OtherGround Forums Lefty throws coffee on guy,gets punched,calls cops

5 days ago
1/1/01

Im a pretty chivalrous guy but I feel the girl should hwve been punched too after she punched the guy

5 days ago
6/26/13
girl sounds like a miserable cunt.
5 days ago
1/1/03
I was just about to post this. This bitch def beats her man.
5 days ago
2/3/16

Lol, I mean I feel he handled it correctly.. wasn’t like she was beating his ass, she wasn’t hurting him. What kinda bitch has to hide behind his girl though? Jesus. 

5 days ago
6/26/13
but she had legit skills, the kick to the dick followed by a straight right was. nice
5 days ago
1/3/18

I don’t understand why people get assaulted by leftists and then only fight back halfway. Unless homeboy gassed, he should have neck stomped that motherfucker and then raped his cunt girlfriend with the other hot cup of liquid. 
At the very least he should have broken something on that bitches face. 

5 days ago
3/25/11

This guy is going to killed one day because of her bullshit. Why are they even engaging these guys in conversation initially?

5 days ago
4/9/16

I would've smacked that bitch into the next election cycle. 

5 days ago
1/1/01

Typical lefties ,  start shit,  assault some guy minding his own business,  get beat up,  call cop,  then protest to defend police.

5 days ago
6/26/13
So what is the legality, how will this end? Can that guy punch someone who throw a liquid at him?
5 days ago
8/1/13

Lived in MB for about 2 years in the early 90's. It was Utopia. Likely a leftist shithole now.

5 days ago
3/16/11
Im with the banned -

I don’t understand why people get assaulted by leftists and then only fight back halfway. Unless homeboy gassed, he should have neck stomped that motherfucker and then raped his cunt girlfriend with the other hot cup of liquid. 

Yeah, murder and rape are sweet. 

5 days ago
6/26/13
camicom - 

Lived in MB for about 2 years in the early 90's. It was Utopia. Likely a leftist shithole now.

Yea I stayed there for while, I remember a place their had the best fish tacos ever. Back in my surfing days brah.
5 days ago
8/1/13
Ryazzo - So what is the legality, how will this end? Can that guy punch someone who throw a liquid at him?

Cops viewed the body cam, asked the punch thrower if he wanted to press assault charges for them throwing the coffee, he refused but had the cops force them to apologize.

5 days ago
8/9/16
ShortElbowInTheClinch -

I would've smacked that bitch into the next election cycle. 

#metoo...

So what happened next..?

5 days ago
8/1/13
Ryazzo -
camicom - 

Yea I stayed there for while, I remember a place their had the best fish tacos ever. Back in my surfing days brah.

Sharky's?

5 days ago
6/26/13
camicom - 
Ryazzo - So what is the legality, how will this end? Can that guy punch someone who throw a liquid at him?

Cops viewed the body cam, asked the punch thrower if he wanted to press assault charges for them throwing the coffee, he refused but had the cops force them to apologize.

Awesome ty for the follow up
5 days ago
3/9/13
An adult couple acting like children. Typical leftists.
5 days ago
3/19/04
Im with the banned - 

I think that would be an overreaction. The guy who had the coffee thrown at him did enough in response. Not too much, but enough.

5 days ago
6/26/13
camicom - 
Ryazzo -
camicom - 

Sharky's?

so long ago, I tried to google....maybe it was Wahoos? Not sure I wasnt sober
Edited: 5 days ago
5/3/01

that chick was pretty game!

guy talking was being ultra cool. coffee catcher made a measured, appropriate response.

5 days ago
11/21/19

need her name.

5 days ago
1/1/01

Ended to soon I want to see them get arrested for throwing the hot coffee! 

5 days ago
11/28/09

Throwing something on someone is assault dude.

5 days ago
6/26/13
BonedByPicograms* - 

Throwing something on someone is assault dude.

So if Im in argument and someone throws a cup of water or coke or beer or whatever they are drinking I can legally beat the shit out of them?

I really dont know the laws on this. Not trying to argue either way.