OtherGround Forums Looks like Trump was correct again

7 days ago
8/19/19
Will all of the pundits delete their tweets?BREAKING:

2 former FEMA officials, including one of the agency's top administrators, have been arrested on federal fraud and bribery charges in connection with their work in Puerto Rico since Hurricane Maria hit the island in 2017 - WNBC
7 days ago
8/7/19
MAGA

Le Shat
©
7 days ago
2/22/13

Shocking

7 days ago
6/27/09

Welcome back Bob Ross

7 days ago
3/3/18

They were probably Trump appointees. 

What was Trump right about? I remember him whining about the Puerto Rican government while insisting he himself, through FEMA, did an "A+" job. 

7 days ago
6/30/07

MAGA

7 days ago
11/15/05
Ill Portents -

What was Trump right about? I remember him whining about the Puerto Rican government while insisting he himself, through FEMA, did an "A+" job. 

I know you're just a troll and not interested in honest discussion, but there is a reason PR has to go through a huge process for FEMA money, and it ain't trump. 

They lost FEMA back in July due to their own corruption in allocating resources from Irma. 

7 days ago
8/18/13
Ill Portents -

You are a BlueShare shill, and you defend pedophilia. So your posts are not taken in the least bit serious. Go get a real job and make some friends instead of living online to make a few bucks.

7 days ago
9/12/05
As usual, orange man is ahead of the normies.
7 days ago
9/3/19
i dont follow how this makes trump right - had he claimed FEMA and private american companies were corrupt?

i thought he said puerto rican officials were corrupt?
7 days ago
10/15/13
Ill Portents -

Bang those drums Moth!

Image result for moth gif

7 days ago
12/3/10
willim - i dont follow how this makes trump right - had he claimed FEMA and private american companies were corrupt?

Somebody would have to read the post to understand that.  

Too many characters.

7 days ago
3/3/18
willim - i dont follow how this makes trump right - had he claimed FEMA and private american companies were corrupt?

You are correct, which is why nobody has explained or will explain what Trump is right about here. 

7 days ago
1/12/10
Ill Portents -

You are correct, which is why nobody has explained or will explain what Trump is right about here. 

It’s in the OP retard.

7 days ago
8/18/13
Ill Portents -

You are....I don’t know....acting like it’s your job or something to attempt to take attention off, and deny no matter what, what the article is saying.

7 days ago
2/4/09

7 days ago
3/13/17

Thank you FEMA!! 

Yes. Finally Trump was correct again. FEMA actions in PR were corrupt. Wait what? Is that what he was saying?

7 days ago
1/25/04

7 days ago
3/13/17
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -

You are....I don’t know....acting like it’s your job or something to attempt to take attention off, and deny no matter what, what the article is saying.

What article are you talking about? The one line in the OP?

I guess that counts as an article for a Trump supporter.

7 days ago
12/10/18

I thought we didn't like it here when people got banned and came back with a new screen name?

TravenBJJ/BobRoss is worse than Camicom, and that's saying something. 

7 days ago
9/3/19
pretty sure you got the wrong keith ellison there jack
7 days ago
9/3/19
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

oh i dont doubt there is corruption in puerto rico, just this story is about corruption between US officials and a US company
7 days ago
1/3/18
Ill Portents -

How convenient and expected it is, that when an article comes out stating to the contrary of the leftist/msm narratives, suddenly this shit filled dick hole knows nothing about it.

I bet flies follow you everywhere. 

7 days ago
12/18/07

Fuck y’all make this hard.....did trump say fema officials were corrupt?

If so he was right, if he was blaming PR officials and not fema officials he was wrong.  Which is it?

7 days ago
11/15/05
LieDetector -

I thought we didn't like it here when people got banned and came back with a new screen name?

TravenBJJ/BobRoss is worse than Camicom, and that's saying something. 

Pot meet kettle 

I cant wait for baseball and pro wrestling talk