OtherGround Forums List of hot girls that recently hit the wall

8/20/19 10:04 PM
3/25/10

Olivia Munn is damn near perfection still... 

8/21/19 12:33 AM
5/2/02
Liyon -
a_user_has_no_name_74 - 
Darth Potato -

I've never understood the pedestal people put munn on.. sure she's hot but not like 1% hot.  

She's hot, but what made he hotter was that dirty letter.

"Chris, I <3 when you... finger my in the doorway, lick my tight asshole and choke me so hard i can't breathe... pull my hair, push my head down, shove your big, long dick in my mouth so deep i tear up and choke... slap my pussy til I come... fuck me in the ass slow and good. it hurts me but you won't stop because you know how bad i want it and how good it feels to force your dick inside my tight ass. slide your raw, perfect dick inside my tight, wet, warm pussy that i've saved just for you... on top of me, dick in my pussy, it's so good i can't take it. you grab my face, I look at me with the fucking look in your eyes and tell me to take it like a BIG GIRL... come so deep inside me... kiss me... slap me OVER and OVER, HARDER and HARDER until i learn to do what you say... <3 Olivia xoxo"

https://gawker.com/5890506/olivia-munns-super-dirty-alleged-naked-pics-lick-my-tight-asshole-and-choke-me

Makes it even worse. To this outside observer, she's trying way too hard.

In which case the outside observer might be the one that wants to be fucked in the ass slow and good. Where it hurts but their guy won't stop because they know how bad the outside observer wants it and how good it feels to force a dick inside the obserer's tight ass.

8/21/19 1:58 AM
6/27/18
The Finest Of The Breed -

That ain't Kim Cattrall

This is not really fair to Kirsten Dunst because she is in character on a production set in this photo.

The role she is playing is a trashy Florida woman who works at a water park. She is supposed to look bad.

Kirsten Dunst filming scenes of her new AMC series "On Becoming a God in Central Florida"

8/21/19 2:04 AM
6/27/18

Here's Kirsten Dunst at the Emmy Awards shortly before she was on that production set.

She gave birth a few months prior to this and you can totally tell in her tits. Real milk jugs.

8/21/19 3:12 AM
1/23/06
TequilaYuen - 

Here's Kirsten Dunst at the Emmy Awards shortly before she was on that production set.

She gave birth a few months prior to this and you can totally tell in her tits. Real milk jugs.

hawt
8/21/19 8:03 AM
1/1/01
TequilaYuen - 
The Finest Of The Breed -

That ain't Kim Cattrall

This is not really fair to Kirsten Dunst because she is in character on a production set in this photo.

The role she is playing is a trashy Florida woman who works at a water park. She is supposed to look bad.

Kirsten Dunst filming scenes of her new AMC series "On Becoming a God in Central Florida"

I thought that really was Kim and he was just joking until you replied. Damn.
8/21/19 8:46 AM
3/27/03
TequilaYuen -

Not unusual for recovering addicts to hit the food hard.

But Demi Lovato is still young, just 27. She can easily turn it around and be healthy again.

She was really into jiu-jitsu and MMA for a while, so the drive is in her. Just needs to find her feet again and get her diet in check.

Frankly, these millionaire pop stars have teams of people taking care of them, it'd be simple for her to change her lifestyle and appearance for the better.

They're the ones supplying the heroin also 

Edited: 8/22/19 5:24 PM
1/23/06

8/22/19 5:40 PM
1/1/01
TequilaYuen -

now THOSE are meat bombs

8/22/19 6:35 PM
5/29/18
HoboSkillet -

from her Instagram July 17th

She looks like she went to the plastic surgeon and was like gimmie the Jennifer Lawrence 

8/22/19 7:19 PM
11/6/06

Know who hasn't, Kate beckinsale

8/22/19 8:12 PM
12/17/06
stevezur -
crazydave - 

Lara Flynn Boyle

Her lips went inverted.