OtherGround Forums Look What I Did to Neighbor’s Biden Sign

13 days ago
12/1/05

Not a god damned thing because I’m not a piece of shit. 

13 days ago
1/3/20
Yep!

I actually saw some dumbshit BLM flag up the road - just shook my head and kept driving. To me just highlights where the dumbasses are and I know who not to associate with.
13 days ago
6/3/03

VTFU. 

Was about to come in here and give you shit. I absolutely hate Biden and Kamala but I wouldn’t fuck with signs for them and shit like that. That is such bitch shit akin to keying a guys car. 

13 days ago
1/1/01

13 days ago
12/1/05
KaiTangata - Yep!

I actually saw some dumbshit BLM flag up the road - just shook my head and kept driving. To me just highlights where the dumbasses are and I know who not to associate with.

Yeah. In Texas I still see BETO stickers. It just lets me know who the tards are. 

13 days ago
6/3/03
KaiTangata - Yep!

Yeah, there is a house a few blocks from here that has a BLM flag outside. Always walked by and just shook my head about it. About 3 weeks ago I’m walking by and the couple that lives there was outside. Fat white chick with skinny beta cuck husband. I swear I wanted to ask them to take a picture of them so I could post it on the OG. 

I just laughed to myself and kept it moving. 

13 days ago
6/27/02
Nitecrawler - 
KaiTangata - Yep!

Yeah, there is a house a few blocks from here that has a BLM flag outside. Always walked by and just shook my head about it. About 3 weeks ago I’m walking by and the couple that lives there was outside. Fat white chick with skinny beta cuck husband. I swear I wanted to ask them to take a picture of them so I could post it on the OG. 

Yup... let the weak retards identify themselves. Those would be the first houses I'd go to if SHTF and I needed food or supplies.

13 days ago
1/12/10

The end of my street is a cul de sac. Took my dogs for a walk the other day down there and someone has a rainbow flag and blm flag on their front porch. I don’t have to see it since they are past my house. 

But now they have to look at my Trump and back the blue signs every time they drive by. My outdoor security cam just so happens to have them both center of shot. I don’t think they’re dumb enough to do anything. Hope not. 

Also, a cops sit at the end of my street. It’s a three way with a main pass through street that people always run the stop sign on, and everytime I see them there I either thank them personally, or call the station and thank them. Fuck stop sign runners. 

13 days ago
11/24/13

I’ll leave a Biden flag but fuck anyone with a BLM/Antifa/MAPS sign that shit ain’t allowed to start here

13 days ago
6/13/03

You dont see very many Biden signs because his voter base cant get permission from their parents to post them on their property. 

13 days ago
11/30/11
BJTT-PattyHearst -

I’ll leave a Biden flag but fuck anyone with a BLM/Antifa/MAPS sign that shit ain’t allowed to start here

That’s dumb, see 1st amendment.....

13 days ago
3/25/11
BJTT-PattyHearst -

MAPS?

Enlighten me. Is this some new made up sjw shit?

13 days ago
5/29/19

Good thread

13 days ago
1/18/03
havomaster - 
BJTT-PattyHearst -

MAPS?

Had to look it up. this is the definition I received. MAP is an initialism, self-created by the proud individuals it references, as “Minor Attracted Persons.” Pedophiles. Adults sexually attracted to and aroused by minor children. This is their self identifier. MAP.
13 days ago
2/14/10
Sogsteel -

You dont see very many Biden signs because his voter base cant get permission from their parents to post them on their property. 

Ohhhh, shit!

RdotC is going to give you a terse response once his mom gives him his internet privileges back.

13 days ago
3/25/11
JLK -
havomaster - 
BJTT-PattyHearst -

MAPS?

Had to look it up. this is the definition I received. MAP is an initialism, self-created by the proud individuals it references, as “Minor Attracted Persons.” Pedophiles. Adults sexually attracted to and aroused by minor children. This is their self identifier. MAP.

I just looked it up as well. 

That's fucked. This is where we are now?

People openly proclaim to being pedo pieces of shit. 

Apologies for thread hijack with this bullshit. 

13 days ago
12/8/12
Nitecrawler -
KaiTangata - Yep!

That fat white chick gets dicked down by Darnell on the other side of town and cuck husband is aware

13 days ago
11/10/19

I wish people would be civil like the Biden voters who meet and greet is a Brick to the Back of the head...........Wait, what? 

13 days ago
4/27/15

Goddamit!!

I came in here expecting a photo of a Biden yard sign with a "I wild each it..." dialogue bubble.

Some romoshopper should get on that 

13 days ago
12/11/12
TFK_figure8 -
BJTT-PattyHearst -

That’s dumb, see 1st amendment.....

1st amendment applies to government. People forget that. Try giving it a read. 

13 days ago
1/1/01
I was at Home Depot several days ago, heading to my car. I saw a young black woman, small child already in her car, and trying to load some fairly heavy metal shelves into the back of her car.

"Do you need a hand?"
- "Yes, please!"

I loaded them, she thanked me, and I proceeded to my car. I looked back and noticed a shoe-polish painted clenched fist and "BLM" on the side window of her car.

I would have still helped her, even if I had noticed that first. Content of my character.
13 days ago
11/17/10

My gay cousin (no pics) has severe TDS

Just found some Trump MAGA bumper sticker that came w my last gun purchase.

Im going to put it on his car for goofs lol

13 days ago
12/1/05

13 days ago
4/27/15
Charles Barkley -

13 days ago
6/13/03
IronHands -
Sogsteel -

Ohhhh, shit!

RdotC is going to give you a terse response once his mom gives him his internet privileges back.

Turns out the alleges noose was just a clothesline.