OtherGround Forums Lucky 14 year old gets laid

11 days ago
10/18/14

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6039079/Woman-seduced-boy-14-jailed-two-years.html

A woman who seduced a schoolboy after giving him a sedative pill at a party has been jailed for more than two years.

Jamie Garrett, 22, gave the 14-year-old boy the party drug Xanax before engaging in a 'variety of sexual acts' with him.  

Sheffield Crown Court heard the offences happened in August 2016 when Garrett was aged 22 and had been drinking, smoking weed, and taking Xanax herself. 

11 days ago
4/22/07

Like she didnt just waste a xanax... 

11 days ago
1/1/01

We needapicture before we can figure out if she is an actual rapist.

11 days ago
4/27/15
Mit -

This

11 days ago
10/15/13

A woman who seduced a schoolboy after giving him a sedative pill at a party has been jailed for more than two years.

Jamie Garrett, 22, gave the 14-year-old boy the party drug Xanax before engaging in a 'variety of sexual acts' with him.  

Sheffield Crown Court heard the offences happened in August 2016 when Garrett was aged 22 and had been drinking, smoking weed, and taking Xanax herself. 

Prosecutor Ian Goldsack said Garrett told police that on the night she had taken five or six Xanax herself, 'drunk a variety of alcoholic drinks and also smoked cannabis'.

Garrett later told police that she had been prescribed the Xanax for her anxiety by her doctor.

The mother of the boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said he was 'acutely embarrassed' by what had happened.

Katherine Goddard, mitigating, told the court that Garrett suffered from learning difficulties and suffered psychological abuse as a child. 

Garrett had cared for her grandfather who passed away, leaving her completely alone.  

Garrett, now 24, admitted sexual activity with a child and supplying a controlled drug. She was also placed on the sex offenders' register for ten years.

Judge Jeremy Richardson QC said: 'I take into account there was the use of drugs to disinhibit the boy.

'You engaged in a variety of sexual acts with the boy. You have had a dreadful life, and have a range of personal vulnerabilities. But you have, however, committed a serious crime.'

11 days ago
10/15/13
Mit -

Can't seem to find one, sorry

11 days ago
6/13/15

We don't need a picture. She's gonna be a chubby brunette with bad teeth after all she's English.

11 days ago
6/5/12

Reserving judgement until I see a photo of the woman.

11 days ago
3/12/12

i lvoe the part about being placed on 'sex offender registry for 10 years.' Another reason why europe is so fucking beta is the light punishments they give for crimes. A sex offender is a sex offender and should never come of a registry (regardless if man or women.....unless chick is hot haha)

11 days ago
4/22/07
Never_rolled -

We don't need a picture. She's gonna be a chubby brunette with bad teeth after all she's English.

How dare ye, guvna! 

11 days ago
7/23/09

pics

11 days ago
6/13/15
ShanTheMan -
Never_rolled -

How dare ye, guvna! 

Now that takes the piss!

11 days ago
10/2/12

Careful or orcus will use these posts to attack you at a later date with them. He’s currently logging all of this into his spreadsheet. 

11 days ago
8/9/12

11 days ago
11/20/13
BathSaltFaceFeeder -

Sometimes pedophilia is ok?

11 days ago
11/16/17
ksacs revenge -
BathSaltFaceFeeder -

Yee

11 days ago
7/12/03
ksacs revenge - 
BathSaltFaceFeeder -

Article says boy was 14. So not pedophilia.
11 days ago
12/23/08

11 days ago
4/22/07
Never_rolled -
ShanTheMan -
Never_rolled -

How dare ye, guvna! 

Now that takes the piss!

Spot on! 

11 days ago
3/13/08
rekt -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6039079/Woman-seduced-boy-14-jailed-two-years.html

xanax is a party drug?

11 days ago
11/20/13
pcuzz -
ksacs revenge - 
BathSaltFaceFeeder -

Article says boy was 14. So not pedophilia.

Oh 14? Not weird at all.

11 days ago
1/1/01

Without a pic we have to go to the second method of testing.

After the incident, did the boy have to put his arm in a sling because of injuries sustained from high fiving everyone he passed?

This test is scientific and conclusive 

11 days ago
6/13/15
ShanTheMan -
Never_rolled -
ShanTheMan -
Never_rolled -

How dare ye, guvna! 

Now that takes the piss!

Spot on! 

I’m going to smoke a fag. 

11 days ago
1/25/04
No mugshots for the public in the UK?
11 days ago
1/25/04
"* South Yorkshire Police have been asked to provide a custody image of Garrett"

Soon