OtherGround Forums Looks like Trump was correct again

10 days ago
3/1/09
Im with the banned -
Ill Portents -
willim - i dont follow how this makes trump right - had he claimed FEMA and private american companies were corrupt?

i thought he said puerto rican officials were corrupt?

You are correct, which is why nobody has explained or will explain what Trump is right about here. 

How convenient and expected it is, that when an article comes out stating to the contrary of the leftist/msm narratives, suddenly this shit filled dick hole knows nothing about it.

I bet flies follow you everywhere. 

That's not what the "article" says though.

Are you off your meds again?

Edited: 10 days ago
8/31/18
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -

They were probably Trump appointees. 

What was Trump right about? I remember him whining about the Puerto Rican government while insisting he himself, through FEMA, did an "A+" job. 

You are a BlueShare shill, and you defend pedophilia. So your posts are not taken in the least bit serious. Go get a real job and make some friends instead of living online to make a few bucks.

Why is it acceptable to go around calling people pedophiles. I get it you don't like the guy. I dont like him either. I don't like people like facts either. But to go around and call them a pedo is some weird shit. 

Like how old are You? 

10 days ago
3/3/18
Pedro Navaja -

Thank you FEMA!! 

Yes. Finally Trump was correct again. FEMA actions in PR were corrupt. Wait what? Is that what he was saying?

Lol

"It's in the OP retard...you know, facts that show Trump to be a know-nothing fuckhead once again"

10 days ago
9/8/19

I am not sure in it. But let's see.

10 days ago
12/3/10
CobraKaiRep -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -

What was Trump right about? I remember him whining about the Puerto Rican government while insisting he himself, through FEMA, did an "A+" job. 

You are a BlueShare shill, and you defend pedophilia. So your posts are not taken in the least bit serious. Go get a real job and make some friends instead of living online to make a few bucks.

Why is it acceptable to go around calling people pedophiles. I get it you don't like the guy. I dont like him either. I don't like people like facts either. But to go around and call them a pedo is some weird shit. 

Like how old are You? 

Agreed.  Very strange, douche-ish behaviour.

10 days ago
3/16/06
CobraKaiRep -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -

Like how old are You? 

Why is it acceptable to have such poor reading comprehension and still post? 

8/31/18
Stupidnewbie -
CobraKaiRep -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -

Like how old are You? 

Adding the word defender after pedo doesn't really change anything except show that the person making the accusation knows he doesn't have enough juice to make an accusation worth half a shit. It shows a level of being too much of a pussy to come out and say it. But still allow you to associate someone with pedos. Bitch move 

Btw out of curiosity how would you feel if someone called you a pedo defender

Perhaps in a public place?

10 days ago
9/13/08
LieDetector -

I thought we didn't like it here when people got banned and came back with a new screen name?

TravenBJJ/BobRoss is worse than Camicom, and that's saying something. 

How? Bob posts a lot about baseball, barbecue, bjj, other non political related issues. You may not like his politics (I don’t), but he posted about a variety of topics. 

Back in the day, this place used to be fun. It’s only until recently where faggots (suck as yourself), continually spam this forum with political nonsense. 

10 days ago
9/13/08
1000Islander -
CobraKaiRep -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -

Like how old are You? 

I believe he has borderline defended the behavior at various times. 

Not saying I necessarily believe that, but some do. 

Its easy to paint him with a broad brush if he gives someone an opening to interpretation, because he/she is such a useless being. 

8/31/18
Billco -
1000Islander -
CobraKaiRep -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -

Like how old are You? 

I believe he has borderline defended the behavior at various times. 

Not saying I necessarily believe that, but some do. 

Its easy to paint him with a broad brush if he gives someone an opening to interpretation, because he/she is such a useless being. 

That's some wishy washy shit right there.

You should maybe have enough confidence to give a definitive statement before having the courage to associate someone with pedophelia

Borderline.... 

10 days ago
3/16/06
CobraKaiRep -
Stupidnewbie -
CobraKaiRep -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -

Like how old are You? 

Adding the word defender after pedo doesn't really change anything except show that the person making the accusation knows he doesn't have enough juice to make an accusation worth half a shit. It shows a level of being too much of a pussy to come out and say it. But still allow you to associate someone with pedos. Bitch move 

Well, he DID defend pedophilia and hebophilia, IIRC. People wouldn't be able to call me a pedophile defender with any semblence of evidence because I am not and have not. In fact, I put pedos in prison for a living. 

10 days ago
8/31/18
Stupidnewbie -
CobraKaiRep -
Stupidnewbie -
CobraKaiRep -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -

Like how old are You? 

Well, he DID defend pedophilia and hebophilia, IIRC. People wouldn't be able to call me a pedophile defender with any semblence of evidence because I am not and have not. In fact, I put pedos in prison for a living. 

If this is the case report him to the mods. That's a serious issue that will most likely be dealt with.

Unless the evidence of him defending them isn't you know real good evidence or even ban worthy. Because it's probably not that good. But yet here you are repeating a really stupid accusation just cayse

10 days ago
8/31/18

Also if yo wanna see someone defend that stuff check out "Ted nugents addiction" say hey to moke while your there. My guess is you will never acknowledge this. Or say a word to him.

10 days ago
12/10/18
Billco -
LieDetector -

I thought we didn't like it here when people got banned and came back with a new screen name?

TravenBJJ/BobRoss is worse than Camicom, and that's saying something. 

How? Bob posts a lot about baseball, barbecue, bjj, other non political related issues. You may not like his politics (I don’t), but he posted about a variety of topics. 

Back in the day, this place used to be fun. It’s only until recently where faggots (suck as yourself), continually spam this forum with political nonsense. 

Who made this political thread?

Hint: Not me. 

Who spams the forum with chain email political  bullshit?

Hint: Not me. 

10 days ago
1/3/18
homegrowncone -
Im with the banned -
Ill Portents -
willim - i dont follow how this makes trump right - had he claimed FEMA and private american companies were corrupt?

i thought he said puerto rican officials were corrupt?

You are correct, which is why nobody has explained or will explain what Trump is right about here. 

How convenient and expected it is, that when an article comes out stating to the contrary of the leftist/msm narratives, suddenly this shit filled dick hole knows nothing about it.

I bet flies follow you everywhere. 

That's not what the "article" says though.

Are you off your meds again?

I wasn’t referring specifically to that article alone. Hence why I said An article and not The article. 

10 days ago
3/3/18
Stupidnewbie - 
CobraKaiRep -
Stupidnewbie -
CobraKaiRep -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -

Like how old are You? 

There's only one person in this thread who defended pedophilia, and that's DrPeterVenkman, when he said it was "awesome" that an 11 year old was sexually pursued by an adult teacher, that the kid was having his "fantasy" fulfilled.

Now provide a quote where I defended pedophilia, I'll wait. Lying bitch.

10 days ago
2/2/15

Notice how Orcus completely avoided the post about ShareBlue? 

10 days ago
3/10/11

Has op (or anyone) said what Trump was right about?

10 days ago
1/1/01

Subbed for later 

10 days ago
10/24/12

How come no one is willing to address the elephant in the room: Puerto Rico is an s-hole and those people are not capable of self-governance. 

10 days ago
11/20/13
Adonis RNA -

Has op (or anyone) said what Trump was right about?

This. Please post this exceedingly rare event of Trump being right about something.

10 days ago
1/1/01

I love all the new accounts that show up in these threads.  Bunch of commie scum.

10 days ago
4/24/07
CobraKaiRep - 
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -

Like how old are You? 

He said he defends pedo's, he didn't call him one. Missed oppertunity imo because Orcus is most certainly a pedo.

10 days ago
3/6/06
what is the op trying to pretend trump was right about?
10 days ago
4/24/07
Ill Portents - 
Stupidnewbie - 
CobraKaiRep -
Stupidnewbie -
CobraKaiRep -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -

Like how old are You? 

There's only one person in this thread who defended pedophilia, and that's DrPeterVenkman, when he said it was "awesome" that an 11 year old was sexually pursued by an adult teacher, that the kid was having his "fantasy" fulfilled.

Now provide a quote where I defended pedophilia, I'll wait. Lying bitch.

" I love raping little boys and defending anyone that does". There's the quote. It has about as much background and context  as you gave DrVenk with your bullshit uncited quote. C'mon Orcus defend it?