OtherGround Forums Little Kaeps make a big stink at football game

11 days ago
5/15/06
WrestlingSucks - 
Mark1 -

comments from the MHSAA officials.

I played alot of football and the n-word does get dropped on the field but it's usually by some corn fed fullback or o-lineman who is trying to get the other team to attack them for it. More often than not, black players would just laugh in their faces or suggest that perhaps they were putting their n-word ding dongs in that players mother every night. 

The biggest fights I ever saw were caused by cheap shots and late hits. I was on a team and was 1 of maybe 5 white guys . We were a poor youth team and ended up traveling to a rich all white teams town to play. They had legit Dallas Cowboys gear and we had shitty mesh jerseys with a local bar's name across the front. We were losing and getting a bunch of penalties called on us for late hits and honestly it did seem really biased against us. 

Our coach pulled us aside and told us that on the next play he wanted every single one of us to show them what unsportsmanlike football looked like. When that ball got snapped, we beat the shit out of their players. Definitely not exactly what the coach had in mind. It was a full on mob beating on these kids. I'll never forget the look of panic on their faces. They didn't fight back at all. They ran to the side lines. Parents and coaches started getting into it and the game was called off. 

In my experience, the good team was probably chirping them about kneeling while they were spanking their ass. The shitty team took some liberties and if the n-word got used it was by a parent, not a player. 

I always laugh at idiots in full football equipment trying to hurt each other with punches...let alone "beating the shit out of them"
11 days ago
1/10/13

I played for an ALL WHITE team in highschool. We played Modesto high and later Los Banos that had numerous black players. The black kids dropped racial insults all game, every play, first downs and scored the intensity would increase. One of our guys blew up their RB for huge loss and when getting up made a comment like " You like that Nigga?" Following week CIF is investigating, MO High kids are cosigning on hearing racial insults, articles in Modesto Bee about racist white kids yelling racial slurs, etc. Nothing could be proven but it made the school look pretty bad. Nothing was ever even mentioned about black kids and all of their remarks. Its always only one side that is portrayed as racist. Non-whites can too be racist.

11 days ago
12/19/10

The coach should have stopped this.   I suspect the coach is just as stupid as th players and their parents.  No self accountability.  It’s always someone’s fault but never their own

11 days ago
1/1/01
Had some crazy sh!t like this happen on my H.S. team...

Varsity Chess.

Third round against Bloomfield Academy, dude starts getting SMOKED and he FLIPS OVER THE BOARD and says, "Who you calling pedestrian...?!?!"

I didn't hear it, but it was HUGE story in the next edition of "The Chesslete".

Nuts.

11 days ago
9/22/16
Barbasol - 

The coach should have stopped this.   I suspect the coach is just as stupid as th players and their parents.  No self accountability.  It’s always someone’s fault but never their own

The idiot coach actually stole a flag from the refs and refused to hand it over.
11 days ago
3/19/09
Telamon - 
RenatoCocopreta - While we're stuck on this kind of bs, Chinese kids are taking calc 2 and learning how to program killer robots. We're so doomed in 25-30 years.

No doubt.

Hidden gem in the thread right here.
11 days ago
4/7/10

So despite all evidence pointing to them being the instigators the black team is acting like the victims. 

11 days ago
11/11/12

"The people that we would have expected to deescalate the situation were instead taunting the student-athletes from Denby,” Kalmar explained.

Kalmar, his athletic director and high school principal all attended the game. Kalmar said they’re talking with students, players and adults.

Some of the people on the Denby side claim Almont people used the n-word against Denby.

“We have watched a lot of videotapes, the ones that are public, the one’s that aren’t public yet, and you can’t hear those kind of comments," Kalmar said.

11 days ago
11/11/12

When my son played football there was a black kid (only black kid) that would constantly talk trash IN PRACTICE and take cheap shots.  The coach had to talk to his dad to get him to knock it off.  This is 6th grade.

11 days ago
5/9/06

Lol silliness 

11 days ago
3/16/11
Fake Pie -
Pilgor the goat - 
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME -
fanat - So, the n word caused the other team to play poorly?

First of all, you cant blame just one guy for the entire team playing poorly.

Second, you need to clean up your sentences in the future so they arent misunderstood.

If your referring to the comma after "so", it's a perfectly reasonable spot (even though it sounds weird). "So" is an address to a group adopted into common English from old English and viking Era common Scandinavian language. It's like saying "hey" before addressing a crowd.

Seamus Heaney's translation of Beowulf explains it in the foot notes if your wondering why I know such a useless bunch of jumbo mumbo. 

LOL, no that's not what he was referring to. Read it again.

Ah fuck. Got burned on real world reading comprehension yammering about pretend world reading comprehension. 

11 days ago
1/1/01

It’s strange that with the entire crowd calling them n***as, telling them they would put them on a leash and other racial slurs, not a single video can be found to back these claims.  

Mark

11 days ago
2/25/03

Fuck those African-American gentlemen. 

11 days ago
3/16/10
Mark1 -

comments from the MHSAA officials.

dats racist

11 days ago
10/16/10
ThisSiteSucks - On the bright side this is one of the rare 'urban' conflicts where no guns were pulled.

Quality sn
11 days ago
1/1/01
regiondoc - 
PatK -

The town I used to live in is predominately white.

Years ago, their basketball team played a team from Gary who was ranked as the top in the area at that point in the season and beat them in OT.

Cries of racism and slurs coming from the student section were brought up, and a couple of "incidents" that happened.

Video and the investigation proved otherwise.

Funny thing was, the coach from Gary, while denouncing the falsely alleged racism and slurs called the town "a town full of lilly whites" and "crackers"

What town? I grew up in Munster. I never recall any problems when we played the Gary teams.

Highland back about 2005-2006 against West Side.

Their coach was known for being kind of a butthead

11 days ago
1/14/06
PatK -
regiondoc - 
PatK -

The town I used to live in is predominately white.

Years ago, their basketball team played a team from Gary who was ranked as the top in the area at that point in the season and beat them in OT.

Cries of racism and slurs coming from the student section were brought up, and a couple of "incidents" that happened.

Video and the investigation proved otherwise.

Funny thing was, the coach from Gary, while denouncing the falsely alleged racism and slurs called the town "a town full of lilly whites" and "crackers"

What town? I grew up in Munster. I never recall any problems when we played the Gary teams.

Highland back about 2005-2006 against West Side.

Their coach was known for being kind of a butthead

Nice, is West Side even open anymore? I heard a bunch of the schools shut down

11 days ago
11/19/19

Just victims doing victim stuff.

11 days ago
1/1/01
trobinson21 -

Nice titty shot at :22.

:(

since i went to the trouble of looking, i finished anyway

11 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
11 days ago
1/17/03

To be fair it must really be embarrassing for that team to get smoked by a bunch of crackers

11 days ago
6/6/02
danggook -

When my son played football there was a black kid (only black kid) that would constantly talk trash IN PRACTICE and take cheap shots.  The coach had to talk to his dad to get him to knock it off.  This is 6th grade.

Wait.....

He had a dad? 

11 days ago
6/26/17

Can’t we all just get along?

11 days ago
11/9/10
Al Cappucino -
Twostep - A coworker of mine was there for his son's game. Apparently shit hit the fan pretty quick. Kids did the protest thing, parents yelled, apparently an n bomb got dropped and here we are.

Sounds like your co-worker is just parroting that he heard someone dropped the n bomb out there. Did he actually hear it? Im guessing not. 

The question probably more accurate to ask is was it white people or black people saying it?