OtherGround Forums Long's Johns.... SCHLONGED!!!

3 days ago
4/10/20

I'm just going to say that a better meal cannot be had from pretty much anywhere.  And with the corn and green beans, and fish of course, its probably actually a little healthy...

3 days ago
1/1/01

Your mouth is a sperm garage.

3 days ago
10/10/02

The hush puppies are like crack,  I use to go just for an order of HPs

3 days ago
6/26/13
not bad homeslice
3 days ago
2/28/12
Fried to a perfect golden brown.
3 days ago
8/14/18

Fish and ketchup - WTF is wrong with you ? Have your boyfriend jerk off and pretend it's tartar sauce, faggot.

3 days ago
3/25/19

Damn that looks delicious! Gotta get some extra hush puppies next time schlonger. 

3 days ago
3/28/11

Is that fruit stripe gum? 

3 days ago
11/14/11

where in the fuck is the malt vinegar?

3 days ago
1/1/01
vincan469 - 

Lake Homeslice.

3 days ago
4/10/20
stanky leg -

Fish and ketchup - WTF is wrong with you ? Have your boyfriend jerk off and pretend it's tartar sauce, faggot.

LOL, you know what?  The vast majority of the time I get fries.  I eat my fries with ketchup.  No ketchup with my fish.  So I took the time to unload all that ketchup, then went to reach for a fry, and realized I had forgotten I didn't have any fries lol.  Fish and ketchup is indeed a no-no for me!

3 days ago
4/10/20
Ryazzo - not bad homeslice

Not homeslice, but I appreciate the compliment!

3 days ago
4/10/20
jwc_29 -

Is that fruit stripe gum? 

LOL, oh hell yes it is!!!!  The bomb.com!!!

3 days ago
6/20/13

I dislike homoslice. But i give kudos where kudos are due. I would eat that right now, if it was put in front of me with some malt vinegar.

Captain D's is superior.

3 days ago
5/12/12

I love the little crispy pieces they put in there

3 days ago
4/10/20
vincan469 -

Man, just not my thing.  In my mind it ruins the PERFECT taste of these fish.  I mean PERFECT.  But if you like it I ain't gonna judge you...

3 days ago
6/20/13
KingSchlong -
vincan469 -

Man, just not my thing.  In my mind it ruins the PERFECT taste of these fish.  I mean PERFECT.  But if you like it I ain't gonna judge you...

You mean the taste of everything else? Batter? 

3 days ago
1/1/01

I can't believe how funny your threads are!!! Even after the first 15 times you made this same exact shitty type of thread, it's still hilarious!!!!

3 days ago
5/16/08

LJS will always have a special place in my heart

3 days ago
4/10/20
j-money -

I can't believe how funny your threads are!!! Even after the first 15 times you made this same exact shitty type of thread, it's still hilarious!!!!

Are you some kind of a legit non-non-retard?  Its not MEANT to be funny, its MEANT to let my fellow OGers know what food out there is good and what is bad.  You dork.

P.S. show me where I have ever reviewed Long John's before.  If I did, it was once or twice, not 15 times.  You dork.

3 days ago
2/28/12

3 days ago
1/1/01
KingSchlong -
j-money -

Are you some kind of a legit non-non-retard?  Its not MEANT to be funny, its MEANT to let my fellow OGers know what food out there is good and what is bad.  You dork.

P.S. show me where I have ever reviewed Long John's before.  If I did, it was once or twice, not 15 times.  You dork.

Still not funny. You've posted thousands of dumbass comments with multiple accounts for years on here. It's hard to believe an actual grown adult finds posting 5th grade level jokes over and over again for several years fufilling in some way. I don't get it. Is it really that enjoyable to post thousands upon thousands of nonsense posts? How has it not gotten old after all these years?

3 days ago
7/15/04

Love those hushpuppies

3 days ago
5/16/08
j-money -
KingSchlong -
j-money -

Still not funny. You've posted thousands of dumbass comments with multiple accounts for years on here. It's hard to believe an actual grown adult finds posting 5th grade level jokes over and over again for several years fufilling in some way. I don't get it. Is it really that enjoyable to post thousands upon thousands of nonsense posts? How has it not gotten old after all these years?

Would you rather have him start making political threads? Just enjoy the ride lol

3 days ago
4/13/12
samichlaus -

Your mouth is a sperm garage.

stomach.  he's a swallower.