OtherGround Forums Little girl destroys Soy Boys

11 days ago
3/17/03
Blue help, please.

This kid was posted on the OG years ago. She writes all her own stuff and her videos have really come a long way.

I've never seen anything more honest in my life, and it's coming from a 14 year old.
11 days ago
3/17/03
Deleted by embed code - https://youtu.be/iqw_Zo49IPY
11 days ago
9/4/17

You don't need a blue to post 

11 days ago
10/21/10

For OP

Edited: 11 days ago
2/19/06

11 days ago
12/17/06

If I had a daughter..

11 days ago
3/17/03
Thanks iFish
11 days ago
1/1/01
Where did the term "Soy Boy" come from? It appears to be a derisive term for extremist left guys, but what is the origin?

Is it like soy, the food? Or is it something to do with the Spanish word "soy" (which I believe means "I am")?
11 days ago
4/20/11
stickman - Where did the term "Soy Boy" come from? It appears to be a derisive term for extremist left guys, but what is the origin?

Is it like soy, the food? Or is it something to do with the Spanish word "soy" (which I believe means "I am")?

The food.

All the hipster fags who went vegan resulted in dramatically declining testosterone levels from the abundance of soy and dearth of protein they were ingesting.

11 days ago
3/18/10

parents doing a great job raising this kid

11 days ago
5/12/03
JasonJ -

Yours didn't. 

11 days ago
3/17/03
JasonJ - 

Agreed.

Hopefully enough of her generation will reach the same conclusions and clean up the astroglide-laden soy trail of culture cancer that you and your kind leave behind after you tragically pass away from super AIDS.
11 days ago
3/15/15
William H Muncy - 

You don't need a blue to post 

I can't post most of the time.
11 days ago
5/22/16

I made it 25 seconds.  It’s not that I hated what she said. I just hate when parents use their kids to get a message across. Let your kids be kids. 

We as adults have to take on burdens and troubles.  Our job is to make things better for our kids. Not involve them on the burdens and troubles. 

11 days ago
3/28/17

Did I just hear "putting rubbers on a wooden dong"?

Fucking LOL, I was making some green chili and thought I heard that.  Kid is awesome.

11 days ago
1/1/01

Hahahah, "Tubby, Tubby, 2x4"

11 days ago
11/28/08
stickman - Where did the term "Soy Boy" come from? It appears to be a derisive term for extremist left guys, but what is the origin?

It comes from that idea that eating soy feminizes people and liberals eat soy.

It is pure broscience and soy has no effect on anyone who doesn’t already have serious problems with their endocrine system. Then a few of the people who really grabbed onto the word, like Paul Joseph Watson, turn around and sell soy-based dietary supplements.

Excess body fat actually does screw with your hormones though, so be careful about that.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Willin - 

The food.

All the hipster fags who went vegan resulted in dramatically declining testosterone levels from the abundance of soy and dearth of protein they were ingesting.

I see. Thank you. I can visualize the type of person. They can go overboard with their beliefs.
11 days ago
3/17/03
Mynewscreenname - 

I made it 25 seconds.  It’s not that I hated what she said. I just hate when parents use their kids to get a message across. Let your kids be kids. 

We as adults have to take on burdens and troubles.  Our job is to make things better for our kids. Not involve them on the burdens and troubles. 

I would agree if you didn't just make all of that up.

She writes and edits her own stuff. Heard her interviewed on a podcast. Very articulate and funny.
11 days ago
11/18/15

The problem with some of this labeling is that some badass motherfuckers... straight up mma killers, seals, strong men winners, powerlifters and Olympians eat plant based food today. “Soy boy” might make some feel empowered saying it but saying it to the wrong man might get you fucked up. 

11 days ago
3/17/03
Spacezilla - 

The problem with some of this labeling is that some badass motherfuckers... straight up mma killers, seals, strong men winners, powerlifters and Olympians eat plant based food today. “Soy boy” might make some feel empowered saying it but saying it to the wrong man might get you fucked up. 

Get the fuck out of here, soy boy.
11 days ago
4/27/15
Bassboats Budlight -

Did I just hear "putting rubbers on a wooden dong"?

Fucking LOL, I was making some green chili and thought I heard that.  Kid is awesome.

You really need to watch the one where she goes HARD in the paint at betas that allow themselves to get friendzoned.  You have to watch it 2 or 3 times to catch all the gold she spits.  It's freaking hillarious

11 days ago
3/17/03
^Holy shit

The fast few minutes of that vid are fucking brutal.
11 days ago
1/1/15

In

11 days ago
1/1/01

In.