OtherGround Forums Look at me..I’m a racebating attention whore

5 days ago
1/12/11
Hurricane Hasan -

Just an appropriate response to all the far right white superiority bullshit plaguing this forum. Sorry you can’t take your own medicine!

Could you point me towards the white superiority threads please?

Edited: 5 days ago
1/25/04
j.SNOWw.WHITE - 
Hurricane Hasan -

Just an appropriate response to all the far right white superiority bullshit plaguing this forum. Sorry you can’t take your own medicine!

1/3 of Democrats think criticizing a minority for ANY reason is racist. Do you think he's a part of that third?

5 days ago
7/24/16
Bret Kavanaugh -

Weirdo jinx always coming in hot with the racial threads.

trying to cast your own insecurities about your life on other people.

Fine, we get it, you are not happy with being from a non Caucasian lineage.

Some of us who are born of parents from the developing world don’t want to hear your bullshit.

you are the reason this country is falling apart.

you continue to sow discontent, and try to rile up the board.

your schick is not only disgusting, it is laughable as well.

stop spamming the forum with your inadequacies 

-signed a Filipino/Japanese motherfucker. So fuck yourself Jinx

I'm not defending Jinx, because I think he's a retard that has way too much time on his hands. But his schtick is played out and has been done by others better and long before he started in with it. Mods have allowed guys (I use that word lightly) like Orcus and Pedro to multi account and do shit like Jinx is doing for years now, so when someone new pops up and starts in with it I don't even notice it unless someone makes a thread about it. It's like in all other walks of life. They eventually lose the attention of everyone but the few in their little echo chamber because people get desensitized to their shit pretty quick.

5 days ago
9/24/07
Bret Kavanaugh -

Weirdo jinx always coming in hot with the racial threads.

trying to cast your own insecurities about your life on other people.

Fine, we get it, you are not happy with being from a non Caucasian lineage.

Some of us who are born of parents from the developing world don’t want to hear your bullshit.

you are the reason this country is falling apart.

you continue to sow discontent, and try to rile up the board.

your schick is not only disgusting, it is laughable as well.

stop spamming the forum with your inadequacies 

-signed a Filipino/Japanese motherfucker. So fuck yourself Jinx

Whoever's running that account is a troll. Trolls are always gagging for attention. You just gave the troll what it's been gagging for. 

Don't feed the trolls. 

4 days ago
10/8/13
Bret Kavanaugh -
Hurricane Hasan -

I’m Asian you dimwit 

so basically white! 

Edited: 4 days ago
10/8/13
Jack Carter -
j.SNOWw.WHITE - 
Hurricane Hasan -

1/3 of Democrats think criticizing a minority for ANY reason is racist. Do you think he's a part of that third?

It's hilarious how people act like poc are immune from any criticism. Even the slightest little bit of criticism and then you get called white supremacist racist. Thin skinned bitches.

4 days ago
12/29/18
MMA Promoter1 -
Bret Kavanaugh -
Hurricane Hasan -

I’m Asian you dimwit 

so basically white! 

Off white

4 days ago
10/1/16
Bret Kavanaugh - 
Hurricane Hasan -

I’m Asian you dimwit 

LOL. WTF is Asian? That's a made up libtard word.

4 days ago
12/29/18
Flavorful -
Bret Kavanaugh - 
Hurricane Hasan -

I’m Asian you dimwit 

LOL. WTF is Asian? That's a made up libtard word.

They really dislike it when I refer to myself as oriental 

4 days ago
1/13/11
Bret Kavanaugh -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

But wait, aren’t you Tommy?  You have a lot going for you though, for one you’re about as handsome as any man, you’re cross-fit and probably have an above average dong. Let Jinxy be mad tonight, he’s gotta vent somewhere. 

It’s way easier to just scroll passed his threads than to get all riled up. Just breathe homie, it’ll be over before you know it. 

Damnit you just ended my thread haha

As you can see by the removal of “Jinx” who knows if it was really him, I’d like to think so, but....

he was going hard in the paint and the powers that be stuffed that shit and waved a finger like Dekembe. 

I can now (and must) say, you apparently were right and I was just being overly nice (and fucking baked out of my gourde). 

Keep doing your thing, I enjoy just about everything you post. 

1/1/01

They say Filipinos are the Mexicans of Asia. 

4 days ago
5/22/05
Dryfly - Still say this latest incarnation is not the real Jinx.

Jinx was downright funny and entertaining. This most recent idiot was just a hateful race baiting fool...Not Jinx.

Jinx has had a complex about being hispanic forever. 

12/26/05

That's the thing.

Jinx is white.  Hes a white guy.

Most "latinos" in the US are mostly white...or at least more white than anything else.  So are most Native Americans.

As in caucasian. 

As in the pale skinned people who originated west of the Caucasus mountains and spread across the north American continent.

4 days ago
3/12/17

It's not easy being a second class citizen. Both of you show it. That bean isn't going anywhere any time soon, so just ignore him and move on with your life you jungle asian. 

4 days ago
1/1/01
CavemanDave - 

That's the thing.

Jinx is white.  Hes a white guy.

Most "latinos" in the US are mostly white...or at least more white than anything else.  So are most Native Americans.

As in caucasian. 

As in the pale skinned people who originated west of the Caucasus mountains and spread across the north American continent.

4 days ago
5/22/05

I remember way back im dubya's admin jinx was hoping and praying that comprehensive immingration refotm (ie amnesty) would happen. 

4 days ago
4/1/15

Signed,

Blond haired, blue eyed pure aryan representative of master race...

4 days ago
9/10/07

The NewJinx gimmick is producing orcus level tears per post, which I didn’t even think was possible 

4 days ago
12/29/18
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Bret Kavanaugh -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

But wait, aren’t you Tommy?  You have a lot going for you though, for one you’re about as handsome as any man, you’re cross-fit and probably have an above average dong. Let Jinxy be mad tonight, he’s gotta vent somewhere. 

It’s way easier to just scroll passed his threads than to get all riled up. Just breathe homie, it’ll be over before you know it. 

Damnit you just ended my thread haha

As you can see by the removal of “Jinx” who knows if it was really him, I’d like to think so, but....

he was going hard in the paint and the powers that be stuffed that shit and waved a finger like Dekembe. 

I can now (and must) say, you apparently were right and I was just being overly nice (and fucking baked out of my gourde). 

Keep doing your thing, I enjoy just about everything you post. 

No worries brother sak! I didn’t take any offense from your post

4 days ago
12/29/18
DaveFu -

They say Filipinos are the Mexicans of Asia. 

That’s what I say ese halo halo yo 

5/20/19

Quit being an Uncle Chang! 

4 days ago
1/1/01

Leave JINXNEY ALONE

4 days ago
12/29/18
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Zing! Glad you didn’t get banned as some had suspected. Just lay off whitey for a bit dude 

4 days ago
5/20/19
Bret Kavanaugh -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Zing! Glad you didn’t get banned as some had suspected. Just lay off whitey for a bit dude 

Dude these guys aren’t going to let you bang their cousin. Give it up. 

4 days ago
1/2/15
dabigchet -

The NewJinx gimmick is producing orcus level tears per post, which I didn’t even think was possible 

It's the amount of threads on the same subject

Like how his other account made a thread for every aquarium related question.