies that RBG is responsible for, all crying and screeching at the same time.

9/24/20 7:09 PM
7/12/15

Calm down snowflakes the crowd is just exercising free speech. 

9/24/20 7:12 PM
6/11/10
ksacs revenge -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
ksacs revenge -

"I can understand that respecting someone that has different views than you is a foreign concept"

No, I've just been here longer than an hour, and know you guys were hoping to RBG to drop dead every time she was reported to be ill or in the hospital. 

Your fake "good guy" act is just that, an act, so you can be outraged at liberals. You're a low grade fool.

I’m outraged at loser morons. Not liberals or democrats. Republicans get their fair share of criticism from me as well. Don’t presume to know me or how I feel, faggot. You don’t.

I never wished RBG to die. I did want her to step down and retire, like most Democrats did while Obama was in office, since she was obviously very sick the last few years and missing out on her responsibilities as a Justice. 
Funny how you assume, and are so wrong you don’t realize your own hypocrisy.

9/24/20 7:19 PM
11/20/13
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
ksacs revenge -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
ksacs revenge -

I’m outraged at loser morons. Not liberals or democrats. Republicans get their fair share of criticism from me as well. Don’t presume to know me or how I feel, faggot. You don’t.

I never wished RBG to die. I did want her to step down and retire, like most Democrats did while Obama was in office, since she was obviously very sick the last few years and missing out on her responsibilities as a Justice. 
Funny how you assume, and are so wrong you don’t realize your own hypocrisy.

I'm done giving you guys the benefit of the doubt and being let down everytime. You specifically may not be who I'm talking about, but I've seen enough out of right wingers here that I don't care anymore. You're all the same to me.

9/24/20 7:21 PM
1/1/01
Pedro Navaja -
Argonaut -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Vote him out!

Examples of these insults?

9/24/20 7:22 PM
7/12/15
kingofpancakes -

I'm so fucking sick of these people. Fuck them and fuck Pedro, in whatever shithole country he cucks in.

We are sick of you too. I promise. You're a fucking asshole as are most people who support the president. All the most negative and hateful people on this forum support him. It's not a coincidence. 

9/24/20 7:26 PM
10/11/18
These crybabies would have been whining if he didn't show up to show his respects.

And these Leftist idiots wonder why society ignoring them now.