OtherGround Forums Louisville: mob justice

9/23/20 8:10 PM
12/26/05

A grand jury heard this case.  This quite literally are people asking for the opposite of justice...they are looking for mob justice.

They chant no justice, no peace.  I agree. 

These folks deserve no peace...because they have no intention of justice, only the will of the mob.

I fully hope for the abolishing of no knock raids by the way, and a tremendous reduction in the drug war...

And that has absolutely nothing to do with the demands of a mob, incessant that their will be done, justice be damned.

At am at the point I dont have any sympathy left for these idiots.  

9/23/20 8:15 PM
2/4/06

They could have drug the cops into the parking lot of the apartment they raided and had summary executions and these assholes would still riot. It's not even about justice.

9/23/20 8:16 PM
12/15/11

No sympathy here.

9/23/20 8:21 PM
10/30/05

God Bless the cops out there tonight. Hopefully they all get home safely and maybe get to bust a few scalps open in the process. 

9/23/20 8:29 PM
1/1/01

They are need to started rounding updating these domestic terrorists and send them to gitmo and round up the people fundings these insurrections and send them to the gallows! 

9/23/20 8:34 PM
3/25/11

I have zero sympathy for these uninformed assholes. They want chaos and rule by fear. 

I never thought I'd want a harsh crackdown from the government, but after the past few months I've changed my mind. 

9/23/20 8:37 PM
11/1/19

It's about big screen TVs damnit!!

9/23/20 8:49 PM
5/28/10

Loafs of bread

9/23/20 8:52 PM
12/25/05
JThomasufc91 - 

It's about big screen TVs damnit!!

got that on the last one bruh.

But my Nike's could use an upgrade nahwah Imsayn.
Edited: 9/23/20 9:11 PM
12/26/05

BLM is anti-justice.

Antifa is anti-justice.

Fuck these movements.  Fuck these people.

9/23/20 9:12 PM
12/26/05

Officer shot

9/23/20 9:13 PM
1/1/01
CavemanDave -

A grand jury heard this case.  This quite literally are people asking for the opposite of justice...they are looking for mob justice.

These folks deserve no peace...because they have no intention of justice, only the will of the mob.

I fully hope for the abolishing of no knock raids by the way, and a tremendous reduction in the drug war...

And that has absolutely nothing to do with the demands of a mob, incessant that their will be done, justice be damned.

This was not a no knock raid.  Neighbors verify they identified themselves  as law enforcement. 

9/23/20 9:33 PM
12/26/05
Val Larralde -
CavemanDave -

This was not a no knock raid.  Neighbors verify they identified themselves  as law enforcement. 

I know, but the issue has been brought up.

It's not only irrelevant to the case apparently, it's got nothing to do with the anti justice demands from this violent mob.

9/23/20 9:42 PM
2/25/14
I live here and close to downtown. Not a good night here.
9/23/20 9:45 PM
6/30/03

Fuck anyone who supports these absolute shit bags

7/15/11
CavemanDave -

Officer shot

2 now. It’s going to get bad.

5/23/07

FUCK BLM

9/23/20 10:07 PM
1/5/11
Timbobase - I live here and close to downtown. Not a good night here.

Load up, lock up, stay home 

Edited: 9/23/20 10:47 PM
12/26/05

It's time to do what Florida did with riot law.

It's time for every red state to institute hard legal protections from within their state for people protecting their homes and businesses.

It's time for the people who have egged on and supported this shit to pay a price for doing so, at the very least socially and electorally.

And if it cant be done then something more drastic, up close, and personal needs to be done to these mobs.

Edited: 9/23/20 11:51 PM
1/7/09
Val Larralde -
CavemanDave -

This.  At least one witnes testified they heard officers identify themselves.  

It’s pretty simple. Shoot at the cops and bad things happen.

9/24/20 1:31 AM
3/2/09
TheDecider -
Val Larralde -
CavemanDave -

This.  At least one witnes testified they heard officers identify themselves.  

It’s pretty simple. Shoot at the cops and bad things happen.

That's if you heard them.  Do you hear people identify themselves at front door when you are in the back bedroom of your trailer? 

9/24/20 1:39 AM
1/1/01

He heard enough to shoot through a closed door hitting an officer in the leg.

Lousy situation for sure.  I dont see how he gets charged, much less convicted.

9/24/20 1:49 AM
1/17/03

They should just open fire the moment a window is broken or a fire is started

9/24/20 1:50 AM
1/1/01

They will lose. Every lib faggot politician that enacted their bullshit freedom racist laws will be redacted and ppl will hate minos worse than ever. They will say oh look racism won.

9/24/20 2:40 AM
2/12/14
Timbobase - I live here and close to downtown. Not a good night here.

roads look clear. LMPD giving a lesson in ass whup 101. 

LOL at the 4 ft long riot batons. I love it. nothing says your gonna get an ass whupping like a whittled down tree. 

Portland and Seattle should LMPD handles this shit.