OtherGround Forums Lyoto Machida Smashes OGer for Kicking his R8

5 days ago
11/23/11

https://youtu.be/U7q1mWViGrE

Bay Area Man Gets Served After Kicking Asian Actor’s Audi R8 Because It’s ‘Too Loud’

5 days ago
6/17/16

fool's lucky homeboy left his nunchuks at home, boi

5 days ago
1/1/01
Most honorable driver do not rike when people fuck with car...
5 days ago
2/25/13
hes holding a little kids hand the first few seconds
5 days ago
7/8/06
PoiuPoiu - hes holding a little kids hand the first few seconds

Pretty gross to be tossing with a dude holding the hand of a child. 

But he should have never kicked Machida’s car.

5 days ago
8/31/10

Nice latch on jump by the third man in!

5 days ago
1/9/18
sgotwalks -

This!

Should've kept Machida down though...

5 days ago
7/11/05
From #permitpatty to this dork complaining that a sports car is "too loud" why are white people such losers?
5 days ago
7/11/05
On July 7 about 6:30 p.m., I recall revving my engine twice down B Street in San Mateo, I was showing the passenger of my vehicle what it sounded like — this was the first time he has been in my car since some minor modifications. We drove not two blocks from where my passenger got into the vehicle.

“I first noticed the guy while he was yelling ‘fu*k you’ and flipping me off from the sidewalk. He was walking parallel to my driving direction. We had the incoming traffic lane and the lane of parked cars between me and him. I was driving at very low speeds due to traffic in downtown San Mateo. Already I knew he was probably pissed because of the exhaust sounds. In my mind, him engaging me is OK since I may have caused him to be upset.

“He came into sight again when I was in the first position at a red light waiting to make a left turn. He is on my left, and the incoming traffic lane is now the only distance between me and him. Light turns green, I proceed forward but yielding to incoming traffic, now he begins to cross the street, we are still parallel as my car is still facing the same direction.

“As he crossed the street, he kept taunting me, asking if I was gay, if my male passenger was my girlfriend, and I responded, ‘No, but if you keep taking I’ll end up making you my girlfriend.’ At this moment I noticed his daughter was walking alongside of him, and this guy is still acting out; now I’m verbalizing ‘Don’t be stupid in front of your daughter… don’t set that type of example… look at what you are doing in front of your child… it’s not worth it,’ etc.

“Once the incoming cars clear, I begin my left turn, my car is now almost fully facing the street I was turning towards, and I come to a complete stop while yielding to pedestrians from both my left and right crossing the street.

“He is on path to cross in front of my car, as he does, he actually stops and continues the harassment. The pedestrians to my right have all cleared my path, and he is still dead center in front of my car talking trash while holding his kid’s hand; I am sitting laughing and making jokes with my friend inside the car, mainly about how much of a dirtbag this guy is, to be so low in front of his child. I tell the guy who is in front of my car ‘Keep moving, you salty prick!’ He mumbled some more, then proceeds to clear my path. As he clears my path, I drive forward, and that’s when he back kicks my car. I heard the impact, and I was in complete disbelief, but right away I pull over, relatively away from the original position of being in the middle of the intersection, so at least traffic can still proceed behind my car.

“My first thought is to get out to check my car, so I did. Next, I needed to have a chat with this guy and detain him for the police, so I can press charges for vandalism. As I approached him, he extended his hand as if he was going to strike me, and instinct kicked in from that point forward.

“That’s not the end of it, right when the fight starts, some guy out of the blue tackles me… and he is claiming he is just breaking up the fight? Really? You break up a fight by doing a flying blindside tackle?

“The police arrived on the scene in less than five minutes, they go through the formalities, then essentially tells me, ‘If you press charges on him, he will do the same to you.’ No one pressed charges.”
5 days ago
3/16/07

Regardless of the circumstance, pretty shitty to swing on someone holding their kids hand. At least let him pass the kid off, could’ve been hurt bad in the first initial flurry.

5 days ago
7/11/05
disconnect - 

Regardless of the circumstance, pretty shitty to swing on someone holding their kids hand. At least let him pass the kid off, could’ve been hurt bad in the first initial flurry.

The guy was holding onto his kids hand in the hope that he wouldn't get his head bashed.

I would have punched him harder
5 days ago
3/13/17
That faggot guy who tackled asian dude... I hate people who stop a fight when its righteous.

If story is true and guy kicked his car for being too loud, he deserves an ass whuppin.

Those white guys couldnt fight at all and Bruce was all one-inch punching the shit out of those fools.
Edited: 5 days ago
4/28/06
“As he crossed the street, he kept taunting me, asking if I was gay, if my male passenger was my girlfriend, and I responded, ‘No, but if you keep taking I’ll end up making you my girlfriend.’

LOL classic

Asian dude had good hands. Flying tackle guy maybe joined in because he saw white dude had a little girl and figured somebody was attacking a good father with a child.
5 days ago
8/18/10
Doozer12 -
sgotwalks -

This!

Should've kept Machida down though...

I believe the correct term is Lou Thesz Press. 

5 days ago
2/8/08
So, he was revving it up just to "show his friend" when driving downtown along the strip? Does anyone believe this shit? He was being an obnoxious asshole, revving it up to show off, and probably scared the shit out of that girl. Those R8s are loud to begin with. Add a mod to the exhaust and it sounds like a jet engine.

5 days ago
9/21/11
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - So, he was revving it up just to "show his friend" when driving downtown along the strip? Does anyone believe this shit? He was being an obnoxious asshole, revving it up to show off, and probably scared the shit out of that girl. Those R8s are loud to begin with. Add a mod to the exhaust and it sounds like a jet engine.

5 days ago
9/12/05
What people don't understand is that Bay Area residents are self ritcheous as fuck. They used to have "spit on a hummer day" when I lived there. People just walk around spitting on any car that resembles an SUV.

They also like to kick/slap your car if you get too close to a crosswalk while the lights are changing.

Don't get me started on the cyclists there....
5 days ago
5/14/08
RandomMan - What people don't understand is that Bay Area residents are self ritcheous as fuck. They used to have "spit on a hummer day" when I lived there. People just walk around spitting on any car that resembles an SUV.

They also like to kick/slap your car if you get too close to a crosswalk while the lights are changing.

Ive been in the Bay Area for over 30 years. Ive never heard of or seen anything like this.
5 days ago
2/3/10

Dont start none, wont be none 

5 days ago
7/27/04
Submissable -
RandomMan - What people don't understand is that Bay Area residents are self ritcheous as fuck. They used to have "spit on a hummer day" when I lived there. People just walk around spitting on any car that resembles an SUV.

Ive been in the Bay Area for over 30 years. Ive never heard of or seen anything like this.

20 plus years for me,in the peninsula never heard of this too.spit on a Hummer day?tf?

5 days ago
2/22/18

No comment of how annoying the guy filming was? You guys are getting used to it I guess

Edited: 5 days ago
6/23/14

Most likely the Asian dude almost ran over dude and his family, so dad kicked it. Dude shouldn't have attacked him while he was holding his kids hand. He should have told him to step to the side and taken care of it. 

Hardly a big deal. Drive safe fucker 

5 days ago
10/15/07

Looks like a great “IN” gif with flying tackle guy

5 days ago
2/3/10
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -

Most likely the Asian dude almost ran over dude and his family, so dad kicked it. Dude shouldn't have attacked him while he was holding his kids hand. He should have told him to step to the side and taken care of it. 

Hardly a big deal. Drive safe fucker 

Do you even read bro

5 days ago
8/7/11
funk samurai -
disconnect - 

The guy was holding onto his kids hand in the hope that he wouldn't get his head bashed.

I would have punched him harder

Exactly the way it came off to me. Talked a bunch of shit, but off more than he could chew and then thinks he can use his daughter as some sort of get out of an ass whooping card. Complete peice of shit