OtherGround Forums Leftist Scum Throw Tantrum When Trump Visits RBG!

9/24/20 7:36 PM
7/4/09
Fast Pitch -
Pedro Navaja -
Argonaut -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Respect is earned. No idea why Trumpists expect proper decorum from the opposition when all things are considered, heh. 

Vote him out!

What has the president done to deserve this kind of welcome that other presidents haven't? Serious questions.

Lmfao is that a real question?

the Bully in chief is a piece of shit who insults peoples wives, dead soldiers and anyone in between. He tweets at his followers to harass people..

and you are shocked that people harass him?

trump reaps what he sows.

Examples of these insults?

Criticizing dead soldiers has been debunked by 20+ sources compared to a couple anonymous sources.

I'm sure he's criticized married woman (like we all have). But is that grounds to harrass at a funeral?

9/24/20 7:38 PM
12/6/16
StankieEdgar -
kingofpancakes -

I'm so fucking sick of these people. Fuck them and fuck Pedro, in whatever shithole country he cucks in.

We are sick of you too. I promise. You're a fucking asshole as are most people who support the president. All the most negative and hateful people on this forum support him. It's not a coincidence. 

Just LMAO

All you leftists have lost the plot and live in a false reality.

The Dem playbook was obvious from the day Trump was elected.

The endangered state of American liberal democracy, he argues, calls for emergency steps from Democrats and the left. They should take advantage of legal and constitutional silences to “transform American politics in a lasting progressive direction,” Faris writes. “Doing so will require party leaders to pursue policy changes that will be ridiculed by their opponents as outrageous affronts to democratic decency and received by their own voters with puzzlement or even shock. They need to do it anyway.”

The list of those changes is dizzying. Grant statehood to D.C. and Puerto Rico, and break California in seven, with the goal of adding 16 new Democrats to the Senate. Expand the Supreme Court and the federal courts, packing them with liberal judges. Move to multi-member House districts to roll back the effects of partisan gerrymandering. Pass a new Voting Rights Act, including nationwide automatic voter registration, felon enfranchisement and an end to voter ID laws. Grant citizenship to millions of undocumented immigrants, creating a host of new Democratic-leaning voters: “Republicans have always feared that immigration would change the character of American society. Democrats should reward them with their very worst nightmare.”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/04/democrats-majority-rules-norms-trump-2020-218947

https://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2017/10/05162647/10-05-2017-Political-landscape-release.pdf

9/24/20 7:38 PM
12/29/09

bump

9/24/20 7:59 PM
2/14/10
StankieEdgar -
kingofpancakes -

I'm so fucking sick of these people. Fuck them and fuck Pedro, in whatever shithole country he cucks in.

We are sick of you too. I promise. You're a fucking asshole as are most people who support the president. All the most negative and hateful people on this forum support him. It's not a coincidence. 

Grow up, you estrogen-soaked crybaby.

9/24/20 8:03 PM
4/24/07
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

Respect is earned. No idea why Trumpists expect proper decorum from the opposition when all things are considered, heh. 

Vote him out!

LOL! PSL has finally mentally broke because nobody was buying his centrist act. Just more proof of how fake you people are. You don't have any morals or ideals. You try to fake it and people can see right through it. Just like I've been saying this whole time. Bad liars are easy to spot.

Yawn... once again no specifics. "I can't believe how Obama conducted himself in office it was disgusting. " You don't seem to understand, you're not actually making a point. All you can do is respond with questions and useless platitudes. Another pseudointellectual trying to pretend and hopes nobody notices.
9/24/20 8:06 PM
6/11/10
ksacs revenge -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
ksacs revenge -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
ksacs revenge -

Such respect for RBG now from the OG. It's so heartwarming. Lol, and fake.

I can understand that respecting someone that has different views than you is a foreign concept for a weaseling piece of shit loser like you but most people are capable of that. I actually think she had some very good and proper decisions over the course of her career. I still didn’t agree with most of them, but she wasn’t completely unfair. 
But none of that matters, it’s a funeral. Regardless of who it is, that’s not the time to politically protest someone else that has nothing to do with her.

"I can understand that respecting someone that has different views than you is a foreign concept"

No, I've just been here longer than an hour, and know you guys were hoping to RBG to drop dead every time she was reported to be ill or in the hospital. 

Your fake "good guy" act is just that, an act, so you can be outraged at liberals. You're a low grade fool.

I’m outraged at loser morons. Not liberals or democrats. Republicans get their fair share of criticism from me as well. Don’t presume to know me or how I feel, faggot. You don’t.

I never wished RBG to die. I did want her to step down and retire, like most Democrats did while Obama was in office, since she was obviously very sick the last few years and missing out on her responsibilities as a Justice. 
Funny how you assume, and are so wrong you don’t realize your own hypocrisy.

I'm done giving you guys the benefit of the doubt and being let down everytime. You specifically may not be who I'm talking about, but I've seen enough out of right wingers here that I don't care anymore. You're all the same to me.

Lol again with more hypocrisy. “You’re all the same!!” Sounds a lot like an angry racist.

Maybe you need to take a second and self reflect.  

9/24/20 8:08 PM
8/22/13
ksacs revenge -
Argonaut -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Vote him out!

What has the president done to deserve this kind of welcome that other presidents haven't? Serious questions.

He has lied to the public orders of magnitude that any other President or any other politician for that matter. He's not just lying to liberals either.

You Think throwing in "orders of magnitude" to your comment somehow elevates it to some level of meaning beyond your own feelings. It doesn't. Lol Sad

9/24/20 8:10 PM
1/1/01
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

Vote him out!

This is what leftists actually believe.

9/24/20 8:12 PM
5/18/11

There is more to life then red and blue.

I mean holy fuck people.

9/24/20 10:17 PM
7/25/10

Haha, Trump supporters are melting again. Just wait until he’s voted out of office and moves into a cozy prison cell.

9/24/20 10:27 PM
11/13/14

9/24/20 10:45 PM
6/7/13

I never talk politics here ever...and shouldnt...and don't and i already regret it. 

that woman was an icon and she tried to make everything around her better. There is not a single woman I know who feels safe now that rbg is gone and that is beyond fucked up. Those are our sisters, mothers, daughters, girlfriends and wives. She stood up for all of them.

I SHOULD BE BOOED standing at the foot of her coffin...and so should that guy. ABSOLUTELY 100% THAT GUY SHOULD GET BOOED. grab them by the pussy...fuck you.

flame away.

9/24/20 11:00 PM
12/8/12
von krap -

I never talk politics here ever...and shouldnt...and don't and i already regret it. 

that woman was an icon and she tried to make everything around her better. There is not a single woman I know who feels safe now that rbg is gone and that is beyond fucked up. Those are our sisters, mothers, daughters, girlfriends and wives. She stood up for all of them.

I SHOULD BE BOOED standing at the foot of her coffin...and so should that guy. ABSOLUTELY 100% THAT GUY SHOULD GET BOOED. grab them by the pussy...fuck you.

flame away.

What abortions and stuff...lmao...those women you know sound like fuckin whores....and you sound like a little faggot that flames away on cocks

Edited: 9/24/20 11:08 PM
6/7/13
Smilin like Rashad -
von krap -

flame away.

What abortions and stuff...lmao...those women you know sound like fuckin whores....and you sound like a little faggot that flames away on cocks

I'll cook yer mom breakfast tomorrow. for you.

9/24/20 11:36 PM
6/11/10
von krap -

flame away.

Your screen name is fitting because that post is full of it.

What women do you know are scared now that RBG is dead? Was RBG standing in the wings to protect those women from orange man? Stop reading social media bullshit. Only bat shit crazy women are “worried” now that RBG is dead. And they don’t even know what they are worried about, it’s like being scared of the boogie man.

LMAO 

9/25/20 12:39 AM
1/1/01
von krap 

Another one!
9/25/20 12:44 AM
5/30/05

Another troll account getting humiliated on the 2nd post. Tremendous. Peak TDS. We are breaking the spirit of all you Commies losers. 

9/25/20 12:44 AM
1/1/01

They ruined her funeral. They not Trump. Trump wasn't chanting or egging them on.

9/25/20 12:47 AM
5/30/05
von krap -

flame away.

Ok, Communist. Pay for more abortions in her honor. 

9/25/20 1:07 AM
12/8/12
Cotton -
von krap -

flame away.

Shit is hilarious if there is women out there that seriously  feel their life is danger because some judge died...lol!!

9/25/20 1:39 AM
5/30/05
Smilin like Rashad -
Cotton -
von krap -

flame away.

Shit is hilarious if there is women out there that seriously  feel their life is danger because some judge died...lol!!

Even better yet is the woman that died is 100% getting replaced by another woman. It is still male privilege and the patriarch though. 

9/25/20 2:19 AM
2/19/06

9/25/20 2:25 AM
11/11/11

This is what happens when Trump steps out into the real world instead of into a rally of his delusional cultists. Poor baby.

9/25/20 3:29 AM
11/11/11

Trump did a much better job. He had a sincere reaction when he heard the news and looked genuine. I didn't Biden looked like he had some fake sincerity and then went on a tirade about replacing her

Edited: 9/25/20 4:21 AM
5/30/05
StankieEdgar -
kingofpancakes -

Negative people? Like people that post on multiple accounts at the same time about the most divisive shit ever?  That defend domestic terrorists murdering people? That think trolling about pedos is funny?  It you want to align with them then you do you, but they are disgusting people that hate their own country. If you want to be a scumbag than that is on you.