OtherGround Forums Little Things That Annoy You

6 days ago
12/1/05

It seems like every time I look up a recipe online I have to scroll through the author’s fucking life story before I get to the ingredients and directions. Nobody gives a fuck, recipe writer. Just tell me what to do so I can stuff it in my face hole. 

6 days ago
5/23/07
Charles Barkley - 

It seems like every time I look up a recipe online I have to scroll through the author’s fucking life story before I get to the ingredients and directions. Nobody gives a fuck, recipe writer. Just tell me what to do so I can stuff it in my face hole. 

LOL good call 

6 days ago
4/21/06

Endless same tv commercials 

6 days ago
9/28/03

Sales tactics.  I was in mortgage sales for years, I get it.  I'm loyal if you do.  You dont have to play games.

6 days ago
12/5/17

There’s a browser extension that will scrape away all of the bullshit from recipe websites and just give you the actual recipe.

Not sure if I can find it again.

6 days ago
7/29/13

People chewing with their mouth open or eating loud in general. Sucking their teeth also. It more than annoys me. It gets me irrationally mad to the point I will get up and leave the restaurant because If I dont I will lose my shit. I've left more than one girl at a restaurant for chewing like a disgusting savage. 

6 days ago
5/31/07
Barking dogs. Not sure exactly when, but at some point in my life it became a huge annoyance to me. Even when it's somewhat distant, a constantly barking dog makes me very, very angry.
6 days ago
4/21/06
MojoSoDope - 

People chewing with their mouth open or eating loud in general. Sucking their teeth also. It more than annoys me. It gets me irrationally mad to the point I will get up and leave the restaurant because If I dont I will lose my shit. I've left more than one girl at a restaurant for chewing like a disgusting savage. 

lol dammit 

6 days ago
12/5/17

Recipe filter: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/recipe-filter/ahlcdjbkdaegmljnnncfnhiioiadakae

Still getting solid reviews as of Dec, 2020 -- at least for Chrome. 

6 days ago
11/13/14

Motherfuckers holding steady in my blind spot.

6 days ago
1/12/10

So this little gem is a family secret hubby’s granny passed down to me. She used to make it when they were castrating the horses.....

6 days ago
10/1/16
Douchebags creating usernames using the names of a famous sports figures.
6 days ago
2/5/05
MojoSoDope -

We have a relative staying with us. When he eats he makes horrible smooshing noises. If he wasn’t moving out, I’d murder him. 

6 days ago
5/23/07
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

Recipe filter: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/recipe-filter/ahlcdjbkdaegmljnnncfnhiioiadakae

Still getting solid reviews as of Dec, 2020 -- at least for Chrome. 

VU

6 days ago
11/17/10

hearing my cell phone ring

6 days ago
2/22/13

Improper pisser etiquette.

6 days ago
7/29/13
clattymine -
MojoSoDope -

We have a relative staying with us. When he eats he makes horrible smooshing noises. If he wasn’t moving out, I’d murder him. 

Id have to get up and leave the room. And when he asked me why I left id say it was so I didn't chop him in his fucking throat the next time I heard him chewing loud. It's the only little thing that gets me angry like that. It's like it takes over my mind and is amplified in my head and I can hear nothing else. 

6 days ago
1/14/12

Bad grammar I’m turning into Stannis Baratheon in my old age.

6 days ago
11/17/10
MojoSoDope -
clattymine -
MojoSoDope -

Id have to get up and leave the room. And when he asked me why I left id say it was so I didn't chop him in his fucking throat the next time I heard him chewing loud. It's the only little thing that gets me angry like that. It's like it takes over my mind and is amplified in my head and I can hear nothing else. 

i would hate it on the Rogan podcast when he would take a sip of scotch and hear him smack his lips and say "mmm" smack lips  " mmmm"

6 days ago
7/22/06
People who run, or ride bikes, with bluetooth speakers blasting.
6 days ago
12/5/17
Pokanghoya - People who run, or ride bikes, with bluetooth speakers blasting.

6 days ago
1/1/01

Accidentally hitting a function key on my keyboard and not being able to undo split screen, dark mode, typing in Russian, etc.

6 days ago
1/1/01
*Stupid people....actually most people in general.
*People who are mean to their pets.
*People who suck at basic grammar and spelling.
6 days ago
3/21/07

Anyone who speeds up to a stop sign or red light. Pisses me the fuck off.

6 days ago
4/22/07
Charles Barkley -

Nail on the head. I have been getting into smoking meats last couple years and it sucks just trying to get a consensus on the right temp, time, etc and I gotta hear how important family is during the holidays and why (insert meat) is a fond memory for the author.  Up top needs to be basic layout then let me decide if I wanna read the bs.