OtherGround Forums Look I’m Sorry Ok

9/4/19 4:40 PM
5/20/19

Yes I do go a bit overboard. Because people are so quick to post racist stuff against blacks and Hispanics and laugh and talk shit. And I created some white threads to show people how it feels when someone singles you out. As predicted, I get lots of downvotes and hate.

Now imagine you were one of the only white guys on a forum full of Mexicans and all they talked about was how much white people this or white people that. You would say "hey man I'm white and I'm not at all what you think."

You probably wouldn't go off on a tirade like me and if you did they would probably talk shit too. 

The point is there is a lot of racism against Hispanics on this board, partly because of the illegal problem. I get it. But my mom is straight up Mexican. So when someone talks shit about Mexicans, that shit stings. 

Especially when it's constant and daily. 

So that being said, I don't think I'm made for this place. I am imposing a self ban. I'm sure 90 percent of you or more will be happy about that. I probably deserve it and probably need a break anyway. 

Sorry I couldn't be a better dude. 

Adios

9/4/19 4:41 PM
4/27/15

See you tomorrow snowflake

9/4/19 4:42 PM
5/20/19

My apologies to anyone I called racist that isn't really racist. 

9/22/16

See you under your next account, homie.

https://gfycat.com/eminentclumsykitfox

3/16/15

Adios!

9/4/19 4:43 PM
1/1/01

You're right about a lot of stuff, just try to limit your racial type posts to one per week maybe?

8/20/03

Look, I get chewed at daily here because I am Canadian.

I understand that people in the USA look up to us and are jealous of our genetically superior bodies and minds.

I know that they are jeaous of our healthcare system and our beer.

But I tolerate it because I know deep down inside that they really do care and want to be friends.

...I have no clue what Mexico wants though...so...you got me there...

Anyway, chill out.

1/1/01

"I am imposing a self ban."

*posts again two posts later*

9/4/19 4:45 PM
4/18/01
Captain Canuck - 

I understand that people in the USA look up to us and are jealous of our genetically superior bodies and minds.

But I tolerate it because I know deep down inside that they really do care and want to be friends.

Anyway, chill out.

I look up all the time because I can see your butthole
9/4/19 4:46 PM
8/20/03
invalid - 
Captain Canuck - 

Anyway, chill out.

I look up all the time because I can see your butthole

...and don't think it isn't appreciated when you blow softly on it, you dirty tiger!

9/4/19 4:46 PM
4/27/18
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Yes I do go a bit overboard. Because people are so quick to post racist stuff against blacks and Hispanics and laugh and talk shit. And I created some white threads to show people how it feels when someone singles you out. As predicted, I get lots of downvotes and hate.

Now imagine you were one of the only white guys on a forum full of Mexicans and all they talked about was how much white people this or white people that. You would say "hey man I'm white and I'm not at all what you think."

You probably wouldn't go off on a tirade like me and if you did they would probably talk shit too. 

The point is there is a lot of racism against Hispanics on this board, partly because of the illegal problem. I get it. But my mom is straight up Mexican. So when someone talks shit about Mexicans, that shit stings. 

Especially when it's constant and daily. 

So that being said, I don't think I'm made for this place. I am imposing a self ban. I'm sure 90 percent of you or more will be happy about that. I probably deserve it and probably need a break anyway. 

Sorry I couldn't be a better dude. 

Adios

Good go fuck yourself.

You keep using that word "racism" I dont think that word means what you think it means.

9/4/19 4:47 PM
1/1/01

Too late TryhardNobody your true colors shined through! 

9/4/19 4:49 PM
8/7/12

So how many times have YOU been to your motherland? 

9/4/19 5:01 PM
6/18/19

Jinx if you allow an internet message board to rustle your jimmies this much, it's time to take break from the internet... Yes there is racism everywhere... I grew up in a small town in Alabama bro, and I had to deal with it, but it's NOTHING compared to what my family members dealt with in the 60's and prior to that... Fortunately my mother was never raised with a victimhood mentality and was the first person in our family to attend the University of Alabama... I followed in her footsteps, joined the military and I've had opportunities thrown my way left and right... Been offered jobs and hired over white people by white people making the hiring decisions... I say this not to brag but to point out that this victim card you're playing is counterproductive.. Getting all pissed off is not helping your cause... You kick the shit out of racism and hate by BEING the better man...

If you have a valid point, express it intelligently and back it up with facts... Ranting like a child makes you look stupid and gives people that are legit racists more ammunition..

Edited: 9/4/19 5:08 PM
1/1/01
Wiggy - "I am imposing a self ban."

*posts again two posts later*

He didnt say it was going to be a particularly long one.
9/4/19 5:16 PM
11/9/04

op, the narcissistic race baiter
9/4/19 5:17 PM
6/5/03
HoneyGlazedJinx -

You're forgiven.

9/4/19 5:25 PM
5/3/03

Lots of haters on here. For real . I've been here a loooooong time . Here are some reasons why I've been hated on (all true):

for being in Law Enforcement 

For leaving law enforcement 

not knowing anything about HVAC repair. Literal page about me being a faggot for not knowing anything about air conditioners

for training with nick and Nate Diaz 

for stopping training with nick and Nate due to a neck surgery

Point is , lots of haters, just enjoy what you can

9/4/19 5:27 PM
1/13/11
rustyshakleford -

Lots of haters on here. For real . I've been here a loooooong time . Here are some reasons why I've been hated on (all true):

not knowing anything about HVAC repair. Literal page about me being a faggot for not knowing anything about air conditioners

I like you and would accept a handjob from you at a moments notice. If that's not a friend I don't know what is. 

9/4/19 5:27 PM
4/9/19

Adios shitbag

9/4/19 5:29 PM
5/14/08

"As predicted, I get lots of downvotes and hate."

-If you spaced them out. No one would have cared. The only issue was your bombardment to the OG front page and inside the threads you created. But you were trolling so you werent actually looking for real answers. You'll be back. This place and your anonymous SN is too important to you.

You can be who you want to be and say what you want to say here IMO. But when you force people to pay attention to you and have these manic episodes, you are a negative part of the forum. We will see you again, no doubt. Maybe you will learn how to be a better forum member. LOL, yeah right.

9/4/19 5:33 PM
11/20/12

Stop being such a queen.

9/4/19 5:48 PM
5/3/03
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
rustyshakleford -

I like you and would accept a handjob from you at a moments notice. If that's not a friend I don't know what is. 

Friends forever

9/4/19 6:10 PM
1/1/01
tajmills - Jinx if you allow an internet message board to rustle your jimmies this much, it's time to take break from the internet... Yes there is racism everywhere... I grew up in a small town in Alabama bro, and I had to deal with it, but it's NOTHING compared to what my family members dealt with in the 60's and prior to that... Fortunately my mother was never raised with a victimhood mentality and was the first person in our family to attend the University of Alabama... I followed in her footsteps, joined the military and I've had opportunities thrown my way left and right... Been offered jobs and hired over white people by white people making the hiring decisions... I say this not to brag but to point out that this victim card you're playing is counterproductive.. Getting all pissed off is not helping your cause... You kick the shit out of racism and hate by BEING the better man...

If you have a valid point, express it intelligently and back it up with facts... Ranting like a child makes you look stupid and gives people that are legit racists more ammunition..

I love this post

9/4/19 6:12 PM
6/5/03
BadDog -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

You're forgiven.

You were just on another thread preemptively throwing out the racist label again.

Forgiveness rescinded.